Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerin
    ((((((Lys)))))) You can't leave! I need a pharmacist now with the yucky stomach trouble. JK. I hope you have a great time. We'll miss you. Xoxo.

Is there room for one more on that boat?

Sending you lots of hugs.Tried to green rep you for this post, since I agree w/ EVERYTHING, but u know how it is.

Welcome, SunKrux and Irishchik! Great to meet you and learn a little about you. I love this thread, and will ignore my college work to spend time here. LOL. You're in great company with kindness reigning supreme.

So, what are you doing for dinner? I'll cross the pond & come over. Just kidding! No sexual harrassment allowed on the thread.
    Think we're gonna need a bigger boat...

And thanks for the offer jerin, but surely it would make more sense from a time-zone POV for me to head over to your side of the pond? Just as long as dinner involves one of your mother's curries...

Comment

Originally posted by irishchick
      Hey Folk!!

New To This Thread Thought Id Drop In An Say Hi Im A Hugh Sam Fan -obvioulsy Or Why Else Would I Be Here, I Think At Is A Brill Actress :d
      One Of My Fav Eps Is Grace Not Because Of The Ship Even Though I Am A Confessed Shipper
      But Because I Thought At Got To Show A Lot Of What She Can Do And What She Does Best Bein Areally Strong Women Who Really Clever But Also One Who Can Let Her Emotion Show And Be A Real Person Some Thin That Is Rare On Tv If Ye Ask Me.
      Hi! Nice to meet ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
        Aaaaaa! Aaaaaaa! I just stumbled across an NC-17 crossover story listing Sam/Janet/Xena/Gabrielle as the pairing.

I think my brain imploded.
        I'm scarred just thinking about it...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

mini(not so single, but I sympathise!)geek
          Last edited by minigeek; 06 October 2005, 10:38 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Right just in case it matters. AD fraid can stop all thoughts of beach volley ball. It was of course baseball the Stargate crew were playing. 2 teams from each camp. The two stargate SG1 teams played each other, so too the SGA temas and the winners played each other.. Afterwards there was a huge barb a cue on the park with everyones spouses and kids. AT says there are a lot of babies of the crew and everyone seemed to have a real good time!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
              AT says there are a lot of babies of the crew and everyone seemed to have a real good time!!
              See? That's so nice! She could have said there are a lot of babies in the crew. But she didn't!

(hey, as I recall, I'm the alternate pain in the mikta, so heck I'm goin' with it!)
              Last edited by minigeek; 06 October 2005, 11:03 AM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                Hi, My name is SunKrux. I usually prefer to be called SunKrux or Sun...Sunny. SK not so much. Takes me much, much, much longer to realize someone is speaking to me when they use SK.
                LOL. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                  Verdict's still out ... equestrian, techie, junior accountant (Coley is senior bean counter), footman or butler, PR Man has a nice ring to it but I can't remember if we already have someone doing the public relations ... help!

Jester

Does that mean I'm old??

Comment

Originally posted by Coley
                    Does that mean I'm old??
                    No, just senior...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek

mini(not so single, but I sympathise!)geek
                      Heh heh, that is brilliant, minigeek. I would say I was at the stage beyond ROFLMAO, but as this is a family forum, I won't.

And if only I could get the cupboard door to open, I'd send you some green. But, well, you know how it goes...

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

And thanks for the offer jerin, but surely it would make more sense from a time-zone POV for me to head over to your side of the pond? Just as long as dinner involves one of your mother's curries...
                        Come on over! My mommy made lots of yummy food recently. It's the month of fasting, so there are special dishes being made. Chicken & goat curry, her famous vegetable dish, yummy fried eggplants, & lots of other mouth-watering delicacies. Since my stomach is still not all better, you'll have all the food to yourself. I'll set the table.

Okay, so this is an old issue, but "persistence" was one of the qualities written in my HS yearbook. (Read: persistence=annoying). chopingirl was kind enough to allow me to print out the great poem regarding Sam's leadership issues and mail it to TPTB. Is there anyone else who wouldn't mind me printing out their letter/thoughts and mailing it? Please PM me. Thank you!

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                          Come on over! My mommy made lots of yummy food recently. It's the month of fasting, so there are special dishes being made. Chicken & goat curry, her famous vegetable dish, yummy fried eggplants, & lots of other mouth-watering delicacies. Since my stomach is still not all better, you'll have all the food to yourself. I'll set the table.

Okay, so this is an old issue, but "persistence" was one of the qualities written in my HS yearbook. (Read: persistence=annoying). chopingirl was kind enough to allow me to print out the great poem regarding Sam's leadership issues and mail it to TPTB. Is there anyone else who wouldn't mind me printing out their letter/thoughts and mailing it? Please PM me. Thank you!
                          Wouldn't you know it - I checked with the airport, and I've just missed the last flight over!!! Oh well, maybe next time...

(And I hope your stomach is better soon. )

Comment

QUESTION:
                            Does anyone have the article everyone keeps referencing about the softball tournament? And, if you do, could you post a bit of it, please?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                              Thanks deepspace.

*clears throat and wonders if these folks have any frellin' clue what they've just done to themselves by welcoming her

Hi, My name is SunKrux. I usually prefer to be called SunKrux or Sun...Sunny. SK not so much. Takes me much, much, much longer to realize someone is speaking to me when they use SK.

Let's see...I've been a fan of SG1 seems like forever. Loved the movie...then caught the series here and there in syndication (didn't have Showtime back then, in the beginning). Aside from a rough two year period, I am up to date through S5. Sorta up to date with 6 and some of 7. Short of the premiere eps for Vala, didn't see much of 8 either. I know...shame on me. I do promise that eventually, I'll get up to date totally.

Uh, my handle is a shout out to my two all time fav female characters, Aeryn Sun (from FS - duh!) and Marguerite Krux (pronounced "crew" from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World - catch it on TNT early mornings weekdays - Cheesy goodness is this show - or get the DVDS). I'm a huge FS fan, but not one of the types of fans I call a "ScapIE". I'm a Scaper (big difference imho). Have always loved the genre of scifi/fantasy (hence my liking SG1, FS, TLW). Grew up with a mum who watched ST:OS. Loved ST:NG (still do sorta - FS changed how I like my scifi). If it's well written, acted, directed, I'll give it a shot.

Hmmm, what else...what else...Uh...I'll open up the floor for questions now. Feel free. Don't let the pulse pistol, pulse rifle and whip fool you...I am a rather friendly gal! Oh...least I forget...I am sarcastic...as it's a family trait. Don't let it fool ya.
                              Welcome, SunKrux. Not familiar with the 2nd 1/2 of your name, but I like Aeryn Sun too.

Comment

Originally posted by crazedturkey
                                Yes that'll do nicely (Even if they are chicken arms ) Thankyou!!!
                                Hey! So he has the arms of a man of, shall we say, a "certain age." I'll take him any day.

Comment

Working...
                                X