No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir, I think I'm pregnant. Chances are it's yours.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      Neat! Hey can we make and import our own addon models? (I feel confident asking that question because, well, Sam would want to know the answer, too! LOL)
      Yeah, check out http://www.celestiamotherlode.net/ for a heap of addons and stuff. Looks like it's got some guides for making your own models and importing them

Comment

I just wanted to thank everyone here who's givin' me all that jello. I'm off to bed. I have to go to work at 7 a.m. tomorrow.

Then I'm off to see MirrorMask - the latest Jim Henson Production Company movie. If you liked The Dark Crystal or Labyrith You should try to see this flick!! It looks awesome! It has limited releases so check the site for more info!

*doing her part to peddle Jim Henson Productions to the masses
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
          :::::blink::::::blink:::::
          Hahaha! The blinking... I'm gonna call you mini(the blinking)geek, OK?

As the Royal Documentarian, the one who is required to capture/archive all memories for future generations, I have to say that such activities are foreboden.

That's right. Forboden.

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc
            Hey Everyone!

Found a post that has the pages of AT's latest interview in Cult Times. It is in the Cameron Discussion and Appreciation Thread here at GW on page 22, post #435 by Kas. I'm hoping she or he won't mind me referring you to that post. It has the whole interview, including the baseball game story that Spaz was asking about. It's a really nice interview---there are some spoilers, so beware.

I particularly liked the first several lines of the interview about fans all over the world looking forward to Sam's return!! And she mentions GABIT!

this was a *wonderful* interview! not ONE thing to upset me or make me dread the future.

*takes deep breath*

no joking, i was finally able to enjoy an interview.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux

Sir, I think I'm pregnant. Chances are it's yours.
              Someone really oughtta ding you for that nastiness...

*shudder*

You too, AD!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                this was a *wonderful* interview! not ONE thing to upset me or make me dread the future.

*takes deep breath*

no joking, i was finally able to enjoy an interview.

sally
                Isn't she the most gracious person on God's green earth????

And like the only person I've seen say she misses Rick. I mean the only person from the show. All of us have been saying it for ages...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Isn't she the most gracious person on God's green earth????

And like the only person I've seen say she misses Rick. I mean the only person from the show. All of us have been saying it for ages...

She's almost TOO nice, FCOL!

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Found a post that has the pages of AT's latest interview in Cult Times. It is in the Cameron Discussion and Appreciation Thread here at GW on page 22, post #435 by Kas. I'm hoping she or he won't mind me referring you to that post. It has the whole interview, including the baseball game story that Spaz was asking about. It's a really nice interview---there are some spoilers, so beware.

I particularly liked the first several lines of the interview about fans all over the world looking forward to Sam's return!! And she mentions GABIT!
                    Wow, what an awesome interview. Thanks for the tip, chocdoc, and thanks to Kas for posting it.
                    I've gotta say, I've always been impressed with and touched by what I read in Amanda's interviews and I really shouldn't be surprised, but time and time again, I am overwhelmed by her kindness, big heart, and her love for her work and fans. I like that she really shares part of her life with us this way - love the cleaning and laundry parts, too funny.
                    But the best part of the whole interview: She seemed really happy with herself and her life.

THANK YOU AMANDA!!!

Last edited by Dani76; 07 October 2005, 01:19 PM.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Thanks for the heads up, chocdoc. What a wonderful interview.

Comment

Ooh...I just read over on the GABIT attendees thread that Kat's having back issues...

This might preclude her from going to GABIT and she was going to hand deliver something for me there.

Who else is going to be attending from Samanda just in case Kat's laid up?

BTW...huggles to Kat...I know what it's like to have back issues...

(((((((((((KAT)))))))))))))

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Congratulations
                          on the Big 300, Dani76!

Comment

Oy.

Avalon 2's on tonight...ergo...NO SAM.

Okay so what are we watching over the next few days and then discussing ad nauseum for the next week until the next *gasp* Sam-free episode in the season...ORIGIN is airing??? (and then of course a new ep will have be picked)

Come on folks...let's do it. If no one will pick then I'll do it randomly...how about 48 Hours?

What say ye all? We watch 48 Hours then pick it apart for all its Sam goodness...

Comment

I'm game for 48 Hours, cuz I haven't seen it in a while. Plus, it has McKay in it, right? Excellent...

This feels like a book club or something! Hehehehehe! OK, so how much time do we have to watch it before The Discussion??

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
                                I don't think you're weird 1speed. You just happen to be a really sweet guy, who can see more in something than just the SFX or the action scenes. There's nothing wrong with having emotions, even if you're a man.
                                (((((deepspace)))))

Yet more conclusive proof (as if we really needed it... ) that Hic Comitas Regit.

Comment

Working...
                                X