• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Just so everyone knows, the t-shirt idea was a joke
    don't worry I was just kiddind

And I agree with ForeverSG1 for the cap. It was my 1st thought but
    Spoiler:
    then I was not so sure either that she wears a blue jacket or just a black tshirt in the scenes in her lab...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
      I posted this on S/J earlier even though it was OT for there. Forgot it wasn't OT for here though Umm... backstory... I like to draw, paint, sketch blah blah blah in my spare (not often) time. I don't usually share things I've done, because it's not really a passion of mine. That came out wrong... I mean I have other interests that I pursue more and this is more like a hobby-when-I-get-round-to-it. Anyway, to all you pests (((hugs the pests before she's whumped))) on YIM here is what you asked for. For everyone else, it's basically a copy of a screencap from TRNT so please don't click it if you're anti-spoiler. I took me all week which is why I've been kinda quiet lately. Umm... for anyone interested in art, I used chalk and some other gunk (how much more technical could I get? LoL.). I finished the original yesterday, scanned it in today. Oh and I also added a border tonight because it looked kinda plain. That's about it. PS: This is the first time I have EVER put a picture I've done on the net, but it was fun to do, and it felt like a waste to just stick it on my wall. A testament to how much I love you guys and this place. Hope you like.

Spoiler:
      This is awesome ... chalk ... pastels?! You are quite the artiste! Very realistic. Thanks for sharing this.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        joe's answered some more questions from his blog -

~~~

Trini writes: “…many SGA fans fear that the enormous growth Rodney has shown over the seasons will be nullified; they fear that, since Rodney is rather smitten with Sam, he would have eyes only for her and care only about her, instead of about Sheppard and his team. Are there any reassurances you could offer us? Will the friendship between the members of Sheppard's team still be developed once Carter has joined Atlantis?”

Answer: Carter’s entering the mix will certainly make for some fun interactions between the two, but the last time I checked McKay was already in a happy relationship. As for the friendship between Sheppard’s team - we already have some stories in the works.

Anonymous writes: “ Is there any chance of Jack O'neill visiting Atlantis again in season four?”

Answer: There’s a chance, sure.

Anonymous writes: “Can you at least tell us if Carter being on Atlantis is going to reduce her participation in the SG-1 movies?”

Answer: Nope. Carter will be a very active participant in both SG-1 movies.

~~~

alright, i'm a happy camper!

sally

Hi Sally:

Thinking back to mallozzi's lame answers to questions about Carter's role on SG-1 before the debacle of S9 (I think he used the exact same language he uses about Carter's role in the movies when speaking about Carter's role in Season 9) I hold no trust or respect for his "comments/answers/non-answers" and wish I could be as optimistic and happy as you.

As for SGA, I will watch to see what happens and how it is handled however I am no longer a loyal Stargate franchise fan and I will watch only if it is logical, mature, well-written, intelligent, etc. I am, fortunatley or unfortunately, braced for the SGA version of vaniel, otherwise known as Sodney (believe me as a Carter fan and as an AT fan I do not wish this upon the show or the cast and I will hope that they pull this off well).

Unfortunately, IMO, these boys have proven their ability to "take the easy way out" and their immaturity when it comes to this sort of interaction and, as I used to expect dignified, intelligent, unique, well-written episodes (read as before the debacle of cooper's tenure started), I now expect lazy, puerile, illogical, tunnel-vision, myopic bunk. I will however reserve judgment and will be one of the first to admit I was wrong if his words about Carter's role in the movies as well as his comments about SGA turn out to be anything even resembling accurate.

Comment

The Samanda Story is really gathering speed and suspense ... so, if you don't hang out at the other SS thread, here's your wake-up call to go over to www.amandatapping.com Story Stream and catch up on what your fellow Samandans have been writing ... such talent in Samanda ...

Samanda Story Lowdown, Parts 5 and 6, brought to you by Reel Life Productions

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=48155

http://www.grapheine.com/classiktv/c...y.php?id=48207
          Last edited by ChopinGal; 28 January 2007, 05:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
            The Samanda Story is really gathering speed and suspense ... so, if you don't hang out at the other SS thread, here's your wake-up call to go over to www.amandatapping.com Story Stream and catch up on what your fellow Samandans have been writing ... such talent in Samanda ...

Is the story complete yet ? I don't like reading incomplete ones. Please upload it on Gateworld or/and Fanfiction when it's done.

Originally posted by Uranium118 View Post
            High Definition Sam!

I'll be really impressed if you know which episode this is from.

Warning, big picture so I'll put the spoiler tag
            My guess is S9 "The 4th horseman"
            Last edited by petemoretti; 27 January 2007, 08:35 AM.

Comment

This is awesome ... chalk ... pastels?! You are quite the artiste! Very realistic. Thanks for sharing this.
              Thanks 'Pink' It was a bit of both, the "gunk" part. I kinda tend to use everything. Use to get me in trouble at school 'cause apparently... that's not how one should do it.

Have been stalking, eagerly anticipating the posts on the story thread
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                Is the story complete yet ? I don't like reading incomplete ones. Please upload it on Gateworld or/and Fanfiction when it's done.

My guess is S9 "The 4th horseman"
                the story is a work in progress, and as soon as it's done, it'll be tweaked and edited and made all pretty and then posted on at.com as a gift for amanda
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium118 View Post
                  High Definition Sam!

I'll be really impressed if you know which episode this is from.

Warning, big picture so I'll put the spoiler tag

Spoiler:
                  I'm gonna be different and say
                  Spoiler:
                  Lost City II, right after Jack was put into stasis
                  just because it was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    I'm gonna be different and say
                    Spoiler:
                    Lost City II, right after Jack was put into stasis
                    just because it was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw it.
                    It can't be LCII as Stargate got HD only from S8

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
                      It can't be LCII as Stargate got HD only from S8
                      Ah. Good catch. Didn't even notice the HD symbol there. Well then, I got nuthin',...yet.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                        Well then, I got nuthin',...yet.
                        Ha!

Comment

I'm guessing the pic is from 'insiders' 10x04
                          It kinda reminds me of that, when ba'al got her.
                          : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                          Geeky : Oh brother...
                          : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Hi all. I haven’t been posting due to being extremely busy working at my Assisted Living Community. Yes I am the Senior Citizen Whisperer. I have however been reading all your posts.

HOLLER TO stargazer!!!

I wish I could go with you all to Toronto but I can’t.

I managed to find the time to make a video for The Road Not Taken. Spoiler warning of course. No ship intended in making this video.

Here is the link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTFD290JMuc

Here is a picture of my dog Riley

Spoiler:

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Awesome video. Can't green you at the moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                                Awesome video. Can't green you at the moment.
                                Explain green meaning. Green good I suppose.

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

Working...
                                X