X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    O.o

Sam/Jonas pairing?
    AD ! Don't you dare ! I like Jonas. I don't want him to fall victim of the Black Widow curse ! No, no, no. This is bad.

But, hey, no need to worry. Sky likes him too.
    Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Just giving Sam thread a bump up to first page
      Love all the Sam pics that have been posted in the last few pages, we've seen so many differant sides to Sam over the last 9 years that i'm wondering what we will see for s10 in Sam, (aside from she really should be leading the team!)
      I liked the wide eye look in s1 when science took her eye and she delved into her work with such joy, i would really love to see her once again have that look of wonder on her aface but with all that she's seen over the years added to that look.
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Well we have just under four weeks left until the Vancouver Creation Con. I know there are several of us going to the con and so I thought you all might wish to post any questions you may have for Amanda up on here so that we can start a list. Hopefully we'll have a chance to ask at least a few of them during Amanda's Q&A or the Sunday breakfast.

Kat
        In every alternate reality or alternate timeline we visited, there was a consistent thing between alternate Sam and our Sam (no majorsal, I'm not turning into a shipper ). She always was a scientist. How would Amanda imagine Sam if she hadn't been a scientist ?
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Fic Rec! Snapshot by sdraevn. It's a S9 humourous gen fic. Sam and Cam and Dan and Lam and Vala and Teal'c. Jack is even in it

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
            Not that I know of - I'm just creating my own entertainment since the series, save for Sam, no longer provides any entertainment beyond mockage for me. Should I take it that it's not entertaining for other onlookers? :worried look: I can make it 'gone' if it's just going to be clutter...
            hey, that's what i'm doing. watching for the crumbs of sam and writing the rest off as one of felger's odd fantasies. it's a little more fun that way

alcohol also helps. not being a fan of the vala/daniel dynamic, i'm gonna hit the liquor store and lay in a stock for friday night. i think this is gonna be a two drink episode, maybe three
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              See I just figured other dimensions have floors too
              Oh I'd buy that. Except - if the counters, tables, chairs, room dividers (walls), and the rest of the SGC didn't seem to physically exist in the other dimension, why would the floor? It's a multilevel facility, there's several floors in it. At any given time there were floors above them and beneath them. You tellin' me they all have physical properties but nothing else does?

If so (and if I were them), I might have tried to use the floor to communicate.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                Love all the Sam pics that have been posted in the last few pages, we've seen so many differant sides to Sam over the last 9 years that i'm wondering what we will see for s10 in Sam, (aside from she really should be leading the team!)
                I liked the wide eye look in s1 when science took her eye and she delved into her work with such joy, i would really love to see her once again have that look of wonder on her aface but with all that she's seen over the years added to that look.
                Well, Tara, here's still another side of Sam ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...adnessgeo2.jpg

Once again, thanks to Geogirl for capturing these moments!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  hey, that's what i'm doing. watching for the crumbs of sam and writing the rest off as one of felger's odd fantasies. it's a little more fun that way

alcohol also helps. not being a fan of the vala/daniel dynamic, i'm gonna hit the liquor store and lay in a stock for friday night. i think this is gonna be a two drink episode, maybe three
                  http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/RoyalBar.jpg

Oh yeah, the Royal Bar will be hoppin' the next two Fridays ... I'll see you there. Rum and diet coke for everyone - it's on the house!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/RoyalBar.jpg

Oh yeah, the Royal Bar will be hoppin' the next two Fridays ... I'll see you there. Rum and diet coke for everyone - it's on the house!
                    Rum and diet coke? You on the NO CARB diet? I think I'll try a Cosmo, with Cointreau, maybe 2.

This may be OT, but does anyone else have a problem with Sam's hair this season? I know her looks aren't as important as her role, but everytime I see her, I get upset. She looks like she just woke up and forgot to brush it. Couldn't tptb let her amazing good looks shine through a tad more? She is woman, and I don't want her "glamorized", just a better haircut.

OK, mini and trivial rant over. (deep sigh) Guess I'm obsessing about hair, since my recent loss. OK Sam, take your best shot!
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
                      Hmm? what would bring that look back?

Sam: Ah Teal'c maybe you shouldn't wear that outfit while working out.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Great question, Mandysg1. I can't think of something that would bring back that wonderful sense of wonder and constant surprise that Sam always displayed in the earlier episodes. I too miss it. Perhaps the discovery of a world, completely at peace and with the inhabitants living in harmony? OK, I'm a Pollyanna.......shoot me. (deep sigh)
                        On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          Rum and diet coke? You on the NO CARB diet? I think I'll try a Cosmo, with Cointreau, maybe 2.

This may be OT, but does anyone else have a problem with Sam's hair this season? I know her looks aren't as important as her role, but everytime I see her, I get upset. She looks like she just woke up and forgot to brush it. Couldn't tptb let her amazing good looks shine through a tad more? She is woman, and I don't want her "glamorized", just a better haircut.

OK, mini and trivial rant over. (deep sigh) Guess I'm obsessing about hair, since my recent loss. OK Sam, take your best shot!
                          i think that's the style she's trying for. a more loose and less controlled style as is popular.

for me? it's not a look i personally care for adn not one that i wear. i was raised to have my hair neat

but i try not to let it bug me. ain't on my head and as long as she likes it, that's what counts
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                            i think that's the style she's trying for. a more loose and less controlled style as is popular.

for me? it's not a look i personally care for adn not one that i wear. i was raised to have my hair neat

but i try not to let it bug me. ain't on my head and as long as she likes it, that's what counts
                            Good point Skydiver. It's just that she looked better in previous seasons. As for the loose and less controlled look, that's what I've got now, with what little hair I have left. I have more lengths than Vala has one liners.
                            On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by Lida

Just remember Lida they only give her one jar of hair care product for the year and she has to make it last.

OY, next season she'll have to share it with CB
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                Just remember Lida they only give her one jar of hair care product for the year and she has to make it last.

OY, next season she'll have to share it with CB
                                ROFLMAO! That's the reason? Maybe we could take up a collection and send her some good hair products? Just kidding.......
                                On fighting:

Comment

Working...
                                X