Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

What's your Favorite!Sam!Hairstyle? Or perhaps you have a Favorite!Amanda!Hairstyle...a style she maybe used in some non-SG-1 capacity or just in an interview.

So? What is it? And yes...a picture IS required here if you're gonna play.

I am so jealous she is one of those lucky females that can pull off just about any hair style. I cut my hair really short one summer and it was a disaster.

Comment

*raises hand*

I SO volunteer. I'd fix the show to make it just absolutely perfect. A fan's dream. A wonder of wonders.

Of course it would require the AF advisor signing off on Sam's promotion to Full Colonel, RDA to come back in a more fulltime capacity, Janet rising from the dead, a big honkin' truckload of TNT to blow up those stinkin' F304s and a crate of french vanilla flavored whipped cream (the kind you spritz out of cans).

What?

It's my fantasy.

Geez.

It would be SO cool! Seriously, they should ask for our input. They have writers coming in and out that don't know what the heck has gone on before. *Raises hand* I'll advise.

Comment

Thankyou everyone for you birthday wishes .
        I had a really nice quiet day, nothing big but I had a good time.

Tonight I watched Foothold again, and I've decided that that's what I'm voting for for season 3.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Icon and IGTBK are the best Sam 'dos.

Comment

What's your Favorite!Sam!Hairstyle? Or perhaps you have a Favorite!Amanda!Hairstyle...a style she maybe used in some non-SG-1 capacity or just in an interview.

I like this one!
            Evil pic won't work! It's WoO.

But she looks good with any style!
            Last edited by L.A. Doyle; 21 April 2006, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Cap it in five words or less!

Sam: Don't mess with the hair.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                I like this one!

But she looks good with any style!
                Sweet...her Window of Opportunity hair!!!

Yes. I know.

It's tragic I know the show by her hair and her facial expression.

And no...I'm NOT obsessed no matter what my psychoanalyst and alternate personalities said.

I'm just really devoted.

Really, REALLY devoted.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Haley: "I know I can make her float. I know I can. Telekinesis is real. Concentrate ... make a spin..."
                  scarimor

Comment

I'm a big fan of the shorter hairstyles - like Season 5, Season 6

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                      There is a new article in the Seattle Post about the 200th party along with a few words from AT. Full Artcile

"Honestly, it can be a little frustrating," Tapping admits, "because our show is so successful. And I think we really came into our own, or people started to recognize the show, in our later seasons, which is sort of odd. Usually by season seven, shows are petering out. We were really ramping it up and gaining new momentum.

"So it's kind of weird to start out floating under the radar, on Showtime, to move to Sci Fi and to start to gain a bigger audience," Tapping continued. "But now we're getting sort of usurped by the 'Battlestar Galacticas' and the 'Losts.' But we're like the little show that could."
                      thank you

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Favorite Sam style...I really like season four and season seven. The longer, kinda messy look is cute. Looks a bit like how my little sister styles her hair.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                          It would be SO cool! Seriously, they should ask for our input. They have writers coming in and out that don't know what the heck has gone on before. *Raises hand* I'll advise.
                          i think you'd have a lot of competion for the job of adviser i liked all the hair styles she's had, but i did really like the season 4 one. dont know why. i am jealous though cause my hair is long, and i look ridiculous if i cut it short so i have to keep it long

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Yeah the short hair makes her to military, i would allso go with the longer hair style Sam or even the very long hair from the alternative reality Sam.

I am your father
                            Noooo

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor

Haley: "I know I can make her float. I know I can. Telekinesis is real. Concentrate ... make a spin..."
                              lolol
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

even though our 'winning' episode is like 15 votes ahead of the second place eps (yeah, gonna be a HUGE runaway)

i want to remind folks to vote for their favorite sam season 3 eps

you have this weekend, and i'll tally teh votes sunday or so
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X