Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    My, aren't we bloodthirsty! Actually, I totally agree with you.
    I don't know, I kinda liked that clone kid. He picked up Jack's manerisms very well IMO. I wanted to see more eps with him, but I realized that the more they drag out that storyline, the harder it gets...I mean that kid had all the knowledge and skills of Jack O'Neill, someone who has been a soldier in the special ops for years. This kid can grow up and learn more and more...and if he joined the military he could be one of the most skilled people there. It's like having two lifetimes in which to learn, litterally.

And that, sadly, is why they probably won't continue that storyline...
    The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

good news, sky one have the full opening credits and they look amazing.
      not so good news, BB is top of the bill!
      it goes: stargate sg-1; ben browder, amanda tapping, christopher judge, with beau bridges and michael shanks as...

just thought i'd let y'all know.

Comment

Happy Birthday Agent Dark !

Enjoy the cake especially made (or bought ? ) for you by your Sam and Janet clones.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Happy Birthday Agent Dark.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AD!
            Hope you have a good one!!!

And just cause: Some goofy Amanda!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
              good news, sky one have the full opening credits and they look amazing.
              not so good news, BB is top of the bill!
              it goes: stargate sg-1; ben browder, amanda tapping, christopher judge, with beau bridges and michael shanks as...

just thought i'd let y'all know.
              That's good to know! Thanks stargate barbie for passing it along. Got a link?!

Now... BB is top billing... excuse me while I vomit.

Comment

no, i record straight onto my vcr rather than my computer. but one day i might transfer them over to disc. you can probably find it way easier before i do though. they really do look amazing though. all special effecty, and fancy shiny fonts and whatnot. very flash. currently its the old pics of amanda and micheal from last seasons credits. chris has a new one with the new hair.
                still has that great shot of carter with the p90 shooting taniths ship from 48 hours on it. love that bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Happy Birthday Agent Dark !

Enjoy the cake especially made (or bought ? ) for you by your Sam and Janet clones.
                  This is priceless! AD couldn't have received a better birthday gift!

Great job, Lys! Can't green you but this one deserves some blue!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                    /*lurking*/
                    No!!!!! Come back please
                    Originally posted by jerin
                    I'm so sorry, honey. I've been catching up on posts and posted the last one before I saw yours. How do you feel? I was wondering why we haven't seen your witty posts lately. I wish I were there. I'd bring you yummy chicken soup and a really yummy desi(of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi origin) dish my mom makes that cures all. Hope you feel better soon.
                    Being ill is annoying

I have been moved into a new flat because the old one was too noisy

But I am at home for the rest of the week so I wont know what its like until next week
                    Originally posted by Lys
                    *drools*

Happy Birthday AD

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                      *drools*
                      Qasim, this is Agent Dark birthday. Only him has clearance to drool over this pic.
                      Wait for your own birthday now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                        Qasim, this is Agent Dark birthday. Only him has clearance to drool over this pic.
                        Wait for your own birthday now.
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

Drool all you like, Qasim. Maybe it'll make you feel better.

*tosses 's at Lys*

Comment

*Pats Qasim on the head and sends him some blue and green jello.*

Comment

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, NC! Great article with some revealing points about AT's state of mind. I enjoyed it!
                                what was revealed to you, chopingal?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X