Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ranchan2
    Sorry that I'm getting off the current topic of discussion, but Mandysg1, I love that picture of Amanda you have in your banner; the one on the left. I've never seen that one before.
    Thanks ranchan2 its from the gallery of www.theamandatappingclub.net
    under the photoshoots
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Thanks ranchan2 its from the gallery of www.theamandatappingclub.net
      under the photoshoots
      Cool! I'm going to check that site out right now. Thanks!
      http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumbs/land...nchan2&s=59146
      Shop through Big Crumbs for your online purchases to receive a little bit of your money back.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Hard to believe there are only 2 more episodes in the season--it feels like it's hardly started. But I think that's because I didn't consider the season truly underway until AT came back. I think a bunch of us feel that way. I hope AT knows that.
        you know the feeling when you know a character driven episode is coming up, but it's not 'your' fave character that's being highlighted? that's what this entire season 9 has felt like, concerning sam. not one single episode has been a *sam* episode.

in other seasons, when i knew a daniel or teal'c driven ep was coming up, i knew all i had to do was make it through this ep and i'd get to see sam again. or, a sam ep was coming up. not this season.

why am i saying this? because you said, jckfan, that there's only 2 eps left, and that it feels like it's hardly started.... i'm still waiting for MY stargate sg1 to start; the one with sam being one of the focused on characters in the show.

k, done, bye.

my hero -->

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I was reading some of the S10 spoilers and I became puzzled maybe our resident Scientist Sim can explain this one.
          Spoiler:
          In the episode where Orlin comes back, he comes back as a kid because being descended he can't hold onto the knowledge. So why is it that when Orlin descended the first time he was an adult and never mentioned losing his memories. Now we've learned that Merlin had descended in order to build a weapon so the Ancients wouldn't find out. So why could Merlin remember everything and be able to build a weapon?
          Oy I think I just gave myself a headache
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            you know the feeling when you know a character driven episode is coming up, but it's not 'your' fave character that's being highlighted? that's what this entire season 9 has felt like, concerning sam. not one single episode has been a *sam* episode.

in other seasons, when i knew a daniel or teal'c driven ep was coming up, i knew all i had to do was make it through this ep and i'd get to see sam again. or, a sam ep was coming up. not this season.

why am i saying this? because you said, jckfan, that there's only 2 eps left, and that it feels like it's hardly started.... i'm still waiting for MY stargate sg1 to start; the one with sam being one of the focused on characters in the show.

k, done, bye.

my hero -->

sally
            Dear ((Sally)) STAY AWAY FROM S10 SPOILERS
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I was reading some of the S10 spoilers and I became puzzled maybe our resident Scientist Sim can explain this one.
              Spoiler:
              In the episode where Orlin comes back, he comes back as a kid because being descended he can't hold onto the knowledge. So why is it that when Orlin descended the first time he was an adult and never mentioned losing his memories. Now we've learned that Merlin had descended in order to build a weapon so the Ancients wouldn't find out. So why could Merlin remember everything and be able to build a weapon?
              Oy I think I just gave myself a headache
              I think
              Spoiler:
              He had contracted the ori virus that was going around... He decended to stop the ori, but when he got the virus it slowly killed him by taking his memories and making him younger ... so does this mean he will continue to get younger before he dies?

Here is my question going on Mandysg1's comments regarding s9 or s10 if
              Spoiler:
              Would Merlin really design a weapon? That didn't seem right to me. It has been a years since school ... But Merlin and weapons don't really seem to go. If he had invinted the Stargate, the mirror, anything nondestructive I can buy. Anyone else think this?

Comment

I was playing around with this photo today. I think Amanda looks very pretty in blue.

I've also added the manip to a new wall.

Glamour Shot

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  I was playing around with this photo today. I think Amanda looks very pretty in blue.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...blueamanda.jpg

Glamour Shot
                  WOW those are wonderful
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...blueamanda.jpg

Glamour Shot
                    Wow. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
                    sigpic

Comment

To all our new members, there is a poll about who should lead SG1 if you haven't voted yet, why not zip over and put your 2 cents in. I won't tell you who to vote for though (Sam)
                      Who Should lead SG1 poll http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=24329&page=49
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Glamour Shot
                        Wow, Kat, another amazing job ... there's just one thing missing - the jello!!

Comment

Dear ((Sally)) STAY AWAY FROM S10 SPOILERS
                          Seriously. For the sake of your own sanity. Stay. Away.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            Seriously. For the sake of your own sanity. Stay. Away.
                            Come on, it's not that bad *or is it*?

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Come on, it's not that bad *or is it*?
                              Unfortuneately it is (but don't tell majorsal)
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Unfortuneately it is (but don't tell majorsal)
                                what's funny was my rant wasn't about season 10, but season 9.

but now that you've told me to stay away and be warned... i must go look at the spoilers for s10. again.

my team --> <-- the greatest of all greatness

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X