X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    teal'c AND sam???

she's got such great tastes
    Agreed. And K drives a hard bargain, I must say... I may need to get her to negotiate some things for me on your cafepress website.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      *snip bit about choosing best S6 Sam-eps*
      thinks

my choice is 'nightwalkers'.

goes to email sky with ansie

sally
      Definitely Nightwalkers. Sam in the lead! Leather! Glowing eyes!

Sel.

Comment

go here: http://www.scifi.com/pulse/

go to the bottom and click on 'stargate deleted scenes tour guide'. it'll show a scene, then you'll have the option of seeing more deleted scenes from seasons 7 and 8. and sam's in some of them!

sally
        Thanks for the link I had not seen that site before.

Comment

Originally posted by kazzyk
          Thanks for the link I had not seen that site before.
          Neither had I. I'm slightly giddy now. Sam/Janet scene! Wooohoooooooo!
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

since you've read it, i have a question for you. i'll put it in spoiler tags so someone that wants to read it won't be spoiled.

Spoiler:
            all i need to know... does sam die? if so, I CAN'T READ IT!!!!!!!!

please tell me.

sally
            Spoiler:
            No, you're safe.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

ditto! And the Sam/Janet was loveleeeee.
              scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                i've seen real AF officers on game shows that are of a much lower rank than sam, and much younger, who have more medals

sam's medals is something the af advisor should be doing, but they don't seem to care

i'm far from an expert,but i'd think that sam should have 4 rows or so of medals by now
                There's a lot of stuff the AF advisor should be doing, or TPTB should be letting the AF advisor do on the show that's not being done (chara development, leadership issues, etc.) I think the medals are the least of our worries.
                I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

go to the bottom and click on 'stargate deleted scenes tour guide'. it'll show a scene, then you'll have the option of seeing more deleted scenes from seasons 7 and 8. and sam's in some of them!

sally
                  omfg, they cut a Sam/Blue Jello scene from Sacrifices. Frakkers.
                  Originally posted by scarimor
                  Originally posted by Tracy Jane

ditto! And the Sam/Janet was loveleeeee.
                  Yeah, I'd seen those season 7 ones before Sam/Janet for the win

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

ROFLMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw that scene! Ok, that's not completely true. I never used the word Frakkers in my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

I know! The nerve of them!

Here you go, to make it up to you:

(Just to be clear, I did not make the icon. Someone named. Courtknee did. )

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                        I was just watching S6's 2001 (on tape ) and I thought it was a pretty good Sam episode. You get Scientist Sam explaining things to a room full of diplomats as well as base personell. You get Sam having to make a decision to do something Hammond tells her he can't order her to do. You have sodleir Sam going off to face the possible enemy without SG1 and having to accompany the ambassador.
                        So I am thinking about voting for 2001
                        I love the way Hammond says "I can't order you to do it." And Sam says without hesitation: "I understand. When do we leave." (didn't check the transcript but I think this is pretty close.)
                        That's essential Sam. Willingness to go into danger, to go above and beyond to save others.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                          Is it bad if I can't remember whether I voted or not?

I'm pretty sure golfbooy swayed in some way, but I'm not sure... Hmmm...

I'm just kinda glad that Desperate Measures didn't win. Because Sam Doesn't Do Damsel.
                          Well it did take THREE guys to take her down.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                            Having a Teal'c fanatic in the house is not a pretty sight....let me tell ya.
                            It was all I could do to control Kallesta's giggling and cheering when she saw the new Teal'c action figure.

"Momma! Look it's Teal'c. Isn't he funny? Oooh I want one of those. Please. Please. PLEASE momma. I want a Teal'c doll. Hey is that Carter? Do you want a Carter doll? I just want a Teal'c doll. You can have Sam and I can have Teal'c. That's a good deal, isn't it?"
                            You have such a fun household.

Comment

i'm going to give a try to the barbra-songs-to-sam-eps thinger.

here beith the songs.

spoilers for ALL seasons

s
                              a
                              m

'i stayed too long at the fair' - sam comes back to the sgc, but feeling that maybe she doesn't have a place there anymore when she sees how well the team is doing without her. or so she thinks.

'happy days are here again' - mckay leaves..

'lazy afternoon' - sam spends the day just relaxing. 10 minutes in, she goes batty and goes into her garage and builds a mini stargate.

'evergreen' - sam talks to her plants. what happens when they talk back?

'a piece of sky' - sam test flys the newest goauld/earth hybrid glider.

'not while i'm around' - sam comforts cassie, while she deals with losing yet another mother.

sally
                              Great job! I've quoted the ones I especially like.
                              Sam definitely needs some flying time! And I love "lazy afternoon"--very Sam.

Comment

sally

I was sooo expecting Bra'tac to dip into the blue jello
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X