• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
    Yowza.
    Err, I take it you've finished packing?

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
      WOW, That picture of Amanda looks fantabo. ( A word I just made up. )

AT is glowing from the tan and her inner-beauty. I love the long hair and the dress. Classy and Classic.
      classy indeed. (and a few other things) AT's a class act all the way. do'h! i still haven't made that sig.

was she nommed for Gemini again (did she win) or was she presenting? go her either way.
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Some great Sam wallpapers of every season 1 ep here!!!

http://www.amandatapping-fr.com/fanc...p?num=10&pos=0

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
          Amanda at the Geminis last night.
          Thank YOU
          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
            I have a serious weak spot for LongHair!Amanda. Seriously, if she comes to Gabit with hair/tan/cheeky smile like that, I'm gonna need a volunteer for drool duty.

i like her hair shorter myself. in fact, it almost doesn't look like amanda there. but she's *got* to be wearing hair extensions!

i'm also one of the peeps looking forward to everyones at2 and avalon adventures! for ppl like me, it's the only way we get to experience this stuff. so MANY POSTS and MANY PICTURES!!

gateworld forum is driving me nuts! add this to my internet connection probs... driving nuts. short drive. i'm there already. the floating pink cows are pretty. bye.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
              classy indeed. (and a few other things) AT's a class act all the way. do'h! i still haven't made that sig.

was she nommed for Gemini again (did she win) or was she presenting? go her either way.

I think she was just presenting. Here's a link to the noms and the winners.

http://www.canada.com/topics/enterta...936c6f&k=40862

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i like her hair shorter myself. in fact, it almost doesn't look like amanda there. but she's *got* to be wearing hair extensions
                i like it short too. not that i mind it long of course. but i didn't even realize it was her at first. 'cool pic...hey, she's nice <thinks she's some random hollywood celeb with the guy who's the subject of the pic>, so who is the guy and why's parsifal posting his pic here? ...oh my god!!'
                sigpic
                "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  gateworld forum is driving me nuts!
                  It's taking mine round in circles too
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities View Post
                    i like it short too. not that i mind it long of course. but i didn't even realize it was her at first. 'cool pic...hey, she's nice <thinks she's some random hollywood celeb with the guy who's the subject of the pic>, so who is the guy and why's parsifal posting his pic here? ...oh my god!!'

that guy is the little twirp (not the actor) jimmy olsen, from 'smallville'. he's chloe's love interest and he bores me silly! (chloe should be with clark, if clark and lana aren't going to be together. BUT, clark should be with lana, so there!... oh, the hard life of a shipper )

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Holy smoking hot, Batman!

Are there any more?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                        Holy smoking hot, Batman!

Are there any more?
                        not that i've found. darn wireimage doesn't know where it's priorities are!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you! She's looking great post-SG. I have to say that although she looks great in both, I much prefer her in this dress than the gold number she wore for the FMA.
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Are the Gemini Awards going to air on Canadian TV? Because wasn't Amanda supposed to be hosting some special before hand or something?

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              Hey Samandans...I know this may be off topic but I just wanted to let you know how my very first con went tonight...so I thought I'd just post what I had posted in S/J Ship thread if that's ok!!
                              Spoiler:

Tony Amendola was lovely...very sweet...and funny...in one of the photos we had done with Tony I made a comment that the camera guy needed us to move more to the front and closer coz we...or rather I...was too short...so he got down on his knees and posed with us that way...it was so cool!!
                              Then with Rachel Lutrell...she was so cute...she was quite quiet...she was not feeling the best but was an absolute trooper...none the less she was fun to be with...she and Niki hit it off...they talked about dancing...Niki and Rachel both dance ballet...so Niki was in seventh heaven...and Rachel and her little sister Erika sang a beautiful song for us...totally awesome!!
                              David Nykl is an absolute cracker...and embarrassed me in front of everyone...I simply asked if he ever lurked in GW...and he came back with some question to me which had me blushing bright red...I can't remember exactly what he asked or said to me but it had everyone laughing...me included of course!!
                              I couldn't believe how relaxed I was once I had met them...I mean I was asking questions and all without a care...it was so fantastic!!
                              Then we all had dinner together...that was great...we were able to chat with all the guests freely...it was so relaxed and intimate...I can't wait for the next one...DSD comes out next April...I'm so there!!
                              I could go on for ever talking about the con...but I only managed 3 hours sleep last night...so I'm gonna hit the hay...
                              Oh yeah...all the other fans I met were absolutely great...and the event organisers were super...it's something I will never ever forget.!
                              I can't wait to meet Amanda one day...I'm not so nervous anymore...feeling like I can do anything right now...it's very empowering!!
                              Oh yeah...when we were chatting after dinner I got text message from one of my nuff nuff friends....so I called her to tell her I was having fun and then in the spur of the moment I handed my mobile phone to Rachel and she chatted to my buddy...it was so totally wicked!!

Well there you go folks...my first con and it was a hoot...I think I may be hooked now...and I can't tell you how many times I mentioned GW to the guests and everyone else there...I hope some of them come over to visit!
                              Anyhoo...gotta go to bed...godd night everyone...take care and be safe!
                              Your first Con! I'm glad you two had a great time. Now all you have to do is get to a Con that Amanda is at (Keep putting those Lotto entries in )
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                                Are the Gemini Awards going to air on Canadian TV? Because wasn't Amanda supposed to be hosting some special before hand or something?
                                The ceremony was broadcast live last night. From the press release:

Prior to the broadcast, Amanda Tapping of Stargate SG-1 will host a special presentation of awards, immediately followed by the hour-long televised programme of additional awards.
                                I don't know if she appeared in the televised portion as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X