No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what my least fave moment is in atlantis' 'grace under pressure?

Spoiler:
    it's the very end, when hallucination sam is standing in the puddle jumper and waving bye to mckay. i know sam's not real in this ep, but it kind of haunted me seeing her standing there... if this were real, sam would be left alone to die.

it reminds me of this very, very, very sad fic called 'alone', by alicat.

but anyways, that image still haunts me.

(was going to use a still of the pic, but i don't know where to find caps from the ep. i 'tried' going back to oober's site *dotphoto*, but it requires a password to view the pics now)

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Well I just got back from watching Narnia tonight and I bet you can't guess what movie they previewed.

The Foursome? You ask?

Nope, guess again.

No other guesses?

Come on...noone?

Anyone?

Give up?

Ok, I'll tell you. It was Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
      That's right. You guessed it. The sexy Captain Jack Sparrow as played
      by Johnny Depp( and we all know how Amanda feels about JP ).

...and guess what day it premieres?

Nothing huh?

July 7th. That's right, the same weekend as Shore Leave.

So naturally when I saw the preview, the first thing that popped in my head was...

Damn, wouldn't it be a hoot if we could manage to get a private screening of the movie at the con and Amanda watched it with us?

That's about the time my husband wiped the drool from my mouth and I snapped out of my delusional daydream.

Oh well. Just some nonsense that I thought I'd share with you all.

Carry on.

Kat

Comment

lol Forever

Did the movie look any good? I enjoyed the first one, but there's always that iffyness around sequals

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
          Gatetotty?
          Gatetotty!?!
          *explodes*
          WHAT did you say???
          *kicks 1speed's ass... BIG time*

Yeah, um, sorry about that little interruption.
          Owwwww!!!!!

Hey deepspace, whatcha do that for? I did apologise for my momentary lapse in taste...

And anyway, it was all her fault *points at Royal Accountant*, she started it.

And why isn't there a "Tongue-in-Cheek" smiley?

*kicks ground petulanty*
          Last edited by 1speed4Sam; 13 January 2006, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Lol... I used Photoshop CS2 for this, but the concepts in Elements is simliar. I'm always happy to help fellow Samandans.. being the royal technician and such

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            Beautiful Myrth, with all her splendid acting of Sam's emotions.

Do you have elements? I just got that recently but haven't tinkered much. Now I know to whom the questions I need answered are going to *wink*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
              Owwwww!!!!!

Hey deepspace, whatcha do that for? I did apologise for my momentary lapse in taste...

And anyway, it was all her fault *points at Royal Accountant*, she started it.

And why isn't there a "Tongue-in-Cheek" smiley?

*kicks ground petulanty*
              Now you see 1speed, if they made a tongue-in-cheek smiley, then we may actually not be able to see the tongue.

*whopps 1speed with steelcapped boots all the way down the yellow brick road*
              Muahahahahahahahaha

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Now you see 1speed, if they made a tongue-in-cheek smiley, then we may actually not be able to see the tongue.

*whopps 1speed with steelcapped boots all the way down the yellow brick road*
                Muahahahahahahahaha
                Right, that does it, I'm emigrating.

I hear Antarctica's nice this time of year...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Well I just got back from watching Narnia tonight and I bet you can't guess what movie they previewed.

The Foursome? You ask?

Nope, guess again.

No other guesses?

Come on...noone?

Anyone?

Give up?

Ok, I'll tell you. It was Pirates of the Caribbean 2.
                  That's right. You guessed it. The sexy Captain Jack Sparrow as played
                  by Johnny Depp( and we all know how Amanda feels about JP ).

...and guess what day it premieres?

Nothing huh?

July 7th. That's right, the same weekend as Shore Leave.

So naturally when I saw the preview, the first thing that popped in my head was...

Damn, wouldn't it be a hoot if we could manage to get a private screening of the movie at the con and Amanda watched it with us?

That's about the time my husband wiped the drool from my mouth and I snapped out of my delusional daydream.

Oh well. Just some nonsense that I thought I'd share with you all.

Carry on.

Kat
                  I've seen the trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 on Apple.com, and it looks fabulous. Still has all the wonderous humour of the first movie.
                  I was so disappointed when I saw it wasn't coming out until July though.

Oh, and by the way Kat, what did you think of Narnia! I loved it. It really brought some of the grandeur to the books that LOTR had. The weapons and armour by Weta workshops also made it brilliant.
                  At first I was a bit disappointed that the movie differed from the book so much, but after I really got into it I didn't mind, and I think they did a wonderful job, even if it wasn't faithful to C.S.Lewis's original works.
                  Sorry to divert from Sam for a moment, but I have to ask, has anyone else seen/liked/not liked Narnia? It's only the third movie I've seen this year (along with Serenity and King Kong), so I'd love to know how many other people have seen it.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Right, that does it, I'm emigrating.

I hear Antarctica's nice this time of year...
                    Haha, you think you're getting away that easily ?
                    *gives 1speed a friendly kick back towards Samanda*

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Haha, you think you're getting away that easily ?
                      *gives 1speed a friendly kick back towards Samanda*
                      Okay, okay, I'll take my whumping like a true Gatebloke...

On the other hand... maybe there is a way out after all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

Great, Myrth! Shades of Sam is actually the name of my sig too!! Hehe.
                        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                          Uh TJ - "Rocky Horror Picture Show" isn't just a British Cult Musical!

*tries not to move her head much while singing "Let's do the time warp again.."
                          Well, I put the reference in cos Lys asked me what the Time Warp was.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            Re: Cassie's coming back in S10 ...
                            i don't know if the 'show' needs her, but for cassie and sam (characters), it 'should' be addressed.

sally
                            Ah, but I beg to disagree. Because of the way the ending of 1969 was written, I think the show needs her to resolve that arc. Why was Cassie shown as an elder who possessed knowledge of SGC past and future? Somehow, she had become a part of the fabric of the show. IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                              I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

*drool*

erm....I mean nice work
                              Gatetotty?
                              Gatetotty!?!
                              *explodes*
                              WHAT did you say???
                              *kicks 1speed's ass... BIG time*

Yeah, um, sorry about that little interruption.
                              *passes by hoping he isnt noticed*
                              On the other hand... maybe there is a way out after all!!!
                              Wait for me!!!!
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                best place for sam fics is www.amandatapping.com
                                sorry, i meant pics not fics

my bad
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X