Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deejay435
    Which is a shame, because AT is a veritable chemistry lab with the other actors she works with. She really makes you believe in the relationship she's portraying-she sells everything so well. It just such a pleasure watching her.

I wanted to come up with something more profound for my 1000th post, but this is all I've got.
    Congrats on your 1000th post Deejay
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

hehehe, can you imagine teal'c and ronon and sam on amission????

the sheer testosterone would be fantastic...not to mention sam mediating between the two powerhouses
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver

the sheer testosterone would be fantastic...not to mention sam mediating between the two powerhouses
        Ah, Sam would just give them that look and use the same voice she used on the French delicate in the Scourge and they both would go to their corners
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I think Teal'c would be channeling Bra'tac wise words on battle plans, Ronon would be headstong and just want to get it over. And I think Sam would just
          say "2 out of 3 rounds" and the winner is-- ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            Ah, Sam would just give them that look and use the same voice she used on the French delicate in the Scourge and they both would go to their corners
            i know...wouldn't it be great???? sam having those two hunky dudes in the palm of her hand?????

sigpic

Comment

i know...wouldn't it be great???? sam having those two hunky dudes in the palm of her hand?????
              Um, no comment
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Um, no comment
                whacks the gutter girl

course, it kinda does bring up the oreo cookie image doesn't it????

sigpic

Comment

Um, no comment
                  *gasp* Make room for others in that gutter will yah?

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    *gasp* Make room for others in that gutter will yah?
                    Hey there's always room in the gutter, just like there is always room for blue jello
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Which is a shame, because AT is a veritable chemistry lab with the other actors she works with. She really makes you believe in the relationship she's portraying-she sells everything so well. It just such a pleasure watching her.

I wanted to come up with something more profound for my 1000th post, but this is all I've got.
                      Congrats on a
                      very deep and meaningful
                      1000th post, Deej!!

Comment

course, it kinda does bring up the oreo cookie image doesn't it????
                        Bah! OK, for AD's sake, you could always make it an uh-oh! oreo:

ETA: And I'll happily contribute to a double-chocolate (or whatever) oreo with le boys.
                        ETA2: Back on point, ahem, I smell a plot bunny for ya, Sky. Some Teal'c/Sam/Ronon action...

Comment

sam/weir could be very interesting, especially given their history and the power play sam made for her and teal'c to go after jack
                          I'd like to see Sam/Weir/Teyla save Atlantis by themselves. I don't want a Hathor part 2 (although I loved that episode), but it would be cool to see those three women rescue all Atlantis's alpha males.

Comment

Congrats on 1000 DeeJay!

Comment

That'll do!
                              Congratulations on your 1000th post and your promotion. Have some cake
                              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                ok I am working on a fic and I have a question...

Mark has 2 children eh...a boy and a girl...and I watched every ep where there could be names of them but nothing...
                                So I was wondering what do you think their names are???? and why do you choice that name?? help is appreciated cause I am really bad in making names up...
                                I could see Mark naming his daughter after his mother but unfortunately we don't know her name.

I see Matthew or James for the boy, maybe Rachel or Anna for the girl.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X