Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Score! Sorry, Barbie, you're gonna have to wait!
    you'll be back... they always come craawlin' back.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Awww poor AD... I best be writing that special fic for you so you stop yer sulking then hey

I also found another very hot Sam/Vala fic, I'll PM you the link since its a bit naughty

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark

I also found another very hot Sam/Vala fic, I'll PM you the link since its a bit naughty
        AD, here baby, here, baby. Good little Fanboy!
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well this is my 900th post (my how time flies)
          So I thought I should say something profound...

Spoiler:
          Nah, I got nothin
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Pm me
            Pm me!

Er.. um... AD.. how could you read that kind of thing!!

sigpic

Comment

does anyone know of where a report on amanda's con appearance is?

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                Pm me
                Pm me!

Er.. um... AD.. how could you read that kind of thing!!
                Check your PM's

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                  Probably too early. I bet the con goers are fast asleep by now

Comment

you mean they're being selfish!?

we do have needs you know

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Some of the evil ones are teasing the rest of us poor schlebs... you know who you are

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                        Here's a link GW's fandom section there is a link there to pics and there is also some talk about it there

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26541
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Creation Con Vancouver 2006... and can't do my full on report now as i've had about 5 hours sleep total from Fri/Sat/Sun, don't even REMMEBER back to Thursday, lol, but I was just popping in to say I am going to get you one, hopefully before you've heard EVERYTHING, but I just HAD to say taht Amanda is absolutely amazingly unbelievably fantasticall utterly brilliant gorgeous and wonderful. some highlights of the blur that was her panel which hopefully you'll all find out about:

Thor's Kissing habits
                          A very wonderful interesting Sam/Vala scene in Season 10 that was cut out but she wanted us all to know about
                          The Cam-as-leader issue being addressed in Season 10
                          Ship in Season 10
                          Much much much talk about kissing, including what the funnest/hottest on screen kiss she's ever done was (To which she at first replied "well the funnest kisses i've had have been OFF screen *hem* but...)
                          Amanda's family plans for the future

Um... well, that's all I can remember rite now, my brains all mush from the adrenaline pumped weekend and 5 hours sleep in total coming down on me... But i definately do remember Amanda and her fantasticity

MSam, the very sleep deprived, adrenaline deprived getting sick but absolutely crazily happy bout con'ed President

Oh, yeah....
                          So all of my pics turned out absolutely crap, as expected, ah well, i've got lotsa ppl burning me cd's of theirs I just thought this one was amusingly system-lord like... from brunch this morning

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...reation026.jpg
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 27 March 2006, 04:23 AM.
                          The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                          |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Sammo!!!!! Whoooooooooooooo! Thanks for the update

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                              A very wonderful interesting Sam/Vala scene in Season 10 that was cut out but she wanted us all to know about
                              Perhaps we should suggest them to include this scene in the season 10 DVD release? I'd love to see this scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                                Hey everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Creation Con Vancouver 2006... and can't do my full on report now as i've had about 5 hours sleep total from Fri/Sat/Sun, don't even REMMEBER back to Thursday, lol, but I was just popping in to say I am going to get you one, hopefully before you've heard EVERYTHING, but I just HAD to say taht Amanda is absolutely amazingly unbelievably fantasticall utterly brilliant gorgeous and wonderful. some highlights of the blur that was her panel which hopefully you'll all find out about:

Thor's Kissing habits
                                The Cam-as-leader issue being addressed in Season 10
                                Ship in Season 10
                                Much much much talk about kissing, including what the funnest/hottest on screen kiss she's ever done was (To which she at first replied "well the funnest kisses i've had have been OFF screen *hem* but...)
                                Amanda's family plans for the future

Um... well, that's all I can remember rite now, my brains all mush from the adrenaline pumped weekend and 5 hours sleep in total coming down on me... But i definately do remember Amanda and her fantasticity

MSam, the very sleep deprived, adrenaline deprived getting sick but absolutely crazily happy bout con'ed President

Oh, yeah....
                                So all of my pics turned out absolutely crap, as expected, ah well, i've got lotsa ppl burning me cd's of theirs I just thought this one was amusingly system-lord like... from brunch this morning

Thankyou so much for the update MajorSammy . Good to hear you're having such fun. Cheers.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Working...
                                X