Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Speaking of switching bodies. Don't you think it would be funny if Vala and Sam were to switch bodies? Sam would be all paranoid about what Vala was doing with her body and you know Vala would be hitting on everyone. Heh. I mean the writers steal from past episodes all the time. I think this would be a really cool premise for an episode involving Vala and Sam and I'm sure AT & CB would do a stellar job in it.
    that would be quite fun to see!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Oooh... NOW we're talkin Two hot chicks... read em and weep fellas (yeah that means you Mr Mini)

(you know mini he might not like being Mr Mini... )

Originally posted by Strix varia
      No, no, NO! (I'm embarrassed when the cats are in the same room. "Tyke, cover your eyes!") You'll just have to take your own turn!

Well, okay, maybe if you join us...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
        Thanks Mandy

So... if I were in Sam Carter for 24 hrs? Hmmm..... well firstly, I'd be taking an F302 out for a spin, and sticking Major General Mr Samantha Carter in the backseat.

I'd have to set the F302 down on that tropical planet with the weird little pygmy people who thought I was their goddess of fertility. I wouldnt' admit to myself that I enjoy being waited on hand and foot, but I'd do it anyway

Then I'd "debrief" Jack on the current state of affairs at the SGC while sipping that wierd drink made from the "kind of coconuts" on that planet.

Then we'd high tail it home and I'd have to drop into area 51. Since it's under my control I'd use the refined device engineered from the quantum mirror to skip to the next reality and have lunch with Janet. We have an understanding since I'm dead in that reality, don't ask don't tell. The cassie in her world is having a baby with her husband, so we trade stories for a bit.

Then I'd be back on deck at the SGC. No doubt I'd run into Vala and completely deny to myself that I'm wondering what she looks like naked and covered in massage oil, while reminding myself that I'm a happily married Colonel.

From there I'd hit the gym and find Mitchell. So I'd glove up and knock him on his ass for a bit before letting him get one good hit in. One day he'll figure out I allow that, and I'll (as usual) resist the urge to pummel the cocky grin off his face.

I'll hit the shower then and get stuck into some paperwork, except the doohickey on my desk will completely distract me until I realise I'm late for dinner.

I'll hit the switch on the beaming device in time to catch Jack pouting over the chicken stir fry. I'll kiss him hello and tease him about the pouting which he'll categorically deny because "Generals don't pout".

I'd watch some tv with Jack after dinner then we'd hit the sack... and this was PG so that's it I'm done.

Jack definitely pouts. LOL And SIF she'd be getting it on with other folks if she's got studly in her bed.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Actually if you read it correctly, I said she's in denial about thinking Vala's hot. But remember it's me in Sam's body and Claudia Black covered in massage oil? I could deal with that mental image

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Jack definitely pouts. LOL And SIF she'd be getting it on with other folks if she's got studly in her bed.
          sigpic

Comment

Actually if you read it correctly, I said she's in denial about thinking Vala's hot. But remember it's me in Sam's body and Claudia Black covered in massage oil? I could deal with that mental image
            *...thinks PG thoughts...thinks PG thoughts...thinks PG thoughts...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Especially when you have a hot blonde and a hot brunette with massage oil and a distinct lack of clothing in your living room... ahh.. there's no place like home!

Of course each to their own...

*...thinks PG thoughts...thinks PG thoughts...thinks PG thoughts...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...there's no place like home...*
              sigpic

Comment

Especially when you have a hot blonde and a hot brunette with massage oil and a distinct lack of clothing in your living room... ahh.. there's no place like home!

Of course each to their own...
                *plugs ears...hums loudly*

La La La LA LA!!!!!

Comment

Hee baiting you is a guilty pleasure Uber

*plugs ears...hums loudly*

La La La LA LA!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                    Ewww! No audience allowed!

Talk about performance anxiety...
                    Well that's just selfish, Strix. Can't I watch? I'm a very gentle audience. And I'll do turnabout when it's my turn... *waggles eyebrows* And we can do fun things with Myrth's chocolate
                    scarimor

Comment

Jack: "Leave it... leave it! Wait 'til it's set... Carter, I'm warning you... Let the jello set!"
                      scarimor

Comment

Jack: That's the deal, Carter - either you let me watch, or you can forget about the sleepover at Strix's...

Comment

Great job with the captions! They've all made me chuckle.

Here's a new one to caption.

Comment

Mmmm, Vala....

Comment

Why did I agree to play Hide and Seek with the boys? They never hide anywhere new - Daniel picks the Infirmary, Jack hides behind the Jello stand and Teal'c just stands in front of me and doesn't move. *sighs* Boys.
                              sigpic

Comment

Daniel: Ok Sam, now make a wish and blow out the candles.

Comment

Working...
                                X