Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astrogeologist

-getting cold-cocked in Forsaken
    Right. I don't think she'd be taken by surprise like that given that she just tied up Corso. Now, having her taken out after a struggle, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
      I second you on the 'Spirits' vote, Sally. I agree, I wasn't happy with Sam getting command, only to have it be Jack who saves the day in the end. Wasn't that an episode where they wrote most of Jack's part out because RDA couldn't be on set as much as they originally hoped? So they wrote it that he gets shot with an arrow that comes through the gate... so he can't go offworld with them... Carter gets to be in command... but then the episode ends back on the base, with Carter whisked into nothingness along with a bunch of other base personnel... then Jack saves the day.

yep, i was rewritten

rda's girlfriend had Wylie, and rda, proud papa that he is, wanted to be there. so, at the last minute, jack was injured adn sam given command...which is why sam's a bit snarkier than ususal

it's also why MS was gone in matter of time. they k new about when his girlfriend at the time would deliver, so they wrote the eps lite daniel to allow him to take time off
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        i know what you mean, but in that instance, a- it was *the* first time sam had done something like that, and b- it was the way jack acted in that scene, like sam would 'really' not care about the ppl on the other side. BUT, i know his feelings were more tender because he knew the commander of the team. but still... i just didn't like how that scene was written. i'd have preferred that sam say something like, 'yes, colonel, i know what's going to happen to them. i didn't mean it to come off like i didn't care'. just something instead of her acting like 'oops, i forgot ppl were there. thank you for putting me in my place'.
        If it helps, sally, that scene never works for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
          Err, that'd be missing the point of the whole thing. Sam's not perfect, not by a long shot. Simple fact was that she was so wrapped up in her amazement at the events taking place that she did forget about the people on the planet. Jack called her on it, and Sam was obviously a bit mortified by that. It's one of her flaws - but thats a good thing (for us ) since flaws make people more interesting.
          Good point, AD. That's the kind of scene that could have made us dislike Sam except for the fact that she *was* so mortified at getting caught up in the science of the situation. Well played by AT.

Comment

Just thought I'd post this for anyone who hasn't read the FAQ on the voting site.

You are allowed to vote once during each of the following intervals: 1:01-1:04.59, 1:05-1:09.59, ect. So if you go up to the site and it's 1:04, you can vote once and then vote again a minute later. You don't have to wait five minutes until your next vote.

Comment

i love sam

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

i love sam

is this a bump??? and you are not the only one who loves sam

So everyone keep on voting for her on: http://http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

So everyone keep on voting for her on: http://http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/
                  The gap is narrowing more slowly now - 24th must be getting votes - so we need more voters to compensate.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Sam: Please let them get S10 right.
                    From her mouth to the TV gods' ears.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

LoL, I guess you could call that a bump. That was my 5yr old wanting to post something on the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                        The gap is narrowing more slowly now - 24th must be getting votes - so we need more voters to compensate.
                        I also noticed that someone else is getting more votes, so I don't think we will catch up, maybe we should vote for RDA and start voting July1 from the beginning instead of coming in at the end? Just a thought
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I also noticed that someone else is getting more votes, so I don't think we will catch up, maybe we should vote for RDA and start voting July1 from the beginning instead of coming in at the end? Just a thought

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

Awww sorry minigeek, just pretend I didn't say it
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

WHAT? I mean if you think like that she will never make it...And well she is getting closer and closer you know... just keep voting...ask all your friends/family/... everyone should be voting for AT... she is just the best no arguement about that so... VOTE http://www.celeeb.com/amanda-tapping/

Edit: and if you are wondering why she is the best... just go to the poll that was made about best acting of AT...

Comment

Awww sorry minigeek, just pretend I didn't say it
                                *sniff*

OK.

*sniff*

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X