No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With all the talk about S10 there's something that really hasn't been answered
    by JM or anyone. So I thought I'd post it to JM's blog:

Here's something that really hasn't
    been answered by Joe or any other PTB. Has Lexa been asked back for a season 10?

The reson why I'm asking is because with all the Vala/Daniel shippers out there, I'm wondering if this will be part of her's/MS's contract- No Sex Scene's with anyone else besides us.

If she hasn't, then I believe the ship is on and I feel sorry for you Joe, since you are the buffer here.

LaCroix

Good/Bad/Should I ask Darren to delete?

Comment

Wow, Amanda fans must have been voting like crazy on the IT-List. I just went to the main entertainment page on my way to vote and this is what greeted me:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032084/

Is that amazing or is that amazing. So keep voting people, we already managed to get the topic on the main page!!!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
        Wow, Amanda fans must have been voting like crazy on the IT-List. I just went to the main entertainment page on my way to vote and this is what greeted me:

Is that amazing or is that amazing. So keep voting people, we already managed to get the topic on the main page!!!
        Cool, now that's an honor for all Stargate Fans
        sigpic

Comment

A new fic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2651184/1/

a warning, very, very angsty

and it also deals with the repercussions of unprotected sex, so if this offends or upsets you, please give it a pass
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure Amanda would be pretty chuffed about being @ Depp's door

And massive thanks to Terrah for the interview + everyone else for keeping me mightily entertained with my favourite subject of discussion
            sigpic

Comment

You know I'm not really into Fan fiction. The last time I actually read fan fiction was back when I was a Buffy fan (the show ended and I lost interest) and it was a Willow/Kennedy Fan fic.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                You know I'm not really into Fan fiction. The last time I actually read fan fiction was back when I was a Buffy fan (the show ended and I lost interest) and it was a Willow/Kennedy Fan fic.

I was more into Willow/Tara. Along with Buffy/Angel, Xander/Cordy, Buffy/Spike...etc. Sorry off topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  A new fic

and it also deals with the repercussions of unprotected sex, so if this offends or upsets you, please give it a pass
                  Oh yeah, I read that just before. Was really good in a depressing, angsty kinda way

Comment

Okay - I am so technically disinclinded that I have tried 3 times to get this (picture and all) into the thread in Stargate News for this "It List" topic but have had no success. Can someone with a technically inclined brain lend a hand putting this into that thread as well. The more it gets out there the more people will vote - let's make those twits at TPTB level feel the heat for the dopey decisions they have made of late!

TPTB brilliant idea may have backfired on them bigger than they could ever have imagined. I cannot recall ever seeing any of the others (ahem, new or old) from Stargate challenging the likes of a Johnny Depp or Kate Hudson for anything not to mention booting off any list a major TV star such as Jennifer Aniston. Wow - I hope TPTB can feel the teeth at their butts and know they are gonna get bit!!! Maybe they will now also realize that the fans are not as stupid as they think we are and that the fans actually do have the power they so blithley take for granted.

Comment

I hope that the parent company of Skiffy (NBC) see this page for a long, long time.

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        I started reading Stargate fanfiction because I wanted more of Sam, and I was surprised by the quality of many of the stories.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
                          I started reading Stargate fanfiction because I wanted more of Sam, and I was surprised by the quality of many of the stories.
                          I was surprised how the quality can vary so drastically Luckily I've now tuned my spidey sense to be able to pick up on badfic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                            I don't think mini was blaming any Scapers for anything. mini was just 'splaining how NOW mini sees the comparisons that some Scaper/Gaters have made between Vala/Aeryn and Mitchell/Crichton.

As for me wacking mini with Pilot's spare arm...that was for mini's dissin' o' the puppets. LOL
                            Yeah, I'm not blaming anyone. Sun's right about the explanation bit as well. I was just having deep afternoon thoughts (you have to say that in the same voice as that old Deep Woods Off commercial... hehehe), so figured I'd share. I've had the pleasure of chatting online with several really cool 'scaper fans in the gateworld forum so far. As for the MUPPETS.....

Oh look! A Farscape poster.

Nya nya nya!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                            ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              A new fic

Wow. Denise. Just... wow. That was powerful.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

I'm wondering if AT has seen this headline? I'm sure she would enjoy it, since she is a fan of Depps! Who wouldn't be? He's cute!!
                                Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 07 November 2005, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X