Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Which is why it's best to set one's DVR to record all instances of a program on the channel regardless of when it airs.

This is how I get my Little Britain fix.

[gives virtual hug to Amanda Tapping for introducing it to me when she commented how much she enjoys this demented little show]
    Sadly my DVR won't record properly from BBC America. It always comes out missing words, and just generally cruddy. At least lately. Bad DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      Oh! Cold Case! That's a thought. Especially after having watched The Woods but that's besides the point.

Congrats on your new drawning of Sam RCtje. Will this one be besides the other on your wall?
      Well off course it will go on my wall but the one you saw I drawn myself...this one I didn't do myself
      I can't draw like that I always make cartoons or manga drawings...that I can...when it comes on detailing... I am totally lost!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        AT does do angst well. But I'd like to see a change of pace. She can do gritty *after* she does light. Bottom line though, is that I want to see lots of AT in all kinds of roles. Let's hope casting directors seek her out for lots of good stuff she can sink her teeth into. I'm thinking tv movies might give her time to spend with her family AND different roles to play. (love how I'm planning her career )
        I'm with you. I want to see her do lots of different types of roles. As the mother of an eight year old Amanda fan, I hope some of her new roles are on shows I can let my kids watch. I'm not ready for that mother/daughter battle. Of course, I'll watch anything she does and daughter will just have to deal with it.

Also, I love the idea of an Amanda blog. Any chance she'd do it? Anybody in Samanda with connections?

Comment

i think i'd love to see her in something like csi - and hey greenburg works onteh show, he could help get her an 'in'

drama mixed with bits of comedy and hey, no bdu's
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            i think i'd love to see her in something like csi - and hey greenburg works onteh show, he could help get her an 'in'

That would be good. I love Greenburg's work. It would be nice to see him on a project with Amanda again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500
              Hmmm. I have to admit I'd rather seeing AT do gritty and getting her teeth into something dramatic rather than light and fluffy. I'd love to see her do something like Cold Case or CSI...

Maybe I just have a sadistic streak that likes seeing AT do angst. Most of my favourite episodes of Sam show her in some kind of dramatic angst like Singularity, In the Line of Duty, etc
              Oh, those are great episodes... She does do good angst. I like that more than light and fluffy myself, though I wouldn't mind seeing that either. She's got a great smile!

Comment

I would want to see her on CSI: Las Vegas then. Every other Stargate actor seems to go on CSI: Miami!
                And ohhhh, Amanda is civies Those on CSI have great taste

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                  I'm with you. I want to see her do lots of different types of roles. As the mother of an eight year old Amanda fan, I hope some of her new roles are on shows I can let my kids watch. I'm not ready for that mother/daughter battle. Of course, I'll watch anything she does and daughter will just have to deal with it.

Also, I love the idea of an Amanda blog. Any chance she'd do it? Anybody in Samanda with connections?
                  MajorSam, our Samandan President. She may be away on military maneuvers right now but usually drops by Samanda to check things out when she can.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                    Oh, those are great episodes... She does do good angst. I like that more than light and fluffy myself, though I wouldn't mind seeing that either. She's got a great smile!
                    As much as I love to see her acting funny, the angst is what I particularly favor too. Amanda is such a darn good dramatic actor!

She can do the comedy schtick when she gets her own daytime talk show.

Comment

But I like the BDU's *sniffle*
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                        But I like the BDU's *sniffle*
                        But scari wouldn't you like to see her out of her BDU's
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Phew! I'm still alive. Barely. *swoon*
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            I would want to see her on CSI: Las Vegas then. Every other Stargate actor seems to go on CSI: Miami!
                            And ohhhh, Amanda is civies Those on CSI have great taste
                            Yeah, me too. I don't like the other CSIs. But they have some great talent on CSI-I'd love to see Amanda sinking her teeth into a several episode run there.

Sky-What does Greenburg do on CSI? (I feel like such a HORRIBLE CSI fan for asking.)

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                              Oh my, are we hading down this road again?

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                                Oh my, are we hading down this road again?

would you expect anything else
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X