Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Uh oh, Sally's looking pale, I think she needs immediate medical attention!

Quick Sally take your medicine

Spoiler:
    thank you!!

at least someone cares about me... and sam.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
      My eyes! Why did I look? I should have known what medicine was in store for Sal!

(((jckfan)))

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Kat, I think I've found a solution to your problem of not being able to bid on the lunch. You see Kaleesta (sorry if I spelled it wrong) doesn't really need to go to college, we can educate her right here on Samanda. She can learn:
        Science including physics from Simh
        Math from the Royal bean counter and accountant Coley
        English she can read all the fanfics (except keep her away from the BJC)
        History, which is History of Stargate 101 taught by Skydiver
        Languages: she has the choice of French from Lys
        or German from Tracy Jane (I know she speaks French too, but we can't give her too much work)

And the rest of us will keep her busy during recess!
        There you go...now go get bidding
        I'll teach her everything she needs to know about music...*hums Stargate Theme*

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
          I'll teach her everything she needs to know about music...*hums Stargate Theme*
          You wouldn't happen to be in an elevator humming would you?
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

You wouldn't happen to be in an elevator humming would you?
            As a faithful Jack/Sam shipper, I will never, EVER hum the Stargate Theme in an elevator. It's a go anywhere else!
            Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 23 April 2006, 04:38 PM.

Comment

i still think it would have been funnier if she'd hummed the macgyver theme tune. or maybe the theme from something deluise had been in, now that i think of it. no. macgyver theme. definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                i still think it would have been funnier if she'd hummed the macgyver theme tune. or maybe the theme from something deluise had been in, now that i think of it. no. macgyver theme. definitely.
                She was going to hum the macgyver theme but couldn't remember the tune, and no else could remember it either
                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

As a faithful Jack/Sam shipper, I will never, EVER sing the Stargate Theme in an elevator. It's a go anywhere else!
                  I did it as a joke in Lyon. Well, actually, I was in a lift with this guy called Jim (another sci fi nut) and I just happened to be humming the Stargate tune, then he said "Humming?" And we jokingly reenacted the scene.
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    I did it as a joke in Lyon. Well, actually, I was in a lift with this guy called Jim (another sci fi nut) and I just happened to be humming the Stargate tune, then he said "Humming?" And we jokingly reenacted the scene.
                    Cute! But I don't watch that evil ep enough times to quote it. makes me feel queasy.

Comment

Cute! But I don't watch that evil ep enough times to quote it. makes me feel queasy.
                      Uh oh, time to take Sally's medicine
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Uh oh, time to take Sally's medicine
                        *Takes a double dose* All better!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                          Just a friendly little update...

... the latest bid on the lunch with AT/RDA is now at $19,000.
                          HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I thought it would go for around 10 grand but almost now it's almost 20 ?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                            I think they'll definitely get more than $20K for this. Cool.

I wonder if the winning bidder gets to decide the breakfast menu? (:imagines conversation: "What do you mean 'blue jello isn't a breakfast food'? Blue jello is the food of geniuses? How can the food of geniuses not be a breakfast food????? And no fruit loops??? It can't be defined as breakfast without fruit loops!!!!")
                            ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                              Wonder if the target demographic has THAT kind of disposable income - probably not so it makes sense why they are the target audience - oh - you mean it doesn't???

Comment

Hey Kat, I think I've found a solution to your problem of not being able to bid on the lunch. You see Kaleesta (sorry if I spelled it wrong) doesn't really need to go to college, we can educate her right here on Samanda. She can learn:
                                Science including physics from Simh
                                Math from the Royal bean counter and accountant Coley
                                English she can read all the fanfics (except keep her away from the BJC)
                                History, which is History of Stargate 101 taught by Skydiver
                                Languages: she has the choice of French from Lys
                                or German from Tracy Jane (I know she speaks French too, but we can't give her too much work)

And the rest of us will keep her busy during recess!
                                There you go...now go get bidding
                                Sweet, and today while I was speaking with Uber I remembered that I could always take money out of our 401k as well... with penalities of course. So I'm all set! All I have to do in order to win the lunch bid is rob from my daughter's college education and steal from our retirement fund, but as long as I have all my fellow Samandans to keep my company during my years of poverty, it will all be worth it!

I suppose I should start practicing how I want to introduce myself to RDA/AT. First impressions are lasting impressions and I wouldn't want to embarrass myself in my first few moments of babbling.

Comment

Working...
                                X