No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now that they have the movie, it wouldnt' surprise me if the series itself ends on a cliffie
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Yep. Wouldn't surprise me either.

------

Oh and question for Minigeek:

Are we gonna be able to see a picture of the poster for AT when it's done?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
        Yep. Wouldn't surprise me either.

------

Oh and question for Minigeek:

Are we gonna be able to see a picture of the poster for AT when it's done?
        Ya it's done. It has already come back from the printer and it's terrif (I'm so happy with the clear way all the signatures and messages came out. Very readable, it really looks like a couple hundred people actually hand signed it, there's SO MANY! ) Final size is 30"x36". Had to make it bigger to accomodate all the messages! However I'm not going to post a final copy of it publicly until after it's been presented. I am bringing a laptop with me to AT2 and will try to get it online asap i just don't want to spoil anything before it gets where it's going. If ya know what I mean.

geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
          Ya it's done. It has already come back from the printer and it's terrif (I'm so happy with the clear way all the signatures and messages came out. Very readable, it really looks like a couple hundred people actually hand signed it, there's SO MANY! ) Final size is 30"x36". Had to make it bigger to accomodate all the messages! However I'm not going to post a final copy of it publicly until after it's been presented. I am bringing a laptop with me to AT2 and will try to get it online asap i just don't want to spoil anything before it gets where it's going. If ya know what I mean.

geek
          Wow! I'm glad you got such a great response. No problem in waiting until after it's presented. I think that's a great idea. Hopefully you or Sky will get a pic of her reaction to share with us too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            Wow! I'm glad you got such a great response. No problem in waiting until after it's presented. I think that's a great idea. Hopefully you or Sky will get a pic of her reaction to share with us too.
            I believe the lovely G4 are taking care of that for us.

mg

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Oh, I think we can expect a cliffhanger for the finale, and that is fine with me. If the movies are due out in July then we won't be waiting any longer than we usually wait. Now, if the second movie ends in a cliffie then it would be a problem, but I don't think we have anything to worry about there. My bet is that the first movie will be resolution to the cliffhanger and the second will close out SG1 and set up series number three.

Comment

geek
                Yeah mini! I'm sure you did a beautiful job! Wise move waiting to publish it, and I'm really glad you're taking your laptop to AT2! We'll be anxiously waiting to see the finished product!

Comment

I believe the lovely G4 are taking care of that for us.

mg
                  Awesome. Go G4.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                    Hey Everyone,
                    I found a new tutorial...and I wanted to try it so what else could I do than try it with a pic of Amanda Tapping eh??
                    well here it is...I hope you like it...that is how Amanda would look like if she was a fairy

Very, very creative! Nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                      Suicide wouldn't be necessary! The penguins of war would be unleashed and there would be no DVD movies!
                      The penguins of war?!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL! So that's where all the penguins are hiding ... behind rocks with their P90s pointed at the final scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                        The penguins of war?!!!!!!!! ROTFLOL! So that's where all the penguins are hiding ... behind rocks with their P90s pointed at the final scripts.

Spoiler:

Heh heh... Ever since the shipper penguins deal began a couple years ago, there've been all these movies made featuring active and irate penguins. But this group seems to be the ones who fit the bill the most. *eyes handcuffs and whip with concern*
                        Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 08 November 2006, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          as to sam crying
                          Spoiler:
                          maybe daniel dies.....again
                          Spoiler:
                          Do you think Sam would cry, or just lay bets with the others on how long it'd take him to come back this time?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I only hope that it isn't a cliffhanger on the end of season 10...but I think they will do that cause they have the movies eh...Lets just hope if it is a cliffhanger that we don't have to wait to long for the movies...but that is very doubtfull eh...

Spoiler:
                            As for Sam crying...maybe it is something that isn't real but is for her real...
                            Or maybe it is something she relives...like seeing her mom back, or jacob or Janet...and then know it isn't real and loose them for a second time...
                            Or maybe it has something to do with the spoiler on Daniels arc...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              Spoiler:

Heh heh... Ever since the shipper penguins deal began a couple years ago, there've been all these movies made featuring active and irate penguins. But this group seems to be the ones who fit the bill the most. *eyes handcuffs and whip with concern*
                              LOL Thanks for the update and the hilarious poster! I'd worry about the handcuffs and whips too.

Comment

Re: The emotional scene towards the end of the season...

Spoiler:
                                I think it's probably going to be Daniel. I don't want it to be Daniel, because I don't really want any of their lives to be hanging in the balance by series' end, but I'm sure they'll try to be oh-so-original and homage themselves by re-tracing S5's finale.

But I don't expect them to take what they probably consider to be steps back by rehashing the deaths of Janet or Jacob (certainly not her mom), and I doubt they'd kill off Cassie. To be honest, though I wish they had shown her more often after S5, I think it would be a waste of "suspense." So they probably won't touch Cassie ever again.

Comment

Working...
                                X