X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    speaking of family affair

Aron, the jaffa, that's chris' brother

amanda's mom was playing with greenburg's (?) daughters in the background of affinity

some of the pics in sam's house in Ascension were really of amanda's family, and the one of carmen with a blond girl, was really carmen and his daughter/step daughter
    Since we're playing Stargate Trivial Pursuit

There are two pictures that are in Jack's house - one is of Rick and his brothers and the one of a baby is Wylie.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
      OMG SAM/REPLICARTER!!!
      And, for this message, Sloganizer applies this sig for AD: A pic of Geek!Sam, and the statement "Sam Carter, the original."

AD! Who knew you had the Humorous Image Synchronization Module AND the Triple-Entendre Plugin for Sloganizer???
      ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
        [COLOR="Navy"]
        [B]The GABIT Cocktail Party
        Last Friday, this is where I was ...
        chopingal, i can't green you (or pm you), so i just wanted to say... you're a sweetheart of all sweethearts.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Oh no! I'll be sure to press them all...just to be on the safe side!
          i think we need to tell joe that they need to have MORE BUTTON PUSHING on sg1!

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
            OMG SAM/REPLICARTER!!!
            i did that for you, AD.

and sam/janet for strix.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

ok, i got a question that originated from way back in DS9. when kira and Odo had a thing going on, one of my friends asked, since odo was a shape shifter and, thus, had to shape shift to be 'fully functional'.....when he was...functioning, how did he know when he was done?

would replicarter be the same way? can the replicators not only make themselves anatomically correct but can they...wire things so that everything has the expected reaction...and how would they know what was 'normal'

First of all, those questions are just so wrong on so many levels! Second, I had the same questions.
              I think Odo was done when Kira decided he was.
              As far as Replicarter goes, just....ewwww.....
              sig by PM

Comment

ok, i got a question that originated from way back in DS9. when kira and Odo had a thing going on, one of my friends asked, since odo was a shape shifter and, thus, had to shape shift to be 'fully functional'.....when he was...functioning, how did he know when he was done?

would replicarter be the same way? can the replicators not only make themselves anatomically correct but can they...wire things so that everything has the expected reaction...and how would they know what was 'normal'
                Ok, I've put alot of thought into this subject...

Perhaps it involves having the hand in the head? I mean it would be logical to assume that RepliCarter could 'feel' the emotions being played out in her victim/partner. They might just have to 'experiment' a bit to figure out 'what's right and what's not'. And who better to 'practise' on than the original human you were made in copy of?

Still, I believe I need to put some more thought into this...

/me ponders

Comment

Just had to chuckle about the IT List irony. It's just... funny! OK, so we definitely need to make sure that AT stays on the List for at least two weeks, k?

After everything that's happened over the past week, it'd be hilariously classic.

Alright, carry on!

Comment

Yup t'would be quite hilarious.. did my part

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Just had to chuckle about the IT List irony. It's just... funny! OK, so we definitely need to make sure that AT stays on the List for at least two weeks, k?

After everything that's happened over the past week, it'd be hilariously classic.

Alright, carry on!
                    sigpic

Comment

All this talk about "Changeling" how about a picture of my favorite Firefighter and Jaffa
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Morning, SaGCers!

Wake-up bump.

Just sayin', back after breakfast.
                        MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                        sigpic
                        Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          thanks, chopingal.

the paragraph i highlighted... could you reword that, because i'm having visions of.... i'm having no visions, because i don't understand what you're saying. (might be too much brain overload from a new job)

sally
                          During one of her breaks, she had to go up and breastfeed Olivia. It seems that she was busy holding baby in her arms and doing the nursing, and she laughed that Alan was feeding her lunch at the same time ... so ... hubby spoonfeeding wife while wife feeds baby ... I can picture that, can't you?! Kinda lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Traveler Enroute1
                            Morning, SaGCers!

Wake-up bump.

Just sayin', back after breakfast.
                            Goooooooood Morning TE1 and thanks so much for some great Gala reporting and social directing while we were at GABIT! Please continue to supply the fun and games and good morale!

The Royal Gala seems to have gotten misplaced what with all the GABIT news from past week. Perhaps you can bring us up to date on just what has transpired so far ... I hope I didn't miss the dinner and dance! I managed to finally taste the Royal Accountant's homemade sloe gin at GABIT and whoa! It is quite good and packs a sweet punch!

Comment

Essence

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...TandShadow.jpg

She talks, we listen
                              Hanging on each funny word
                              She makes people laugh

Beauty, grace and wit
                              No wonder some are jealous
                              What you see is real

In this jaded world
                              Honesty is refreshing
                              Kindness carries weight

Caring actions speak
                              What she does shows who she is
                              A class act for sure

Shy in many ways
                              Yet inviting people in
                              Open to the world

Fame does not usurp
                              The girl-next-door persona
                              Easy to relate

She seems so amazed
                              Thankful for her good fortune
                              Her smile is sincere

What a gift it is
                              To be yourself at all times
                              Nothing tricky here

Wherever she goes
                              Whatever path she chooses
                              Her fans will follow

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                                Ok--it was my idea that we come up with fictional scenarios for us meeting Sam in some way connected to our own professions. You guys have done a great job! I have struggled. I couldn't really come up with a way to be at the SGC, so I thought about running into Sam at the AF Academy. So here's my attempt. I look forward to seeing what else my fellow Samandans can come up with.

Dear Sis,

Well my guest lecture at the Air Force Academy went pretty well. I still can’t believe they invited me—not being a military historian--to present, but I guess that article I wrote was better than I thought. Anyway, none of the cadets fell asleep. I was a bit distracted when an officer came in after I’d started the presentation. I later found out she was Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter because she came up to me after the lecture, introduced herself, apologized for being late and said she enjoyed the talk. She was quite impressive—she seems about my age or younger, which I think means she’s young for a colonel, but she has tons of ribbons on her uniform. Those ribbons certainly clued me in that she was likely not a military historian! I said, you’re not a historian, are you? And she smiled and said no, her own specialty is astrophysics, but that she enjoys learning about history and archaeology and found at the last minute that her schedule permitted her to stop in. She said that one of her best friends is an archaeologist. We wound up having quite the chat. She seemed quite informed on history and asked me a few excellent questions. I admitted I didn’t know much about astrophysics and asked if that meant she worked on things like rockets for the Air Force. She smiled and said “something like that”—it wasn’t the way scientists usually treat non-scientists—you know—“it’s so complex you wouldn’t get it”—it seemed more like a mysterious smile. I wonder if her work is classified? Anyway, I wish the science people on my campus were so open minded!
                                Talk to you soon,
                                Jane
                                Nice job!

Don't forget the IT contest and don't forget this fun mindgame too - any new entries?!

Comment

Working...
                                X