X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    My favorite moment
    Spoiler:
    When Vala lays her head on Sam's arm. Sam just looks at her like WT?? then kinda shrugs and keeps going. That's what friends do! ::hyperdance::
    Yes, that moment had to have been an adlib!
    Spoiler:
    Amanda and Claudia are doing a great job showing the friendship between Sam and Vala. They put it in to scenes in ways that it will not end up on the cutting room floor.

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
      Great banners! Very nice! Can't wait for the details of the ficathon!
      I have to agree the banners are really great...4 great woman in one banner...isn't that dangerous

And I can not wait till everyone finished the stories for the ficathon so I can read them

Looks like a good thing for some of the writers here...I think it will be great to read all the goodies

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
        Yep.

Spoiler:

It was nice to see the different friendships played upon. Though Teal'c didn't have much to do, it was nice to see that he and Cameron hang out together, and it was funny that he kept Cameron from walking out in the beginning when Daniel was studying in his office for hours on end - he wasn't going to leave without checking on Daniel's progress! And, I'm sorry, but the Teal'c/Vala "Muscles" business makes me smile.

There wasn't too much between Sam and Teal'c, which is a shame, but I did see them hanging out a bit, which was nice.

The head on the arm moment was funny ("WTHeck?") because it was so unexpected, but then it became kinda clear that the director of this episode was deliberately allowing Sam and Vala to be paired up in scenes, which was cool. I rather liked the pat on the shoulder bit, though.

ETA: See how easy it is to placate me? Just throw me some moments between all of the team members, and it's all gravy. Too bad we haven't seen the actual Stargate in a few weeks now.
        Wow, I didn't even notice that we didn't see a
        Spoiler:
        stargate! I guess I missed it, since they mentioned that the gate was under guard. Well, I'd rather have good team moments and good Sam moments over a gate, but still it is called STARGATE. Hopefully, we'll see them return through the gate in March.

Comment

Another funny moment from the Quest -
          Spoiler:
          Did anyone else love Vala's contribution to the chest? An electric hairdryer complete with the cord wrapped around it on an off world mission? It was one of those blink and you miss it moments, but it made me laugh. Maybe she convinced Sam to bring along a tiny portable generator so that they can take care of the important things like hair. After all, she's got to keep those pigtails under control somehow.

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
            Another funny moment from the Quest -
            Spoiler:
            Did anyone else love Vala's contribution to the chest? An electric hairdryer complete with the cord wrapped around it on an off world mission? It was one of those blink and you miss it moments, but it made me laugh. Maybe she convinced Sam to bring along a tiny portable generator so that they can take care of the important things like hair. After all, she's got to keep those pigtails under control somehow.

NC
            yeah i found it really funny actually how
            Spoiler:
            she took it out of the bag, then shook her head and went to put it back in the bag before daniel just took it off her and put it in the chest.

couldn't figure out what it was that sam put in the chest though.

i actually really enjoyed the vala/sam interaction in this one. would have liked more sam/teal'c, because he was the only one that sam didn't have a nice little moment with really.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              I like 'em!
              If the writers won't or can't write good stories for these characters we can do it ourselves! (er, *yourselves*--since I can't write fiction.) I know with the writers I've seen lately in the Sam ficathon, there will be some good stories that showcase the brains, guts, endurance and humor of the "gals." Think we could pretend we still have Janet around for some of these stories? I miss her.
              Edit: I've been popping in on the Teyla thread. Should a throw the ficathon idea out to them or wait until you guys get things more organized?
              Hang on just a bit till we get the details ironed out.

We decided that the first round of this ficathon would be an 'exchange club' round-one SG1 character paired with one SGA in the story.

Comment

ok before I go to bed...here is a pic who needs capturing...

Comment

I don't know how many of you have seen this or if it has already been posted - but I saw the SGA Season 2 case incentive trading card today - thought you all might like to see it - there are several for sale on eBay

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

"...9, 10, 11, 12, ..., geez I get tired of playing hide and seek on these long trips; the Colonel always hides in the same place, Daniel can never keep his mouth shut, and Teal'c is too big to hide anywhere ...17, 18, 19, 20. Ready or not, here I come."

NC

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...fe/DVD_165.jpg
                      Sam: Sir, I don't know how many times I have to tell you this. The wormhole doesn't have anything to do with donuts, I just used it as a prop, and boy am I sorry I did.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                        I don't know how many of you have seen this or if it has already been posted - but I saw the SGA Season 2 case incentive trading card today - thought you all might like to see it - there are several for sale on eBay

I guess it just goes to show, how much Amanda brings to the show
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

isn't that a pretty picture????

i'd be tempted to buy a case just to get it...but i won't
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for The Quest
                            Spoiler:

I was rewatching the Quest tonight and I was curious as to what everyone put into the charity box...

Daniel - pen
                            Vala - hairdryer
                            Cameron - cap
                            Ba'al - knife
                            Aria - ring

I'm pretty sure Sam put in a MP3 player, but I can't tell what Tea'lc put inside the box. It was small, dark and round from what I could see. Anyone else have a clue?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              MP3 Player??? i thought sam had a pen

as to teal'c, mmhm, small dark and round...an oreo from lunch????
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                spoilers for The Quest
                                Spoiler:

I was rewatching the Quest tonight and I was curious as to what everyone put into the charity box...

Daniel - pen
                                Vala - hairdryer
                                Cameron - cap
                                sion.[img]http://Ba'al - knife
                                Aria - ring

I'm pretty sure Sam put in a MP3 player, but I can't tell what Tea'lc put inside the box. It was small, dark and round from what I could see. Anyone else have a clue?

Spoiler:
                                When they did a real quick look in the box I thought I saw one of those small monocular things they have in their vests to get a closer view on a reconnaissance mission. Did you see anything like that?
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X