Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Sounds way cool!

And everyone here should TOTALLY do MSN Instant Messenger!
    i stopped using msn when i started getting barraged with 'come see my webcam' every five minutes.

yim is a bit of a pain but aim works for me most of the time
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Just to be fair...

If I were to be searching a convention for fellow members of a specific thread, I would expect to see something bright and 'in your face'. If there could be a combo of these two imaginative works.. on a black tee-shirt....

http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets/graphicart/royalcourt.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9886/samanda9zn.jpg
      Well see the great thing, with our own store that I've set up, we can have our own Samanda LINE of clothing/coffee cups/bumperstickers...etc.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        i stopped using msn when i started getting barraged with 'come see my webcam' every five minutes.

yim is a bit of a pain but aim works for me most of the time
        Ooh then you should change your security settings so that you only receive messages from people on your list. I do know what you're talking about though as I had the same problem when I used ICQ...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane

Shiva, you are a little full of yourself today, aren't you?
          Yeah. But that was yesterday, today I'm a little down to earth again... that should last for a few.

Comment

I have a suggestion for the con and everyone I guess (I can't go to the cons *cry*).

I've done this in another fandom and it seems to work well. How bout we get orange rubber wristbands made and have Samanda & Hic Comitas Regit debossed on them. They can be sold through a website (I'm already doing that for another one) and the profits donated to Amanda's charity.

I'm happy to get involved in organising this one if people are interested.

Here's a pic of what I'm talkin about

Last edited by Myrth; 15 December 2005, 01:43 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
              I have a suggestion for the con and everyone I guess (I can't go to the cons *cry*).

I've done this in another fandom and it seems to work well. How bout we get orange rubber wristbands made and have Samanda & Hic Comitas Regit debossed on them. They can be sold through a website (I'm already doing that for another one) and the profits donated to Amanda's charity.

I'm happy to get involved in this one if people are interested.

Oooh sweet. We could be decked out in all kinds of Samanda gear then.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Oooh sweet. We could be decked out in all kinds of Samanda gear then.
                Neat idea! really! Now we need head gear!

Comment

Got a link to the store Uber? Or did I miss it somewhere?

Well see the great thing, with our own store that I've set up, we can have our own Samanda LINE of clothing/coffee cups/bumperstickers...etc.

sigpic

Comment

Got a link to the store Uber? Or did I miss it somewhere?
                    Well it's just getting set up right now...and the link for the store will be kept private so we can make whatever we want to our little hearts content without worrying about pesky little things like rights issues...

Comment

Lol ok... let me know if I can help. I have an online store already running in an unrelated domain that would stay well hidden

Meanwhile I'm seriously considering having my current sig put on a white t-shirt. I think the world ought see the glory of Amanda/Sam... lol.. or maybe I should just have less coffee at this time of the day

Well it's just getting set up right now...and the link for the store will be kept private so we can make whatever we want to our little hearts content without worrying about pesky little things like rights issues...
                      sigpic

Comment

T man can you believe we are on page 2!
                        My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Just caught the very end of Rites of Passage. A good episode. I'll always like the Sam and Janet friendship. A very well written female friendship in Scifi. And this episode was one of the best for Doc Frasier and TR. AT and TR were really good together on screen.

Spoiler:
                          Here's hoping that Ripple Effect with Frasier is really good--it's supposedly a drama--I hope our originals have some meaningful interactions with her. I still can't believe that she has not been mentioned since Heroes

Comment

I'm happy to get involved in organising this one if people are interested.

Here's a pic of what I'm talkin about

Awww, Myrth! Are you absolutely SURE?!?!?!

I love the bracelet idea, though! Very nice!

Comment

Lol ok... let me know if I can help. I have an online store already running in an unrelated domain that would stay well hidden

Meanwhile I'm seriously considering having my current sig put on a white t-shirt. I think the world ought see the glory of Amanda/Sam... lol.. or maybe I should just have less coffee at this time of the day
                              OMG! Though that would DEFINITELY get us into hot water with copyrights, that would be SOOOO hilarious!

Someone get that photographer on the line...

Comment

i think the wrist bands are a great idea. do they have mixed colors? we can get them in a blue/orange mix to match the patches

just have them say Samanda
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X