X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Strix!!!!!!!
    My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

wow 108 people have voted so far in the who should lead pole, and 73 of those voted for carter. cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
        Oh I can see it now.

*Daniel's been knocked unconscious (yet again) Jack looks to Teal'c*
        Jack: Teal'c you want to pick Danny up and carry him back to the gate?
        Teal'c: I would O'Neill, but you know my back is bothering me.
        Jack: Well with my bad knees, I can't do it.
        *Sam looks at the two men staring down at Daniel, then goes over and picks him up into a fireman's carry*
        Sam: Well are you two coming?

LOL, Thats perfect LOL

EDIT: cant green you now, will catch you later.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
          Oh man. Don't even get me started on Krispy Kremes. They're fantastic. Especially if you go by when they're serving them hot. They literally just melt in your mouth.

You know it!

*smacks head on desk repeatedly*

I'm such a dork...I was looking at the threads I subscribe to and when I got to the Samanda thread...rather than click on "last page" I hit the unsubscribe link instead. WHAT was I thinking!?!
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
            SunKrux will only protect you because you're not going after Teal'c. (Don't let your hands wonder )
            Shhh, Mandy, don't tell all my secrets!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
              On the topic of Farscape The Revival, I have evidence of just how Farscape-like they've made it. Yes, Vala is different to Aeryn, but the outfits are similar, but with Mitchell they've changed the outfit and kept the character. Ripple Effect, anyone?

I beg to differ. Vala's outfits are way too sexual compared to Aeryn's. Even in the later seasons of FS, Aeryn was still pretty much wearing more "military" style clothing.

Personally, I don't think that SciLie is trying to recreate FS. IF they had wanted to keep FS around so much, they would have found a way to do it. It wasn't all just Henson & co.'s fault that the show was canned. SciLie sited ratings as one of the main reasons (aside from the whole financial issue) for canning the show. That's all I'm saying.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                I beg to differ. Vala's outfits are way too sexual compared to Aeryn's. Even in the later seasons of FS, Aeryn was still pretty much wearing more "military" style clothing.

Personally, I don't think that SciLie is trying to recreate FS. IF they had wanted to keep FS around so much, they would have found a way to do it. It wasn't all just Henson & co.'s fault that the show was canned. SciLie sited ratings as one of the main reasons (aside from the whole financial issue) for canning the show. That's all I'm saying.
                Maybe this is a way they can "get it back" without having to pay Henson & Co.

"We did not steal this idea from you. This is STARGATE... see STARGATE....nothing to do with farscape... now go away, we dont owe you any money,.... I dont care how much that asgard reminds you of pilot... or rigel".
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  Maybe this is a way they can "get it back" without having to pay Henson & Co.

"We did not steal this idea from you. This is STARGATE... see STARGATE....nothing to do with farscape... now go away, we dont owe you any money,.... I dont care how much that asgard reminds you of pilot... or rigel".
                  Doubtful...and seriously, I'm done. My views on this will seriously piss off some folks and I'd rather not do that here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                    You know it!

*smacks head on desk repeatedly*

I'm such a dork...I was looking at the threads I subscribe to and when I got to the Samanda thread...rather than click on "last page" I hit the unsubscribe link instead. WHAT was I thinking!?!
                    what, what, what, what, WHAT were you thinking?
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

i'm really really shallow, but also very very pleased. so far sam has 70% of the vote for who should lead the team. yay sam!

is there a new episode airing in the U.S. tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                        i'm really really shallow, but also very very pleased. so far sam has 70% of the vote for who should lead the team. yay sam!

is there a new episode airing in the U.S. tonight?
                        Yup. 35 minutes from now, it's...

The Scourge!!!!!ourge!!!!ourge!!!ourge!!ourge!

(echo effect mine)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

cool, i just checked out the gallery on GW. and
                          Spoiler:

if they either ship carter with the french guy, or if he has a crush on her and its not played for laughs i may actually scream!

although i am actually friends with someone who pretty much everyone has a crush on. even in real life its irritating, and not just for me, for her too! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Yeah, I keep thinking that too! And that Sky has short blonde hair, and Ooober.... Ooober *is* GUP Sam! Strix has long, silky black hair and Kat has frizzy hair with strands of grass in it. I wonder what I look like? Any takers?

ROFLMAO!!! I have to admit, when I first read this I was thinking, wow, how does Tracy Jane know what kind of hair I have until I got to that last part and I nearly choked on my own laughter.

And as for my present hair color, according to the box is Ultress C23.
                            Last edited by ForeverSg1; 17 February 2006, 03:38 PM.

Comment

thank you, nc, for the added paragraph (i've got the entire interview now )

i wanted to comment on something amanda said in the interview. i would have last night, but i was too ticked

amanda - "I don’t know what the line up is going to be next year – who will be here and who won’t be here. But we’re looking at going to 200 episodes, and I want to be here for that! It’s worked this year with Olivia, and it’ll be easier next year because I won’t be breastfeeding.”

i think it's strange that amanda said about going to 200 episodes, instead of just referring to season 10. like, they're *only* going to 200... am i reading that wrong?

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                And I had her as a brunette.

I'm blonde btw...although my wavy, shoulder-length tresses are starting to change to a light brown.

And did NO ONE like my Miss Piggy thing??? Misquoting HAMlet?!?!??? /me pouts

Here's the full scene with Miss Piggy and Kermit though, just because I thought it was cute:

Miss Piggy: Methinks thou doth protest too much.
                                Kermit: What?
                                Miss Piggy: Shakespeare.
                                Kermit: Sounds more like Bacon. From a ham.
                                Miss Piggy: How would you like a pork chop? Hi-yah!
                                [karate chops Kermit]
                                Miss Piggy: You always hurt the one you love.
                                I'm sorry Ooooober, pork tends to mess up my stomach so when I saw the words ham, I must have blanked out for a minute! I'm sorry if we made you feel unappreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X