Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
    Hmm, yes, well... don't know quite what came over me there, sorry.

If it's any consolation, I'll probably suffer the Wrath of the Royal Accountant when she reads that.

In fact, I think I'd better go into hiding right now. Or better still, emigrate...
    Gatetotty!!!

1024x768 wallpapers
    http://img231.echo.cx/img231/1208/st...wallpaper1.jpg
    http://img231.echo.cx/img231/1039/st...wallpaper5.jpg
    Lot more - http://www.ivanaanic.com/Wallpapers/
    and for Skydiver:

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
      Wait til I tell everyone you're obsessed with Teal'c dressed in tutu.
      Hang on a darn spanking minute there, Missy!!!! Who came up with the whole Tutu thing? Hmmmm, let me think.
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Wow.... I get up in the morning and we have Daniel in vala's bra (?!) and Teal'c in a tutu.... surely we're just waiting for General Hammond to rock in in a sequined number with 4 inch heels and red wig singing Dolly Parton tunes..... oi.. I need coffee.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
          Wow.... I get up in the morning and we have Daniel in vala's bra (?!) and Teal'c in a tutu.... surely we're just waiting for General Hammond to rock in in a sequined number with 4 inch heels and red wig singing Dolly Parton tunes..... oi.. I need coffee.

LOL, yes, some veeeeery strange sg imagery going on this morning.
          *looks suspicious*
          Methinks everyone's been eating too much spiked blue jello lately.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            Get the pen out, ds, or I'll kick your butt. Just do it, girl!!!!
            *sigh*
            I wish it was that simple strix.
            *sigh again*
            Whatever decision I make impacts on my whole family at this particular point in time, which is why I'm not sure whether I should wait another year, as I know that the problems that are currently active will not be here this time next year.

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth

Not sure about red wig..... but I did find this.

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                Ttfn ... Err why won't it post that in all caps?!

Because it's YOU and I've programmed an automatic override to prevent it! Our dear RA has the habit of hitting a wrong key whilst typing furiously and then does not look up to catch her mistake AS THE REST OF HER EMAIL CONTINUES TO RUN IN CAPS!!!!!

Psst ... that's her excuse. Methinks the gal needs bifocals to read the smaller letters! We already know she couldn't read the numbers at the bottom of the thread.

Jester
                Last edited by ChopinGal; 12 January 2006, 01:31 PM.

Comment

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                  so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam
                    Or find a friendly accountant who's "good with figures"?
                    "good with figures" or "has a good figure"?!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      Because it's YOU and I've programmed an automatic override to prevent it! Our dear RA has the habit of hitting a wrong key whilst typing furiously and then does not look up to catch her mistake AS THE REST OF HER EMAIL CONTINUES TO RUN IN CAPS!!!!!

Psst ... that's her excuse. Methinks the gal needs bifocals! We already know she couldn't read the numbers at the bottom of the thread.

Jester
                      Yeah, I tried to remind someone to use spoiler tags and wanted to type the reminder all in capitals so people saw it and it wouldn't let me. *shakes head sadly*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                        Hang on a darn spanking minute there, Missy!!!! Who came up with the whole Tutu thing? Hmmmm, let me think.
                        I didn't say you were the one who came up with this. I said you were the one obsessed with the concept. That's a whole different thing.

Besides, you forgot to mention that while Daniel was running with Vala's wonderbra, Vala used Daniel's glasses in lieu of said wonderbra.

I wonder why our dear show runners didn't come up with this scenario yet.
                        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                          I didn't say you were the one who came up with this. I said you were the one obsessed with the concept. That's a whole different thing.

Besides, you forgot to mention that while Daniel was running with Vala's wonderbra, Vala used Daniel's glasses in lieu of said wonderbra.

I wonder why our dear show runners didn't come up with this scenario yet.
                          I didn't know that last bit, actually. And I'm not *that* obsessed. Honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Not sure about red wig..... but I did find this.
                            And don't forget this ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/Lipstick.jpg

Tootsie Hammond has a secret life!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                              And don't forget this ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/Lipstick.jpg

Tootsie Hammond has a secret life!!!
                              LMAO!!!!!!
                              love Torri

Comment

Daniel in Vala's bra, Teal'c in a tutu, Hammond in a wig with lipstick... Now if we can get Jack and Sam to tapdance, dress Mitchell in a feather boa, and persuade Vala to sing the lead, we'll have the entire cast for the 200th episode musical.

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X