Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    not any stranger than joe calling amanda 'amanda carter'.

(he did this in an online interview i listened to today: http://www.hiscifi.com/audio/hiscifi...4-12-69836.mp3

sally
    Thanks Sally...I'm listening as I post...who is the lady talking???...do you know???
    Spoiler:
    I like how Joe says there's a lot of Ba'al in him...cool!!!...scary but cool!!!

Nighty night folks...Sunday is a good day...good news from Deejay and a quick chat with the girls and watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with the kids...sweet!!
    Take care everyone, be safe, stay happy and hug your loved ones!!

(((Samanda)))
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      Oh wow...cool...very nice Sky!!

I must go and watch that ep again tonight when hubby is sleeping!!

Sweet...I likey a lot!! Thank you!

Oops...I meant where did the clips come from...I kinda figured you had made the thingys but the actual Urban Rush clips I haven't seen before...bugger!!
      Thanks zuz!

YAY...That's great Deejay...I'm really happy to hear that...we'll still be thinking of you til that last of those little buggers is gone!!...and beyond that too!! That's fantastic news!!

LOL...cool!!

OMG...yummy...I'm the only one in my family that eats them straight out of the jar..I love gherkins...especially on liverwurst on rye bread...yummmy!!

My daughter won't eat lamb...so we don't tell her when we're having lamb sausages until after she's finished her dinner...sneaky huh!!...but it works!!
      I love most of my vegies...don't like egg plant, avocado or squash though!
      Doh! I love egg plant, avocado and squash! One of my favorite sandwiches are cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado and pepper jack cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by ACharmedAsgard View Post
        Any episode with Carter in is a good one.....hey that's almost all of them
        I so agree
        sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Hello all! Been lurking a bit, but I thought I'd pop up to request something of you all, if you would be so kind.

I'm making a Sam & Jack vid for a friend's birthday at the end of the month, and I was trying to think of episodes where she's showing off her scientific prowess to him, either just with him or others around but he is the focus. I can think of a couple off the top of my head, but I need more than that! So if any of you can think of any scenes from specific episodes, please PM or email me since I'm really bad at keeping up with the thread.

Thanks, and yes, I'll post the link to the vid once it's done and given at the end of the month.
          Pixie's Haven

Comment

Originally posted by pixiesio View Post
            Hello all! Been lurking a bit, but I thought I'd pop up to request something of you all, if you would be so kind.

I'm making a Sam & Jack vid for a friend's birthday at the end of the month, and I was trying to think of episodes where she's showing off her scientific prowess to him, either just with him or others around but he is the focus. I can think of a couple off the top of my head, but I need more than that! So if any of you can think of any scenes from specific episodes, please PM or email me since I'm really bad at keeping up with the thread.

Thanks, and yes, I'll post the link to the vid once it's done and given at the end of the month.
            I recommend repeating your post over at the S/J thread. The collective S/J knowledge is vast, and everyone there is always willing to point out different moments for you.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              I recommend repeating your post over at the S/J thread. The collective S/J knowledge is vast, and everyone there is always willing to point out different moments for you.
              Thanks PengYn, put it over there.
              Pixie's Haven

Comment

Only one word needs saying.............'SAM'
                sigpic
                Spoiler:
                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                Forum Charmer
                Forum Ambassador
                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

*has slightly wild eyes*

I just baked a chocolate cake! Now I'm waiting for it to finish baking and finishing of my beer. I found it in the fridge when I went for the milk. It's going to be a brilliant cake (there is no beer in it).

Did I mention it's 5am?

Tracy says I'm not weird but I think she's lying
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                    *has slightly wild eyes*

I just baked a chocolate cake! Now I'm waiting for it to finish baking and finishing of my beer. I found it in the fridge when I went for the milk. It's going to be a brilliant cake (there is no beer in it).

Did I mention it's 5am?

Tracy says I'm not weird but I think she's lying
                    **whistles innocently**

Nope, not going to touch that one

Oh, doesn't Jack like chocolate cake?
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I said what now?

Must have ben distracted by this fic I'm writing

Victorian fashion for children is fascinating!
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Great news DeeJay, look after yourself((((((DeeJay))))))
                        ......TARA......

Comment

Oooh TJ, I just noticed your new banner....very nice
                          (and it seems you really like that planet)
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hehe P3X-595

The cake is now iced, if anyone's interested. It looks like it was iced by a 2-year-old

Ok, now I'm really going. Nice chatting to you, TJ! Love the story
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                              Oooh TJ, I just noticed your new banner....very nice
                              (and it seems you really like that planet)
                              It was my location for years. I think it's time to head back to that planet *looks at location* And any planet where Sam Carter removes clothing is worth liking, right?
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                It was my location for years. I think it's time to head back to that planet *looks at location* And any planet where Sam Carter removes clothing is worth liking, right?
                                Yep! And how many planets is that, exactly? Hmmm...

*ETA*

Oh, yay!

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X