• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    Wow cograts on your 1900th post
    I guess that means you've had a lot of important things to say
    Hardly! ROTFLOL!!!!
    But, like many people here, I'm full of opinions about Sam and many other things.

(Gotta go to the store. Back later!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Hardly! ROTFLOL!!!!
      But, like many people here, I'm full of opinions about Sam and many other things.

(Gotta go to the store. Back later!!!!!)
      Well, you're full of somethin', that's for sure.

/snerkle

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        I thought he would have been a lot more likeable if he had had a definite learning curve, and had been in true awe of everything he saw and had to do. Instead, he just comes off as unjustifiably cocky.

I watched both shows, and loved both......and agree totally with your assessment about what would have been the "win-win" way to go.
        I'd have liked to see Cameron's role being to learn. They could have brought him in as a Lt Colonel if they had their hearts set on that rank, or a major would have worked equally well and had him hyper at the idea of being assigned to SG-1 and shown his over-enthusiasm gradually being dimmed as the character matured and, when the original characters (and actors) wanted to move on, they would have had a perfect opportunity to launch a spin-off show showing Cameron leading his own team when he was actually ready to do so.

One of the things that bugs me most about Cameron is that he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. In 'Stronghold', for example, we learn that his friend was injured and is dying due to his recklessness. One would think that he would be more cautious after that, but if his mad dash to the ship is any indication, nothing sank in.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Well, you're full of somethin', that's for sure.

/snerkle

OOooober. That's not very nice now, is it?
          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            I just have to mention how incredible Amanda looks. I mean looking at those pictures FCOL.

She looks vivacious and jazzed and ready to take on the world.

Yes, she looks wonderful! I look at these pics and the pics from GABIT, and I think, you know, she really does seem to care about the fans, and she really does seem to pay attention to them when she is with them. Also, she looks like she is having fun and so do the fans (same with JR Bourne and Cliff Simon too).

Comment

You know you can have anything of mine TJ

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              I don't know how many none Brits understand the reference in this pic, so I'll explain. Cameron is done up as Kenny Craig from Little Britain, the worst hypnotist in the country. It's doubly funny and appropriate for this thread because it's one of Amanda's favourite shows of the moment. Can I snag the pic, by any chance?

You can see a clip here under series two. To find out about the character, the like is here
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                You know you can have anything of mine TJ
                Score! Sorry, Barbie, you're gonna have to wait!

Comment

Tracy and Myrth :O Take it behind closed doors kthx
                  Last edited by Agent_Dark; 26 March 2006, 02:59 PM.

Comment

And those pics of Amanda at the brunch thing look great! Can't wait to read some of the reports

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Tracy and Myrth :O Take it behind closed doors kthx
                      Come on, AD. You know you're only sulking cos you can't get in on the action Don't worry, we'll set you up with Barbie.

Comment

Its not funny 'cos its true

Comment

On my self-assigned mission to get Carter to 400 - for anyone who has not voted, or who may be new, Carter is up to 392 in the Who Should Lead poll - I say let's get to 400 - it is only 8 more votes!! (You do not have to go into the thread to vote - the poll is at page 1.)

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
                            Yes, she looks wonderful! I look at these pics and the pics from GABIT, and I think, you know, she really does seem to care about the fans, and she really does seem to pay attention to them when she is with them. Also, she looks like she is having fun and so do the fans (same with JR Bourne and Cliff Simon too).
                            I'm thinking that our Kat may be in one of the first pictures at the brunch but will be embarrassed if it isn't her ... anyone else notice any of our Samandans in the crowd? Any positive IDs?!

Comment

Awww poor AD... I best be writing that special fic for you so you stop yer sulking then hey

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                              Its not funny 'cos its true
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                I'm thinking that our Kat may be in one of the first pictures at the brunch but will be embarrassed if it isn't her ... anyone else notice any of our Samandans in the crowd? Any positive IDs?!
                                I was wondering the same thing I guess when they get back on line we have to ask them to identify themselves
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...
                                X