Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
    I can't wait to see Sam in Atlantis. She'll kick Rodney's butt.
    Of course she'll kick his butt. The question is whether said butt-kicking will be figurative or literal.

Can't you just see Rodney getting all puffed up, deciding he's all that and a bag of chips? He decides he wants to spar with Carter, she says no, then he keeps bugging her about it. Pick, pick, pick. Ad nauseum. Sam finally caves since she's sick of it, knocks him flat on his butt in one move and gets on with her life.

Then after everyone teases him mercilessly for a few days, Carter makes them stop because the point has been sufficiently made, and now she's sick of listening to them.
    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I'm back! Life at sea for a week (weee!). The best part is, I had the chance to do a little drawing and some writing on the ship also, which was amazing. Thought I'd post a wee tease of a bit of drawing since one of the sketches I did was Helen Magnus related. I had a chance to colorize things a bit today now that I'm back with a computer.

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

mini(the land-legs-acquiring)geek
      Spoiler:

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
        I'm back! Life at sea for a week (weee!). The best part is, I had the chance to do a little drawing and some writing on the ship also, which was amazing. Thought I'd post a wee tease of a bit of drawing since one of the sketches I did was Helen Magnus related. I had a chance to colorize things a bit today now that I'm back with a computer.

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

Spoiler:

*huggles mini*

Heeyyy! So glad you had such a nice, relaxing time out at sea! And the Magnus sketch was fab. Can't wait to see the rest.

(((mini)))

Comment

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

Spoiler:

Welcome back, sun soaked woman Glad you had a great time, and that sketch is amazing, can't wait to see the rest of it
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

*waves at mini*

OK, so you've teased us about the artistry. You also mentioned writing....

I love the pic and am anxiously awaiting other great things from you.

Welcome home.

*hugs the geekster*
            sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
            May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
              *waves at mini*

OK, so you've teased us about the artistry. You also mentioned writing....

I love the pic and am anxiously awaiting other great things from you.

Welcome home.

*hugs the geekster*

Thanks guys! The writing was non fan related, so I'm afraid that's not up for sharing at the moment. But the sketch is almost done, so I hope to share it in a day or three! I was asked for this one by a couple of folks from right here in this thread, so I hope it measures up to spec. Worked hard on it.

Weee! Tis so great to see my fur babies again.... little h*ll raisers that they are...

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

Spoiler:

Welcome back!! Where did you go? I'm getting ready to head off on a cruise myself in 20 days.
                sigpic

Comment

More Sam in Atlantis stuff from JM's blog:
                  Spoiler:
                  Smiley Face06 writes: “Will you tell us which episode will be Carter's first appearance in season 4 of Atlantis?”

Answer: Sure. Oh. You mean now? Okay. Carter’s first appearance will be in the season four premiere, Adrift.

Comment

squeee
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Smiley Face06 writes: “Will you tell us which episode will be Carter's first appearance in season 4 of Atlantis?”

Answer: Sure. Oh. You mean now? Okay. Carter’s first appearance will be in the season four premiere, Adrift.
                      Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      squeee
                      I'll join in and just do squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Although I kind of knew that already

Comment

squeee
                        Oh my, now I've seen everything! Sky has squeeed
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hugs & Luvs To Ya'll !

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/579/tease1nm8.jpg
                          Welcome back! That photo you sent a few days back had me green with envy. The sketch is looking good, can't wait to see the finished one

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                          Welcome back!! Where did you go? I'm getting ready to head off on a cruise myself in 20 days.
                          Spill! Where are you going????

Spoiler:

YAY !!

squeee
                          OK - who are you and what have you done with Sky???
                          -

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

*snip*

Samanda
                            Oh yea, we had so much fun we decided to do a second one So sit back and enjoy, but remember, DO NOT DRINK WHILE READING THIS STORY!
                            That. Is. Awesome.

I just read the first one... do you know how hard it is to try and laugh quietly? The flatmate who is never here was actually here with her friend, so I didn't want to laugh too loud... They just wouldn't understand.

Here's a sample of their conversation that I overheard when I went to the bathroom:

(American accents...)

"I love your coat!"

"Oh, it's mink."

"It's beautiful!"

"Yeah, it's mink."

"Can I try it on?"

"Sure. It's mink."

That was completely off topic, but I had to share

I was glad when they left so I could laugh out loud all I liked
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                              Can't you just see Rodney getting all puffed up, deciding he's all that and a bag of chips?
                              LOL!

I'm back! Life at sea for a week (weee!).
                              Welcome back!

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                              Have FUN in the SUN!!!

Spoiler:

YIPPEEEEEE!!!

squeee
                              Must be a noodle (or two) loose.....

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                              I'll join in and just do squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Although I kind of knew that already
                              I love your new banner!

And cool, AT got the book gift and liked it! YAY!
                              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                              Quint Studer

Comment

Whew!

I finally caught up!

That's what I get for going to Grand Slam Con and not checking GW all weekend.

This morning I also had a very strange dream. It did involve AT (the first that I can recall. I think).

I was at a con and had a photo op with her and I was really high strung for some reason. I got up to the front of the line, only to realise that my SO had my ticket, so I had to run and find him. By the time I tracked him down and got the ticket, I had missed th photo op. It gets fuzzy from here, but I think I freaked a bit. Then I woke up.

It was weird.

That's what I get for doing 2 cons in 3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X