Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think it's
    Spoiler:
    an MP3 player. I mean, if Daniel gave up only a pen and Cam his hat, why would she give up that? Somehow, I don't think Daniel's pen that you can get at any store for about $1 is anything of symbolic value. I'm going to the eye thing
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes
      Quest spoiler
      Spoiler:

USB?
      It does look like a costumised Ipod LOL
      I think its that mini binocular (not sure if this is right) they have. The unicular LOLOLOLO
      Spoiler:
      I think you may be right about the binoculor...it really looks like that... I think you might be so right...I really do not think it is an Ipod...that is to expensive to gave away...
      Still don't know what T gives...I was watching it again...and I really can not see what it is...

Comment

It's a monocular:

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
          Spoiler:
          I think you may be right about the binoculor...it really looks like that... I think you might be so right...I really do not think it is an Ipod...that is to expensive to gave away...
          Still don't know what T gives...I was watching it again...and I really can not see what it is...
          Spoiler:
          Perhaps it's something small, with the word Trojan on it...don't leave the planet without it
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
            Spoiler:
            When they did a real quick look in the box I thought I saw one of those small monocular things they have in their vests to get a closer view on a reconnaissance mission. Did you see anything like that?
            DOH! Dem proved me wrong!
            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 25 September 2006, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Spoiler:
              Perhaps it's something small, with the word Trojan on it...don't leave the planet without it
              Spoiler:
              She wouldn't have brought that along, since Jack wasn't with her.

Comment

Spoiler:
                lol

true

hey, maybe that's teal'c's contribution
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  lol

true

hey, maybe that's teal'c's contribution
                  I meant it as Teal'c's contribution
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I think Vala's contribution was a
                    Spoiler:
                    hair dryer. In the Sam/Vala thread we've discussed why Vala would bring a hair dryer on the mission with her. Uh, hello? No electricity.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                      Spoiler:
                      hair dryer. In the Sam/Vala thread we've discussed why Vala would bring a hair dryer on the mission with her. Uh, hello? No electricity.
                      Spoiler:
                      Yea, I had to do a double take on that one too I mean if you they aren't compatable in Australia, why would they work on another planet
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Yea, I had to do a double take on that one too I mean if you they aren't compatable in Australia, why would they work on another planet
                        Spoiler:
                        True, but Vala isn't from Australia.
                        sigpic
                        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                          Spoiler:
                          we got that one, trying to figure out teal'c's. i had a brilliant idea of what it was at the time, but it went bye bye. however, i don't believe
                          Spoiler:
                          ba'al's knife is the one from Abyss. this one has a black jeweled handle, the other one was gold. so no canon connection. again.
                          sigpic
                          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                            we got that one, trying to figure out teal'c's. i had a brilliant idea of what it was at the time, but it went bye bye. however, i don't believe
                            Spoiler:
                            ba'al's knife is the one from Abyss. this one has a black jeweled handle, the other one was gold. so no canon connection. again.
                            I know, PR.
                            Spoiler:
                            I was trying to figure out if Daniel's look was one of recognition, especially since Ba'al said it had sentimental value. Alas, no dice.

Comment

hey all,

just calling from an internet-café at Berlin. Came here to day and just had a great view looking down on Berlin at night from the "Fernsehturm".

But back on topic:
                              Spoiler:
                              just had a loogk in some monoculars on google. And yeah - I think it's the most possible thing and it fits to Teal'C.

I'll be here till friday and try to check in some times.

take care, Mick

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

I don't think I've seen this here, but maybe I missed it.

Just a small factoid related to Amanda and filming for an unaired S10 episode. Contains a vague spoiler for S10.

http://www.hollywoodnorthreport.com/...showtopic=3804

Comment

Working...
                                X