Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tagger View Post
    I still can't decide on a name... wonders what chevronseven came up with?

I still haven't decided on a name yet. My GW handle doesn't quite transfer over to Sanctuary does it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
      I still haven't decided on a name yet. My GW handle doesn't quite transfer over to Sanctuary does it?
      lol. Is there a way to keep the seven in there, so we can identify you?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
        I suppose I could. I just have no idea what to call myself!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey there,

I'm happy to say I'm finally done !! Yes, after 3 sleepless nights and 6 liters of coffee... ok I'm kidding lol, but I've got a zip file for you with..*ahem* 439 captures of Stuck (yeah it seems I couldn't stop hitting the cap button ) and almost all of them are of Amanda of course, and JR since their characters are often together.
          So you can DL it HERE.
          Tell me if you have any problem.

Some of the caps are fuzzy, I'm not a pro

And just 2 more to end my post, and after that I'll stop

Spoiler:

Fa
          sigpic

Comment

And my AT wallpaper is finished. It's my first real wp and I followed a tutorial. Hope you like

*click for bigger obviously*
            sigpic

Comment

I know this is old news, and I've bypassed all the discussion, but I can't wait any longer because this has been driving me nuts and at this point who knows when I'll actually get around to watching the rest of S10.

Originally posted by hastiekido View Post
              nice looking spoiler...

Spoiler:

I know Sam's a great character and all, but...
              Spoiler:
              I'm the one in the middle background thinking "What on EARTH is Colonel Carter wearing??"

OR

Mitchell: That dress is very...
              Carter: ... civilian?
              Mitchell: That's one way to describe it.
              DEM: Out-of-character would be another.

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                Sal, I hadn't read it in a few days so I mosied on over. indeed. Not at Joe, mind you, but at the baiting comments that get left behind. I trawled through the back log, and probably would have served my sanity better not to but I seriously found myself going huh? in some places.

Spoiler:
                Anonymous said -Karma's going to bite you on the butt bigtime for this. Sadly other people are going to be affected first, though. Not the least of which is that long time Sam fans are now at the point where we can't stand the sight of her. I'm sure Amanda's going to thank you for that.

Meh.

a *real* fan of a character isn't going to stop liking/loving them, period.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                  www.SanctuaryForAll.com
                  IS NOW LIVE!!!!!!!

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

go. now. WATCH.

Enjoy.

And say three cheers for the fantastic web team who gave their blood sweat and tears to make it happen.
                  I love it great trailer... really made me smile

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                  wow...that is scary

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                  Well, let's see, I think I know who came up with the Polar Bears

The story behind it is, that 2 of us non-shippers were on a IM conference filled with shippers (yes it happens, because we do like each other ) and we were feeling a little...um surrounded so when the penguins came out of the woodwork JanSam and I needed to call out the re-inforcements...so we called in the Polar Bears and now you know where they came from
                  Yeah I remember that conference and it was fun lol... And if you are a polar bear or penguin we all love you cause you are all amanda fans...

Sorry skimmed a lot...to tired...just got home from London and it was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Doncha know, majorsal? Ebb and Flow!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      Well... I don't know about all of that (what is a real fan, anyway?), but I do doubt that that person is a genuine, and isn't just fulfilling some sort of agenda.

There was a poster or two from AT1 who claimed to be Sam fans on JM's GW blog anonymously, yet they never graced this thread - or others, for that matter - with their alternate pov regarding AT and Sam, so... Ya know. Whatevs.

And DEM, lol. Yeah, that definitely was a bit "civilian" for the workplace, wasn't it? Mitchell seemed to enjoy it, though - on both of them. Heh.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                        I kept my CG tag but I can understand the "chevronseven" thingy kind of not quite the right fit.

How many Sanctuary dwellers have kept their GW names? tagger, you could do the same as a lot of Samandans will be over at the new site, I s'ppose.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                          Lucky Seven?! Seven Eleven?! Heavenly Seven?

Comment

I'm still geek. Keeps me from confusing myself.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                              Bless you, my child!

Okay, it's creepy and moves quickly and ...
                              Spoiler:
                              did I catch a glimpse of Rodney McKay/DH and one moment there the new guy looked so much like Michael Shanks ... just me? I like the "choice" the good doctor Magnus makes at the end! Amanda and Daughter, Inc. Sci-fi vigilantes.
                              Spoiler:
                              my mom said, 'is that daniel?'. i laughed and had to remind her that that wasn't 'sam' either.

i don't see the ms/dj resemblance, but i do think he looks like the guy from 'nip and tuck'. (one of the doctors)

sally

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
                                I'm still geek. Keeps me from confusing myself.
                                Yeah you're so easily confused

I realised I wasn't registered when Dan sent the email to test the website before it went live... silly me I know but I had forgotten !!
                                So Dan registered me and I kept that name as a souvenir lol, and I won't reveal it, I'm there incognito
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X