Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Now Sky, it should be one in Canada, that way it could be called GABITo: Get Amanda Back In Toronto....yea, that works for me
    Naw, it should be G-A-B-I-TX( Get Amanda Back In Texas ) because it's proven that things with X in the title are more popular. It is! Really. I'm not making that up. *searches through her listing of islands and bridges to sell*

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
      My niece. Couldn't adore her more if she *was* mine, though.

tsax - that quote/graphic is great. Shaw had some truly amazing quotes in his literary repertoire. One of my favourites:

"People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it!"

mg

Thanks - I have a collection of favorite quotes that I add to when ever I find one I like
      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

hey guys, y'all seen this

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...d.php?t=2&i=32

kamil is trying to get a collaborative story written for amanda. But other than Julia and my part, there's been nothing else for the past few days.

any other of the writers feel like contributing a chapter or two??

the main limits are 1000 words per chapter and keep it clean - no ickiness or nc17 stuff
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
          I wanted something new for my desktop today - I think somebody else here made one similar to this but here it is anyway - click on for larger pic.

I used something similar to this on my Stargate.com page.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
            I used something similar to this on my Stargate.com page.
            I knew someone had done something similar I just could not remember who.

How about a little caption this:

Comment

Originally posted by JuliaR View Post
              The lack of fan conventions in the TV/Movie industry shouldn't be a hinderance to her, whatever she wants to do in the future and down the years. We will continue to do conventions specifically for her and her fans, as long as she wants to do them. The genre she's working in doesn't matter, her fans are loyal to her and will follow her whatever she does.

Julia
              G4
              SQUEEE! Do the rest of the G4 know what you committed to more conventions? Can I be a fly on the wall when they find out?
              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              okeedokee, i just sent in my christmas greeting for amanda.....has everyone else????
              Done and my little girl sent one also.
              Naw, it should be G-A-B-I-TX( Get Amanda Back In Texas ) because it's proven that things with X in the title are more popular. It is! Really. I'm not making that up. *searches through her listing of islands and bridges to sell*
              TX works for me, as long as it is East TX.

Comment

MS: TPTB says we can't direct any more episodes.
                AT: This calls for some pretty drastic action. Zats ready. Go!

Comment

Yeah-Toronto's closer-but I could live with this too.

Just not in August please!

Comment

Sam: There's something about Teal'c and General O'Neill wrestling in that sand that's just so...

Daniel: ... Sexy. Yes, I know.

Sam: Think we should stop them? People are beginning to stare.

Daniel: No, no. We wouldn't want to put ourselves in the middle of that.

Sam: Speak for yourself.

Comment

Sam: Daniel, I think it's time to give it up now.
                      Daniel: But Sam...
                      Sam: Honestly, Daniel. The Colonel doesn't believe you're actually holding me hostage.
                      Daniel: Sam! This is the only thing I can think of to make him stop switching my coffee to Decaf!

Comment

however, notice how i drag this back on topic, Amanda is very skilled at giving good interviews. She takes time to think out her answers and word them in a professional manner.

I like reading Amanda's interviews as well. I think she has a very positive and kind attitude, toward the show and her co-casts. She has this quality within her and it is very nice.

Comment

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of GABITen...because Tennessee is just such a great state!

Yeah I know...pretty cheesy reasoning there, huh? But I just couldn't come up with a better reason than "because I live in Tennessee."

*sigh*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jz9 View Post
                            I like reading Amanda's interviews as well. I think she has a very positive and kind attitude, toward the show and her co-casts. She has this quality within her and it is very nice.
                            Yes, quite true, jz9. I've yet to meet a single person who's met Amanda or knows her well who speaks less than glowingly about her. That truly is a special quality. Rather rare in the industry she works in, and very cool.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

okeedokee, i just sent in my christmas greeting for amanda.....has everyone else????

Okay - I just sent mine off

Comment

Happy Birthday, NC!!!

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X