Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Yay Strix. Dare I ask if you've had time to work on a new story? Hint.
    Uhhhhhhh.... got a couple in the works...

No, spaz, they aren't much farther along... *sigh*

My LJ

Comment

Congratulations, Strix!

NC

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        i am working on one.

i have a huge honkin au fic 'done' - needs to be beta'd and proofed - but i'm holding off on it cause i'm working on a sequal.

first fic is 80+ single spaced pages, second fic is at 18 and counting
        Sky... I know you obviously can't see me, and this may be too much info, but I'm literally salivating right now. Salivating.

*grunts* Fic! You write. You find beta. Now!

Ahem... Now, is the sequel for the 80+ page fic deal?!?!

Comment

Hey Strix, I'm gonna add a gentle friendly poke on that drabble too

Yay Strix. Dare I ask if you've had time to work on a new story? Hint.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            No, spaz, they aren't much farther along... *sigh*
            Wha?!?!

That's it! I'm putting my foot down!

*puts foot down*

Ugh. Just lemme know as soon as it's done, OK? It's a shame it hasn't been published yet.

Comment

I will persuade Strix to write fic with subliminal messages:

WRITE MORE FIC NOW STRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oooh I saw another clip this morning which is an all Amanda one from Et Canada (I'll find the link when I get home and post it).

Apparently
                Spoiler:
                the 200th ep has Furlings in it and in Amanda's words "And we jump the shark in every way".

Squee.. can't wait to see that!

sigpic

Comment

Here's a new poll, who would you like to go on a vacation with
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28102

I think I know who Sky would pick
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                    Oooh I saw another clip this morning which is an all Amanda one from Et Canada (I'll find the link when I get home and post it).

Apparently
                    Spoiler:
                    the 200th ep has Furlings in it and in Amanda's words "And we jump the shark in every way".

I don't know how to take that. Is it a good thing or an bad thing.

Comment

Apparently
                      Spoiler:

Yea the link is http://stargate-reise.de/video/canad...anfilm_st.html
                      Amanda's is 200th series (2)
                      RDA's is 3

Edit: I have to thank Uber for the link
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 27 April 2006, 08:24 PM.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I took it as a good thing.... she had that wicked little giggle going on when she said it.

Spoiler:
                        RDA & Amanda have both commented in the past that if Sam & Jack got together while in the same command it would be jumping the shark. Plus in the format of the 200th ep according to the spoilers, I think the ridiculous is the order of the day and that means no boundaries....
                        personally I think it's gonna be lots of fun

Originally posted by LaCroix
                        I don't know how to take that. Is it a good thing or an bad thing.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          Sky's choccie vending machine:

Scarimor - your animated gifs are just too much fun! Is your photobucked open for public viewing? (so I can go and check out all of the ones I've missed?)

I also really like the one that you have in your sig!
                          ...work on a new story?
                          Astro seconds (and thirds and the motion carries) for Strix to write another great Samfic...
                          --------

And, on the 'Who Should Lead' Thread, on the topics of Carter, Mitchell and Season 9, Uber has a wonderful post that can be read here. Uber, I tried to rep you, but GW informed me that I had wildly repped too much of late, and that I am temporarily banned from the green jello fridge
                          Last edited by astrogeologist; 27 April 2006, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I took it as a good thing.... she had that wicked little giggle going on when she said it.

Spoiler:
                            RDA & Amanda have both commented in the past that if Sam & Jack got together while in the same command it would be jumping the shark. Plus in the format of the 200th ep according to the spoilers, I think the ridiculous is the order of the day and that means no boundaries....

Thank you. I was watching the clip when you posted and saw that. Thank you Mandysg1 for the link.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I have to admit, that such a situation would be WONDERFULLY hilarious.

*wonders if she should dare the Sam/Jack ship thread*

Sel.

Comment

I still think
                                Spoiler:
                                they're going to use the 200th episode and it's fake film crew, et al, to have the cast "enact" fake scenarios based on that production team's possible storyline search ... ergo it'll all get a big fat reset at the end and the show will be a great big fake-fest of "what ifs" and "coulda beens". But you know, it'll probably still be very funny. How could it not be? I just have an itchy twitch when it comes to fake-whatif-reset shows, I guess. So, here's hoping I'm wrong.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Working...
                                X