Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coley
    You know I have just had another quick look at the season 10 promo vid with Sam and the vending machine. Did you all notice how Sam just swaggered out of that room at the end. Amanda is just a class actor isn't she. She doesn't quit acting - not for a second!!
    I was discussing this very thing with someone else. Of course we know that Sam strutted because she knows she's pulled
    scarimor

Comment

1speed - there is someone more scathing than I!!!

Seriously that is tough. I'm sure the same effect could be extracted from students in a much kinder way! The chap needs a good slap!!
      I think he was just old and jaded, seeing the same misakes over and over again, it was time for him to stop teaching. All of our other teachers were wonderful, I'd have to say.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
        I think he was just old and jaded, seeing the same misakes over and over again, it was time for him to stop teaching. All of our other teachers were wonderful, I'd have to say.
        Maybe that's why Amanda went to Windsor, so she wouldn't have to face him
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You know I have just had another quick look at the season 10 promo vid with Sam and the vending machine. Did you all notice how Sam just swaggered out of that room at the end. Amanda is just a class actor isn't she. She doesn't quit acting - not for a second!!
          I freakin' LOVE that ad! I bet AT had a blast filming it. No matter how many times I see it, it cracks me up!
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
            I was discussing this very thing with someone else. Of course we know that Sam strutted because she knows she's pulled
            In your fanfic scarimor ... in your fanfic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              Okay here's a s10 spoiler and question

Spoiler:
              I noticed on that sony clip for BB they had him as "Col. Mitchell", does that mean he got a promotion? If so the PTB are just a bunch of *******s
              Spoiler:
              I hope not. That would be just wrong. And it would make a lot of people angry. Sam deserves a promotion for all the crud she's had to put up with from Mitchell.

Comment

Hey y'all I'm back! Listen now there are 2 months vacation I get I'm sure to find a sport to visit Samanda again! Oh yeah I also had exams last week so that's why I didn't really had the time to visit y'all sorry!

I also noticed someone knew it was my Bday on June the 15th, Thanx ya know who ya are (won't tell ya who it was). And to all the rest, it's OK I didn't came online so much so it's partially my fault.

Can anyone tell me if I can see the promo of S 10 (with Amanda's "walk) on the net, cause I can't watch sci fi).

Oh ja, en een warm welkom aan Replicartertje. Indeed, Ghent is a very lovely town!

See y'all soon

Greetings,

Daivy

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Hey I just wanna tell ya I found a season 10 promo clip, the 30 second one, but didn't saw Sam at a vending machine, so is there another clip? Oh I apreantly have 102 posts now, went over number 100 without realizing it!

Replicartertje, a happy belated Bday!

Comment

I think I missed the linkage to the Sony season 10 promo that people are talking about. Can someone re-link me? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
                      Hey y'all I'm back! Listen now there are 2 months vacation I get I'm sure to find a sport to visit Samanda again! Oh yeah I also had exams last week so that's why I didn't really had the time to visit y'all sorry!

I also noticed someone knew it was my Bday on June the 15th, Thanx ya know who ya are (won't tell ya who it was). And to all the rest, it's OK I didn't came online so much so it's partially my fault.

Can anyone tell me if I can see the promo of S 10 (with Amanda's "walk) on the net, cause I can't watch sci fi).

Oh ja, en een warm welkom aan Replicartertje. Indeed, Ghent is a very lovely town!

See y'all soon

Greetings,

Daivy
                      Welcome back I guess

Here is the S10 promo with Amanda's 'walk' on it!

Comment

Sorry I haven't been posting, but real life issues have kept me from doing much of anything pleasurable lately. I have missed you all, and have tried to log on to read your posts as often as I could. I am thrilled that I will be going to England (bar anything else going wrong) for several weeks in November and knowing that in addition to seeing AT again and RDA for the first time, I'll hopefully be seeing many of you.

I know many of us were disappointed with Sam's character development, or rather lack there of, in season 9, however, I will remain hopeful that season 10 will have some pleasant surprises for us Sam fans. I have to give it a chance...I'm a die hard, I guess.
                        On fighting:
                        Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                        Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                          I think I missed the linkage to the Sony season 10 promo that people are talking about. Can someone re-link me? Thanks!
                          Here ya go! And her a YSI link to download it to your compy!
                          And a Welcome Back Lida!!!

Comment

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Here ya go! And her a YSI link to download it to your compy!
                              And a Welcome Back Lida!!!
                              Thanks!

Comment

Thanx Lizlove and Replicartertje, gonna watch the promo clip

Comment

Working...
                                X