Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    Yep I've got that! and in English too! I've never liked her in long hair... but i've gotta say in this special it looks AMAZING imho!!!! Unfortunately the file's 240 MB... so we'd have to transfer over msn or something like that. PM me!
    If you wait a few minutes you'll have a link for that.
    It includes the scene where Amanda struggles with her P-90 and says something about being a stargate barbie. I think majorsal and L.A. Doyle requested that earlier today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
      If you wait a few minutes you'll have a link for that.
      It includes the scene where Amanda struggles with her P-90 and says something about being a stargate barbie. I think majorsal and L.A. Doyle requested that earlier today.
      That scene is in that special? The season 7 one with the long hair? I've seen that, but I really don't remember the stargate barbie part! I really must learn to pay more attention to those extras!

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
        That scene is in that special? The season 7 one with the long hair? I've seen that, but I really don't remember the stargate barbie part! I really must learn to pay more attention to those extras!
        Yep. It's really short. You hear Amanda as background then what the stargate barbie comment and then back Amanda in background.
        But I could predict it when I saw her struggle with the gun first!

Comment

Yep. It's really short. You hear Amanda as background then what the stargate barbie comment and then back Amanda in background.
          But I could predict it when I saw her struggle with the gun first!
          *Slaps forehead* D'oh! *Goes to watch special*

Comment

it's when she's shooting the 'kill the oncoming jaffa' scene in avenger when her gun jams. and she unjams it while a tech offers to help,them makes the comment 'i'm stargate barbie and we're all gonna die' and is laughing at the same time

it's such a fun scene
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
              Bumping up...
              and well I just can't bump so I made a AT/TR wallpaper so... here goes (it is between spoilertabs cause it is big)
              Spoiler:
              WOW!
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                it's when she's shooting the 'kill the oncoming jaffa' scene in avenger when her gun jams. and she unjams it while a tech offers to help,them makes the comment 'i'm stargate barbie and we're all gonna die' and is laughing at the same time

it's such a fun scene
                Ok, I watched Amanda's Beyond the Gate special and it wasn't there. I'm thinking I'm confused and it's in the Avenger 2.0 Director's series thingy. *Goes to watch*

Comment

Ok, I watched Amanda's Beyond the Gate special and it wasn't there. I'm thinking I'm confused and it's in the Avenger 2.0 Director's series thingy. *Goes to watch*
                  Nopes! It's in Beyond the Gate. I'm fairly certain, I watched it 4 times today!

Comment

I don't know but I thought it was on beyond the gate... But I could be wrong
                    and that is really funny

Comment

Nopes! It's in Beyond the Gate. I'm fairly certain, I watched it 4 times today!
                      Do you have Region 1? Is it possible that it could be different? I'm confused!

She did mention it on the commentary, though.

Comment

Do you have Region 1? Is it possible that it could be different? I'm confused!

She did mention it on the commentary, though.
                        I think I've got region 2. But I think those things are the same everywhere. It's mostly the comentaries (sp?) that changes from region to region.
                        But if you have patience you'll have the thing in 30 tops!

Comment

I think I've got region 2. But I think those things are the same everywhere. It's mostly the comentaries that changes from region to region.
                          Yeah we are regio 2. and now I am thinking about it... I start having doubts...
                          Ow now we talk about extra's what is the extra where AT en TR are saying that they are Turleen and Minnie and go to the Marvell Beayty school?

Comment

I think I've got region 2. But I think those things are the same everywhere. It's mostly the comentaries (sp?) that changes from region to region.
                            Ok! Thanks. While I'm being patient, let me make sure I'm looking at the right thing. Season 7, disc 5, SG-1 Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping? I will watch it again to make sure I'm not crazy!

Comment

Ok! Thanks. While I'm being patient, let me make sure I'm looking at the right thing. Season 7, disc 5, SG-1 Beyond the Gate: Amanda Tapping? I will watch it again to make sure I'm not crazy!
                              Yep! Around minute 1:24...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                                Yeah we are regio 2. and now I am thinking about it... I start having doubts...
                                Ow now we talk about extra's what is the extra where AT en TR are saying that they are Turleen and Minnie and go to the Marvell Beayty school?
                                Now I HAVE seen that one! Not sure what season...maybe 3? I remember seeing it recently, and that's the only new DVD set I've gotten. But I could be very wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X