Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
    So do we know for sure that Amanda will be at Shore Leave this year? Has she committed to any conventions yet?
    No she is not committed to Shore Leave this year - don't even know if they asked her back for a second year in a row. But it is a really nice con - so far this year they have Nichelle Nichols, Aaron Douglas, Gary Jones, and Dean Haglund. Gary and Dean are planning a special Stargate parody which they will be doing together at Shore Leave for the first time.
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

You know -- for a gal who's been so darn controversial over the last decade, she really seems to be rather popular when it comes to threads.

Sam's a great character - spoilers for *ALL* seasons

Sam/Jack ship family discussion thread

Sam and Janet friendship/ship thread

PRO SAM/CAM Ship!

The Sam/Daniel Ship Thread

Cam/Sam FRIENDshp Discussion Thread

VALA/SAM thread

Sam/Jack Age Difference

Pro Sam/Jack Ship -- Discussion Only

Sam/Thor ship thread

It's definitely one of those things that makes ya go 'Hmmmm'.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
        You know -- for a gal who's been so darn controversial over the last decade, she really seems to be rather popular when it comes to threads.

PRO SAM/CAM Ship!

VALA/SAM thread

Sam/Jack Age Difference

Sam/Thor ship thread

Hi guys,

Wow Amanda's well loved isn't she off to check the Samanda story stream see what I missed while I was sleeping.

Julia(samcarterrules)
        sigpic
        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          It would be great to met mini-K - I hope you do make it again this year - What about you SPAZ will you be satying up all night with me in Baltimore this summer
          Ha! As amusing/tiring/fun/frightening as that sounds, I don't think I'll be able to make it this summer. I'm thinking I might need to take a wee little break before any potential 2008 adventures. But if a boat-load of SG-1 and Atlantis actors suddenly made the roster, I might be persuaded... :strokes chin:

Comment

Also, I don't know what kind of things you guys discussed yesterday (catching up slightly), but I meant to suggest we talk about Sam's firsts to celebrate the first of the year. They'd be totally hypothetical firsts that could involve her past or her friendships with her team mates.

I was thinking something along the lines of detailed incidents like the first time Sam knew she could trust Teal'c off-world or as a friend, the first time she got Daniel drunk, the first time she flew in the cockpit with Jack riding shot-gun... Or they could be more general. I guess I'm just trying to weasel mini-fics out of you folks or something.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
              No she is not committed to Shore Leave this year - don't even know if they asked her back for a second year in a row. But it is a really nice con - so far this year they have Nichelle Nichols, Aaron Douglas, Gary Jones, and Dean Haglund. Gary and Dean are planning a special Stargate parody which they will be doing together at Shore Leave for the first time.
              I went to my first Shore Leave 15 years ago, and I've not known them to bring a guest back a second year in a row. I giving this year a skip because

AT3 Here I Come! EDIT: That says AT3 Here I Come. I can't edit the textface.

I'm not sure London is ready for me....
              Last edited by scifithinker; 02 January 2007, 03:46 AM. Reason: no changing fonts or size on edits apparently
              sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
              May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                strix - writing done
                oobs
                scifi thinker
                chopin
                gategal
                tracy jane
                Julia - tentative
                reganX
                annsgc-fan
                shimmering star
                deejay
                scarimor
                Samcarterrules - may need a co-conspriator - any volunteers?

julia
                Kamil

updated 1-1-07
                With all the confusion yesterday, I didn't realise I didn't post a reply Re me jumping on board here. I've decided to give it a go but Mandy is going to do it with me Sorry for the confusion folks. Sky you can officially put me back on the list.

Memo to me: You were not sleep typing when you wrote this.

MegYn
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
                  Haha, I read Sky's post the first time as Atlantis. I thought, don't be silly you're reading what you want to read. Then I went back and read the sentence again, forcing myself to see the *correct* version. I thought nothing of it and moved on.

Shows how used to correcting myself I am.
                  NZBG, I also read it as "Atlantis" first time round!

MegYn
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifithinker View Post
                    AT3 Here I Come! EDIT: That says AT3 Here I Come. I can't edit the textface.

I'm not sure London is ready for me....
                    Well I'm there already, I'll start preparing the city in advance

MegYn
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateGirl422 View Post
                      With all the confusion yesterday, I didn't realise I didn't post a reply Re me jumping on board here. I've decided to give it a go but Mandy is going to do it with me Sorry for the confusion folks. Sky you can officially put me back on the list.

Memo to me: You were not sleep typing when you wrote this.

MegYn
                      And if you want less it to be less confusing, just call us MegYn & Mandy
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                        ... Yes. Or that.

MegYn
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

PRO SAM/CAM Ship!

VALA/SAM thread

Sam/Jack Age Difference

Sam/Thor ship thread

Yes and it's all down to one very talented lady that has made Sam Carter into one hell of a character! I raise my glass of>>> tara peers into glass, of bitter lemon to Amanda Tapping, one hell of an Actress and a lovely, wonderful human being!
                          ......TARA......

Comment

Sorry for the delay in posting the next part by Strix, but it actually never reached my mailbox yesterday for some reason. So I'm waiting for it to be resent, then will put it up as soon as I can.

Kamil
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
                              Yes and it's all down to one very talented lady that has made Sam Carter into one hell of a character! I raise my glass of>>> tara peers into glass, of bitter lemon to Amanda Tapping, one hell of an Actress and a lovely, wonderful human being!
                              Here, Here Tara Well said! Here's to Amanda, one Amazing lady ((((((((((Amanda)))))))))))))

Julia(samcarterrles)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Oh, but where is the fun in that? It is fun to confuse people.
                                Gategirl422 (aka MegYn), I bet you were glad to know you weren't a sleep typer. Think of all the trouble you could get into with that problem.

BTW, Isn't Sam a great character? (Thought I'd try to be a little on topic with this post.) Spaz, I'm thinking about your "firsts" question, but evidently my mind is fully in ship mode today and many of our Samandans would probably not want to hear about Sam and Jack's first date.

Comment

Working...
                                X