Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Of course! I set me up a time loop machine with a time dilation device..... Semi Naked Sam, all day, every day...... P3X 595..... *drool*

What?! Noone said the bartender had to be chaste!
    OMG a bartender on P3X 595, what a combination
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      OMG a bartender on P3X 595, what a combination
      Didn't you know? I was responsible for that incident......

"Remember that time on P3X 595, you drank that stuff that made you take off..."
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Didn't you know? I was responsible for that incident......

"Remember that time on P3X 595, you drank that stuff that made you take off..."
        I've always had my suspicions
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          I've always had my suspicions
          I blame AD. He put me up to it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
            LOL

*makes grab for Coley's job*

Ha! It's already up for grabs - well will be in a few months. I'm off to a far flung scottish isle - sigh!!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
              LOL

A Sam's the real CO petition? Let me take a look at that.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                A Sam's the real CO petition? Let me take a look at that.
                Hehehehe.

Comment

How could we allow Amanda to drop to page 2
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Wow, you can really see how tall she is in that pic.

Sorry Mandy, was busy with my time dilation device on P3X 595

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and post a quick response on all the talk of accents. I do hear it more in Amanda than Michael as someone else here has already stated. I was very surprised the first time I met Amanda at how thick (in my opinion) her accent is at times. When she sat down at the table I was at my back was turned to her and when she started talking I turned around and the first thing out of my mouth was "Oh my God your from Canada". To which she smiled and said yup. My shock was at how much she sounded like a good friend of my from Canada.

When I saw Ben Browder at a con he was talking about a review he read on GW on one of the early S9 episodes and how the reviewer said is Southern accent was really bad. I had to laugh when he said that would shock his friends and family back home in the Carolinas.

Here is a funny personal accent story. When I first started teaching in CA I had a 4th grader ask me what country I was from? I said what do you mean what country. He said well you talk with a funny accent so what country are you from? I laughed and said the country of Florida. For those that don't think Floridians have an accent - listen to a native born North Floridian and you will hear the Southern accent.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Hehehe. I get confused looks all the time, asking where I'm from. I sound really southern now, apart from the odd word, and noone can believe I'm a midlander/northerner.

I got asked by a French woman the other week where in Beligum I was from, which I found hilarious. So I answered in Dutch that I was English. She was very confused.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
                          Did you read Geonn's recent one yet: Next Crisis
                          http://geonncannon.livejournal.com/715989.html#cutid1

okay, i tried to read it... it hurt my s/j heart too much.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

And here I was thinking that the elders were a collection of chaste saints....
                            ... I think that's the Ori!

The Royal Elders of Samanda may have their pious moments, but you'll find that we are much more down to earth ... and very protective of Samanda.

But, just to know our hearts are in the right place ...

Psst, I'm the one on the far left!
                            Last edited by ChopinGal; 08 February 2006, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              ... I think that's the Ori!

The Royal Elders of Samanda may have their pious moments, but you'll find that we are much more down to earth ... and very protective of Samanda.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...nsWithGuns.jpg
                              Now, there we go.... I wonder who's who!

Hmmm. Slightly disturbed about the praise the Ori bit, though!!!

Where do you find these things?
                              Last edited by Tracy Jane; 08 February 2006, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Now, there we go.... I wonder who's who!

Hmmm. Slightly disturbed about the praise the Ori bit, though!!!

Where do you find these things?
                                LOL, I must thank 1speed for the church signs! And there's an American saying or hymn that you may not be familiar with: "praise the Lord and pass the ammunition". Play on words.

Comment

Working...
                                X