Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Sally,

Amanda only mentioned that she enjoyed playing the steaming scene with DDL and that it was the first time she didn't feel like it was all technical and embarrassing like some of her other 'love scenes' had been.

Someone had actually asked her about doing love scenes and she said that her scene with Mitch Pileggi( X-files/Atlantis) was actually her first love scene and that he was very sweet and helpful. She also said Adrian Paul was extremely knowledgable with loves scenes ( she suspected he must have had one in every scene of Highlander ). She discussed how he had given her some really good tips on how to lay so that she didn't create any unbecoming views for the camera (rolls from bending the wrong way, ect). She also said the whole thing was quite embarrassing because all she had to wear were a couple of pieces of tape over certain areas of the body and they had to constantly worry whether the tape was showing or not. She also mentioned once again that the breasts shown during the love scene in the 'Void' were not hers, but rather a body double's.

She really didn't discuss Pete much other than respond to a audience member's question about how Sam treated Pete at the end of Threads. She stated that she personally felt that Sam had handled the breaking up with Pete quite poorly. She didn't disagree with Sam breaking up with Pete because she felt it had to be done; however, she felt that Sam came across as a bit heartless in the scene.

Kat
    And DDL is so nice IRL, you can not dislike the man. No, really, you're not allowed. I won't let you. LOL I've met him on several occasions. Pete and Sam weren't meant to be, no way no how. But DDL is a sweetheart. No dis'in David.

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      cg, where did you get that you 'hurt' amanda? she might have been talking about the fan debating (which turns to fighting) than anything else. i think you're being too hard on yourself.

(((chopingal))))

sally

Also, you don't know who else posted what else, someplace, well, else. Any of those fans at Gabit could have posted lots of stuff she said not quite as she said it, and may have even talked about stuff that she had said "oops shouldn't have said that" about at lots of diferrent forums. She didn't mention GW as being the place that she was referring too.
      sig by PM

Comment

WHOA! What was in that yellow food supplement Thor gave me? I don't remember being here before I ate it.

How do I tell Uber that her Jellocino isn't really all that tasty
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Please tell me that was never alive...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            And DDL is so nice IRL, you can not dislike the man. No, really, you're not allowed. I won't let you. LOL I've met him on several occasions. Pete and Sam weren't meant to be, no way no how. But DDL is a sweetheart. No dis'in David.

mini
            Oh yeah, werd up to DDL

I remember on the commentary for Death Knell, AT and PDL are talking about Pete and PDL mentions how his brother came up to him and told him that he 'can't believe he's getting paid to snog Amanda'

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              Oh yeah, werd up to DDL

I remember on the commentary for Death Knell, AT and PDL are talking about Pete and PDL mentions how his brother came up to him and told him that he 'can't believe he's getting paid to snog Amanda'
              Yeah.......don't push it, AD.

LOL,
              mini

Comment

Originally posted by Boobala
                I couldn't help myself......
                Anyone care to caption this picture?

Oh dear, I've got one for that, but it's not exactly 'Family Safe'...

Let's just say it involves Geek!Sam commenting on her 'After ___ Hair'

Comment

Oh dear, I've got one for that, but it's not exactly 'Family Safe'...

Let's just say it involves Geek!Sam commenting on her 'After ___ Hair'
                  Ha! Darn, I can't green ya - no jello till I spread some more around, but, LOL!

Comment

AD, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lodge a protest. Your sig just had a pic of Carter in her full dress blues, saluting, and below it the sloganizer said: "The Sam Carter man." That's just wrong! And bad! And... and.... wrong!

Comment

Oh yeah, werd up to DDL

*cough, choke*

Mmm..Hm!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

AD, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lodge a protest. Your sig just had a pic of Carter in her full dress blues, saluting, and below it the sloganizer said: "The Sam Carter man." That's just wrong! And bad! And... and.... wrong!
                        LMAO! You people are sick...

In the nicest possible way.
                        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Haha. Of course it could be reffering to the user who posted that message

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                            LMAO! You people are sick...

In the nicest possible way.
                            Nah,. that's just me. I'm a little INSANE. Nuts. Wacko. Three fries short of a happymeal, you know the drill. But I'm getting help. Doc says I might be able to take the elbow-pads off as early as next month...

Comment

Well, is it really better right now with Sam lying against a pillow, an inquiring look on her face, and the caption "Sam Carter, your personal entertainer"?

AD, you need to patent that Surprisingly Psychic Sloganizer!
                              ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                                Well, is it really better right now with Sam lying against a pillow, an inquiring look on her face, and the caption "Sam Carter, your personal entertainer"?

AD, you need to patent that Surprisingly Psychic Sloganizer!
                                :O

Why does it never give the good ones to me?

Comment

Working...
                                X