Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skyler
    Hey I need some help. I am having a friend of mine make a new sig for me put I need a pic of Carter with a P-90 (raised up pointed at someone), and I would like a close-up pic if possible. I mainly have Atlantis pics, and I have been searching for a good one but can't find one. Can you guys help me out and possibly post some good ones?
    Avatar, The Warrior, The Sentinal, The Fifth Man and Icon might have some good ones.

Also, the spoiler pics for S9's Stronghold have some great Sam/P-90 action

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      Avatar, The Warrior, The Sentinal, The Fifth Man and Icon might have some good ones.

Also, the spoiler pics for S9's Stronghold have some great Sam/P-90 action

Thanks! At least I know some episodes to look under.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Ok.....after several more days of involuntary absence, I came here looking forward to talking with all of you today.....and I was in a really good mood. So I almost didn't mention this.....but I feel I would be remiss if I didn't let you know. Today, they posted a photo gallery for GUP. It's not for the faint of heart, but it's at: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...nderpres.shtml

Sorry.
        you mean the sam/mckay kiss fest, half of which didn't even appear in the ep? yeah, i noticed.

(was going to tell the shippers, but didn't want to bring them down even more)

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I like that pic from Stronghold, it has Sam firing her trusty p90. It also looks like she's protecting Daniel. There's soldier Sam for you
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

....and here's a good shot from GW's gallery for Stronghold, too.
            http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7794/914065jq.jpg

mini
            yeah, that's a great pic.

(going to use as desktop piccy)

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

Your turn ... why do we need Cassie back on Stargate?
              i don't know if the 'show' needs her, but for cassie and sam (characters), it 'should' be addressed.

sally
              Last edited by majorsal; 12 January 2006, 08:32 PM.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                cassie meets this swell guy adn they get engaged. since sam is 'mother of the bride' and jack is 'father of the bride' they are reunited and realize that they like it that way and, a by the time cassie announces that she's expecting, jack and sam have already snuck off to vegas to make it official

*sorry, i'm ornry*

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                  I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

Nice work Myrth. *big grin with thumbs up*

The only program I really know how to use in any depth is Paint Shop Pro (not Paint), and while I know that Photoshop is meant to be way better, it's also wayyyyyy expensive.

So, yeah, good work. Wish I could do the same kind of stuff.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular
                    Here's the page being discussed for those of you who don't subscribe or have cancelled your subscription.

NC
                    Thanks for sharing that NC. It's nice to see some recognition for our scifi girls.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                      tilts halo
                      halo, eh
                      *looks skeptical*

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        :O Thats mean Sally!

He was shot and killed in the line of duty, and it's basically about Sam dealing with the loss, and the Sam/Teal'c stuff ensures
                        oh, that's no fun!

here's what it 'should' have been about...

spoilers for s7's chimera

`
                        `
                        `
                        `
                        `
                        `
                        `
                        `
                        `

pete is sitting in his car in the middle of the night, watching two dark clothed figures sneak out of a plain white van and go quietly into a house. he hopes one of them isn't sam.

time passes, when he gets 'proof' that it wasn't sam. he sits and waits till he hears the okay.

more time passes, and he's 'told' that it's time to go. he gets out of his car and walks towards the white van. he sees sam quickly leaving the van, and smiling, he calmly calls out to her. she turns and in a second, someone shoots at her. the shot misses. pete frowns, but quickly rushes to another barrier to fight off the shooter. sam and pete return fire, when sam yells out, 'pete, it's no use!' the shooter fires at the van and causes it to explode. pete is hit in the side - cursing the shooter and her 'expert' marksmanship - but figures that even if the hit is lethal, the 'shooter' will heal him.

pete's in the infirmary, healing from his wound. sam comes into see him and surprises him with discloser. he smiles. he smirks inwardly.

the shooter is healed of her goauld infestation.

or so they think.

the day pete leaves the sgc, he meets up with the shooter...

sarah: nice to see you doing so well.
                        pete: jesus, woman! you almost killed me!
                        sarah: be careful the way you speak to me.
                        pete: sorry...
                        sarah: so, you were told of the stargate program?
                        pete: yeah.
                        sarah: and?
                        pete: and sam didn't tell me more than just the basics.
                        sarah: this is unfortunate.
                        pete: how so?
                        sarah: because that means you'll have to push even harder.
                        pete: i can't.
                        sarah: you will.
                        pete: you don't understand. if i push harder, i not only risk losing her trust, i risk being caught out.
                        sarah: then be careful.
                        pete: sarah, i-
                        sarah: osiris!
                        pete. yes, right. *clears throat* so, what's our game plan now?
                        sarah: marry her.

pete continues his relationship with samantha carter, unaware that samantha carter is onto him.

from the beginning.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Gatetotty?
                          Gatetotty!?!
                          *explodes*
                          WHAT did you say???
                          *kicks 1speed's ass... BIG time*

Yeah, um, sorry about that little interruption.

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                            Sky .... I'm really going into GOOD S/J Fic WITHDRAWAL. I know it's not your fav pairing, but you're one of my fav authors, so I hereby challenge you (when you have some free time (now? how about now? now?)) to sit that gifted writing persona of yours down and write me a good S/J established relationship (heavy on the SAM) season nine story! And darn it, I'm gonna keep buggin' ya until I see something come of it! lol

And that goes for YOU TOO, Strix!!!!

mini(the shameless)geek
                            Yay! Sky fics! Whoo hoo!

(Feel free to throw in some Sam/Teal'c friendship, k? )

And Strix?!?! You have fics, too? Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                              I'm sorry. But I'm a fan of that hair, I must say. That looks like the S4 season premiere. But The Other Side. I'm telling you - that was a GOOD hair episode. That and Icon and It's Good To Be King.

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                                I've been playing around in Photoshop again.. made this the other day, thought I'd share.

Myrth, that's superb ! Sorry I couldn't green you.
                                Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X