Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
    LOL, along with the chair in the corner, you'd better pass me the dunce cap, because I don't know what that is! A con?

Yep, July can be brutal. And August. And most of September...
    Yep, Shore Leave is a convention where Amanda Tapping, Carmen Argenziano and Corin Nemec will be in July. I can't believe you didn't know this, Chillin! Wasn't your spidey sense ever tingling when you went into town, a voice in your head whispering, "Sci Fi fans are a'comin'?"

I'm ashamed.

No seriously, you should think about going.

Comment

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ??berSG-1Fan
      Beer?!??

But...but...I don't drink.

*whimper*

Ah! then it's easy to pronounce:

A Cerber SG-1Fan
      {sober}

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Just thought I'd share this. I asked a question a while back on a Q &A page they having going on SciFi World for Rachel Lutrell and I see that she answered. Cool!

Anyway, I asked: I hear there will be some crossovers in this coming season. What do you think of the idea of Teyla and Sam Carter working together & perhaps saving the day?

She answered: I love the idea of Teyla and Carter working together. I think they would make one hell of a team!

Also in response to another question, she said she thought Teyla "would appreciate and respect Carter and that she would feel an immediate affinity towards her."
        I bet it has something to do with AT's husband building her deck...

Thanks for posting this jckfan! I'm glad you got your question answered. Rachel Luttrell - just like them all, really - seems to have a really kind spirit. And her character is one of the underdogs of Atlantis, imo, so it's great to hear that she's open to some cool things with Carter. All they have to do now, is deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
          Okay I knew it would go for a lot but I never guessed the lunch with RDA & AT would go for $ 30,000

https://www01.charityfolks.com/cfauc...per%20Alliance

YEEEEE HAAAAW!!

it could happen to two nicer ppl.

see super cool chick -->
          see super cool dude -->

pretend these are amanda and rick, okay?

and here i was hoping for them even getting 'close' to 10,000....

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Lol I did.... who told me it would never go that high? ha.. told ya

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Okay I knew it would go for a lot but I never guessed the lunch with RDA & AT would go for $ 30,000

https://www01.charityfolks.com/cfauc...per%20Alliance
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
              I broke down today, took a page out of Kat's book, and made myself a T-Shirt on that cafepress site thingy. I hope it comes out as nice as they show in the picture and not all grainy or weird!! It's super high res so hopefully it'll work.

Spoiler:

I want one!!! That looks great!

Comment

Ooh I want one too... can we buy that design too mini?

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                I want one!!! That looks great!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ?œberSG-1Fan
                  AaaaaAaaaaerrrber.
                  How did Tarazan get in here?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                    How did Tarazan get in here?
                    See now what humiliation I must endure?

*whimper*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      wow. who the hell has that kind of money!?! hey, maybe chris judge bought it. maybe they refuse to sit with him at lunch, so he figured he'd show them!

i think if i had the money to spend to have lunch with 2 actors that i admire for charity ( and only for charity), i'd do it , and have the other person that i'm allowed to bring be someone who would never be able to do it, or a child who loved the show or something though. like a make a wish foundation type of thing. i'd feel way to guilty to use that advantage solely for myself.

you've gotta admire AT and RDA for doing this though, considering that the person who spends that kind of cash to meet them might not have the charity in mind, and might possibly be a tad obsessive. not that we're obsessive or anything. just not $30k obsessive.

but, wow, anyway.
                      LOL at the fact that "two may come to lunch" but there's "only one paddle". Hell, for that kind of money, they should have thrown in the whole canoe!!!!

On a more serious note, you made a great observation. How wonderful if someone who is so blessed monetarily, would use the second pass for someone needy.

I'm sure there will be some publicity shots after the paddle is presented and the dessert has been consumed. Wonder what's on the menu, eh?!!

Comment

Originally posted by ?œberSG-1Fan

*whimper*
                        oh, aceoober, i love your new name!

k, i'm celebrating my 6,400th post here!

sally loves -----> here comes that super cool chick of greatness
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          oh, aceoober, i love your new name!

k, i'm celebrating my 6,400th post here!

sally loves -----> here comes that super cool chick of greatness

Hey stop making fun of Über , um ????oober , um how about Gooober

And Congrats on Post 6,400
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

That'll teach you to be obsessed with umlauts

I vote we call her Assbear... leader of the mighty Furling warrior caste!

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

*whimper*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              That'll teach you to be obsessed with umlauts

I vote we call her Assbear... leader of the mighty Furling warrior caste!

*gasp*

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                                I'm sure the thought will cross AD's mind when he sees it, too.
                                Since I kinda lack the appropriate body parts for that (Spazzy and Tracy! ) - is there a chance of making Sam Carter boxer shorts?

Comment

Working...
                                X