Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
    Yeah, I saw it - great work
    Glad you enjoyed. How much would I love to see that missing episode.... The ADventure of P3X 595

In fact... continuing on my "Bar Task of The Week" let's get the plot bunnies to work... What *did* happen on P3X 595???

I'm off to bed now cos I have a four hour drive ahead of me tomorrow.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Looks like everyone is making calendars these days....*considers making a Q calendar*
      Oh, I look forward to it, immensly, Q.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
        Glad you enjoyed. How much would I love to see that missing episode.... The ADventure of P3X 595

In fact... continuing on my "Bar Task of The Week" let's get the plot bunnies to work... What *did* happen on P3X 595???

I'm off to bed now cos I have a four hour drive ahead of me tomorrow.
        Hahaha, P3X-595 fic is always good

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          Looks like everyone is making calendars these days....*considers making a Q calendar*
          I got a SG1 calender for my Xmas
          OH yeh *starts danceing*

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            I'm sure he'd love it Ooober!!!! I always forget there are non shippers amongst our number. It does confuse me. I kinda go "But it's S&J kissing! What could possibly be bad about that?!?!"

Yes... they caught me out on a Pete kiss too. Two for the price of one. I believe it was aimed at you and I was just being nosey.
            I just don't like the Sam/Jack storyline. I try to pretend it doesn't exist when I can. Not that RDA isn't kissable. Hubba, hubba.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
              I just don't like the Sam/Jack storyline. I try to pretend it doesn't exist when I can. Not that RDA isn't kissable. Hubba, hubba.
              Not that hard to pretend these days.

Comment

BTW see this: New Joking.com Stargate Parody in the works
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal

OT, but has anyone mentioned here or checked out CJ and MS's enterprise (no, not the ship) - the SciFi PinUp Calendar for 2007?! It looks like AT may have been preggers or newly mommied and didn't make the cut. CJ is an avid photographer (second career?) and has done some sexy shots of Amanda in the past - check out the Forward pages of Gibson's Illustrated Companion, S7-8 for an example. I haven't had time lately to be reading other threads so perhaps this is being discussed already ... However, this kind of merchandising saddens me as it seems to be playing into the whole "woman as object" theme that has been filtering into the series the past year.

Happy Birthday, the dancer of spaz and majorsam!!!

I finally caught up on this thread!

Minigeek---what a great idea for GABIT 2! The poster idea with one of your awesome sketches and signatures from Sam fans sounds like a perfect gift to Amanda.

Chopingal--I do have to agree a bit here with you about the calendar, but I haven't taken a look at the actual pictures. I did read that MS said that AT was near the end of her pregnancy when they were doing the pictures for this calendar, so of course she is not in it. Has anyone seen the pictures---are they in good taste? I guess how one defines "in good taste" varies though!

If anyone knows more about the Stargate SG-1 True Science show --please post! I would really like to know more about the show. The comments I have read about it are very positive. And I wouldn't mind hearing AT say that Sam Carter is senior scientist and leader of SG-1!

Also had a chance to read AT's interview. I really liked this interview in the sense that she shows again what a class act she really is. She answered questions so honestly.

I vacillate between being very worried about season 10 and then being hopeful about it. I do think AT will fight for her character as much as she can. And I think her impressive and stong fanbase can at least support her in this as much as we can.

Oh favorite Sam episodes: All of them! But if I have to choose, nope, can't choose. Maybe I can pick one from each season as my favorite: Singularity, In the Line of Duty, Foothold, Entity, Ascension, Unnatural Selection (not really a Sam episode, but her storyline is prominent in this one), Grace/Death Knell (couldn't pick between them), and New Order/Gemini (couldn't pick between them either).

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    Ooo that'd be cool. Actually, I've been trying to work up the nerve to start my own evil!Carter fic. Well, not evil necessarily, but not good either. I have this scenario stuck in my head for an AU story where Sam doesn't meet the SG folks through the military, where she and her brother grew up in (a really twisted version of) foster care and she had to use her insane knowledge of science(s) and math(s) to make money and keep them alive, so she's sort of like a street-hardened mercenary by the time she's an adult, making expensive toys (and cool inventions) for the highest bidder - sort of like a really smart, really high-tech weapons broker - and she goes by a pseudonym, and the government knows about her and they end up having to go "find her" because the world is ending or something like that (haven't figured that out yet). So Jack (who is in the AF) and an AU version of Daniel (also involved with the Stargate program) end up going to find her to see if they can get her to work for them, even though she's technically a 'criminal' - heh. And of course, it'd have to be a little Sam/Jack too. Now if I just had the gift to write (or the courage to start this one)! *sigh*
                    I definitely think you should write this. The plot sounds great and I know I would certainly read it.
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                      I agree with this. I think AT would probably most appreciate something original like MG's sketch. And if MG is willing to let us add our signatures to it, I think that's very gracious of her.
                      I feel the same as Strix. AT would love an original sketch and I would want to add my signature to it.

Since I will be going to GABIT this year, I would be willing to offer my assistance if needed. Although not a real computer athlete, there must be something I can help with?

Oh, and I forgot my favorite Sam Eps. That would be In the Line of Duty, Entity, Space Race, Emancipation, Grace, Death Knell and...
                      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                      Hic Comitas Regit
                      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

ÜberSpecial (Sally beware you my not want to look)

On the Women of SciFi calendar - I was at the con were Chris & Michael showed part of the DVD for the first time - the pics are not my taste for the most part but I did like what they showed of TRs photo shoot. The DVD is a behind the scene kind of thing on the making of the calendar and there are clips of the different photo shoots they did for the calendar. Yes they would have liked to have AT in the project but her pregnancy did not allow for her to be in this calendar. Now a Men Of SciFi - well if they could get RDA in that I would by it
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                          ÜberSpecial (Sally beware you my not want to look)
                          Sam and that dress!!! *drool*

Comment

http://www.womenofsci-fi.com/
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                              I like this. It would have been really neat to see.

Another possibility would have been to make Agent Barrett the fallback guy. We already know that he has a crush on Sam. He's aware of the Stargate project, so the "what I do is classified" problem wouldn't come up. He also seems to respect Sam and what she does. And he and Sam look really good together. I really think that was a missed opportunity.
                              you know, barrett would have worked, but *only* if they'd picked a different guy to play him. (would you say i have issues with who they pick to play sam's men? ) anyhoo, i just don't find that actor sexually stimulating, so i don't want to see it happening between sam and him.

but storywise, barrett 'would' have worked better. better for the storyline, and much, much better for the sam carter character.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday
                                MajorSam and Spaz!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X