Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    i can't play anymore. haven't been able to for a while. i want to heal sam (and others) but i just can't bring myself to hurt anyone whose left.
    how pathetic is that.
    Don't feel bad. I'm the same way

Comment

i can't play anymore. haven't been able to for a while. i want to heal sam (and others) but i just can't bring myself to hurt anyone who's left.
      how pathetic is that.
      So, how about if folks simply vote for the one that they want to Heal - and don't vote to Hurt anyone if you don't want to?

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist
        So, how about if folks simply vote for the one that they want to Heal - and don't vote to Hurt anyone if you don't want to?
        if you don't vote to hurt then the vote doesn't count. i think its because it would make for an unbalanced vote.

Comment

if you don't vote to hurt then the vote doesn't count. i think its because it would make for an unbalanced vote.
          yeah, there were people who used to do that all the time, so they (DEM and RoX) had to make the rule.

on another note, i have a new sig that may be especially appealing to those of us who find ourselves in a rather pathetic voting situation. inspired by my plathunk when :scrambles back through thread to find name: ((((ShimmeringStar)))) ya darn straight that was a shameless self-plug.
          sigpic
          "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
          Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
            yeah, there were people who used to do that all the time, so they (DEM and RoX) had to make the rule.

on another note, i have a new sig that may be especially appealing to those of us who find ourselves in a rather pathetic voting situation. inspired by my plathunk when :scrambles back through thread to find name: ((((ShimmeringStar)))) ya darn straight that was a shameless self-plug.
            cutest. picture. ever.

PLATHUNK!!!

Comment

cutest. picture. ever.

PLATHUNK!!!
              i know!! i fell in love with it the second ShimmeringStar posted it! :melts: i swear she GLOWING! and not in the goa'uld way either! plathunk. feel free to steal.

plathunk
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)

Comment

Under Fire by Strix Varia

I was just browsing through my list of Carterfic and I decided to enjoy a fic of Strix's that she wrote awhile back. Just a wonderful fic, Strix - thanks so much for posting it!

Comment

I was just browsing through my list of Carterfic and I decided to enjoy a fic of Strix's that she wrote awhile back. Just a wonderful fic, Strix - thanks so much for posting it!
                  strix wrote that? i LOVED "under fire"!! :runs off to green strix:. thanks astro!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
                    strix wrote that? i LOVED "under fire"!! :runs off to green strix:. thanks astro!
                    Oh yea that's a great fic! One of my top 10 list
                    (I have mentioned a sequel, can only hope)
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Thanks, Astro. And Mandy and Paradox!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                        Thanks, Astro. And Mandy and Paradox!
                        Ahem, what about that sequel
                        (hint, hint)
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

hey, strix! where's the rest of the freakin story?
                          (stronger hint)
                          sigpic

Comment

just taking a moment to SQUEE on the wonderfulness of sam carter and amanda tapping!!!

there, i'm done.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              just taking a moment to SQUEE on the wonderfulness of sam carter and amanda tapping!!!

there, i'm done.
                              oh, you are SO asking for it. (you really are, aren't you?)
                              Spoiler:
                              does this count?
                              no?! what'd mean "no"?! she's so cute!!! plathunk RIGHT NOW missy!!
                              Spoiler:

psst, i maniped her ring onto the "right" finger. don't tell, its a secret.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. im new to this thread.. love that loast pic.. and i wont tell
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X