X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh.

I got nothin.

I stink at captions!

On the plus side-WHEEE to the Rimmer song! I remember both those episodes. Heh. I loved Red Dwarf. Somewhere I have a button that says "Smeg Off". I wear it at times when things are stressful.

Comment

LOL mandysg1, great caption!!!
      i m greening u for that if it lets me
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Sunny, are you and Ooober trying to give scarimor a stroke
        Nope....but if scari has one...it's her own fault. She doesn't have to read our captions if she doesn't want to. <weg>
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          Nope....but if scari has one...it's her own fault. She doesn't have to read our captions if she doesn't want to. <weg>
          Sure. She might be able to skip over them. Especially since it's just plain ol' text and the words Sam and leather and catsuit and whip are all kinda hidden in the paragraphs and don't stand out at all.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            Yeah, the Camelot commentary was good. Amanda was very, very sick when they were filming the space suit scenes The other good ones were with Joe Mallozzi, since he actually gave some good insight (Very interesting to hear how Joe mention that, if he had it his way, the Asgard Beams would be gone, and the Ori/Ancients would be gone. He also said something about how Paul Mullie had a very interesting idea to get rid of the Ori/Ancients that he, Paul and Allan were keen on, but Cooper would never go for).
            cooper - sigh - there's just nothing left to say about him. It really is too bad he has been permitted to kill this show, and now he's just throwing dirt on it . . .

Comment

I noticed that all the writers who did commentaries (JM, DK, AM etc) all commented on how different the final product turned out from the script. Television/Film is the domain of the directors, and they probably have more to do with how the product turns out than the person who wrote the original script. AM, for example, commented on how differently the scene in Off The Grid (where Mitchell escapes from the bad guys with no explanation) turned out from the script. He'd written it so there was just the one bad guy there, so it wouldn't seem as silly when the next scene he's suddenly free but the way it was shot there were about 15 men surrounding Mitchell. Which seems illogical, and was brought up in the episode thread here.

And the other problem they have, is if they suddenly stop using it what's the explanation? Would people say 'well why didn't they just beam out?'. They'd written themselves into a corner with that, but at least they've been setting up the beam out in advance now (ie The Scourge their plan was to get the outpost to let the Odyssey know they were there, Counterstrike had Sam working on the Ori ships shields to let them beam out). And apparently in the S10 midseason two-parter, they're coming up with a way to prevent the beams from working. Or Something.

How do you already have the commentaries? Just curious...
              my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

Was the scene from M&MM that looked like Sam's from Nightwalkers?

I agree with the ho-hum for MM. I was glad I was working on glass instead of just sitting and watching. Don;t always watch Atlantis, but enjoyed M&MM.

After all these MMMMs, I have this craving for M&Ms. Off to find some.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Eh, I'll let it slide because her amusement over Cam being pantless made up for it (yes, I pretty much only watch the show for those kind of moments now ), plus I have it on good authority that there is some really good/funny/squee stuff coming up for Sam and/or various Sam/<insert pairing here> later
                  Are you gonna share...or are you gonna keep it all to yourself...what's happening with Sam?? And Sam and who??? Better be Jack!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Sam: I can't believe I'm going to England in November to meet Richard Dean Anderson. MacGyver! Up close and personal! Gawd, I've had a crush on him since...since I was thirteen. My girlfriends never believed someone so hawt could be so intelligent.

Daniel: Really? Strange, I always thought Jack looked an awful lot like the actor who played MacGyver.

Sam: Really? General O'Neill? *cough* ...now that you mention it.

Comment

Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                      How do you already have the commentaries? Just curious...
                      Region 4 dvd's are already out :>

Comment

Region 4 dvd's are already out :>
                        Aha! Lucky...
                        my lovely avatar is courtesy of Lies, SamJackShipLover

Comment

OMG.

(the mouth is white because it stands out better. You would know if I had intended it to be something else )

4th across on the top row. IT'S THAT SMILEY.
                          Oh good god...you guys are bad....that was brilliant...thanks for the chuckle!!
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            Spoiler:
                            and don't forget some beating(sp?) up...if that isn't kinky lol

Well..that would depend on your point of view now wouldn't it...LOL!!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                              Spoiler:
                              Dress 'em in tight leather, tie 'em up, put collars on 'em... yeah, imo
                              Hmm...sounds like...FUN!!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                                Blue Jelly Lament

I had some blue jelly,
                                It came in a little brown packet,
                                Inside a little blue and white box.
                                It was powdery and... well, powder-blue...

[interlude: Powder? It''s a powder? Woo!]

I boiled up some water,
                                And reconstituted the jelly,
                                It was blue and shiny and wobbly.
                                I got me a spoon... partook of the blue...

[interlude: one-and-a-half spoonsful, because then...]

The kiddies came and saw
                                My precious blue jelly, wobbling free,
                                And then it was a case of:

"Ooh it's blue, it's blue jelly, it's blue blue blue, we didn't know you could get blue jelly, Mummy, can we have some please some blue jelly please please it's so exciting and bluuuuuuuue!"

and from the youngest (3):
                                "Sam blue jelly for me Sam blue jelly for me Sam blue Sam blue Sam Sam Sam for me Sam blue jelly for meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

*sigh*

For much like the giant spider in Harry Potter can not deny its offspring fresh meat when it walks willingly into its lair, I can not refuse mine the new and novel blueness they crave; and so...

I have no blue jelly,
                                The kiddie-winkies have scoffed the lot,
                                So I savour the little taste I got,
                                And *sniffle* lament the loss of precious blue.

That was great scari...hubby made some blue jelly/jello just for me last week when I was feeling down...the kids ate most of it...I've had none yet...I will share with you if you like?!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X