Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Ok people for those of you who aren't aware there is only 31 days left until Gabit. What is Gabit you say? Gabit is a 3-day convention in London with the extremely witty, charming, and beautiful Amanda. Three whole days! With Amanda!!! Only Amanda!!!

*snip*

Now, I know not all of us have been so blessed as to be able to attend the conference, but this does not leave you without a means to be a participant. Hopefully we'll be able to keep you all up-to-date with the comings and goings and possibily even some juicy gossip about the second half of season 9 or possibly 10. But this is not your only way you can be a part of all this, this is your chance to finally get some of your most perplexing questions answered by Amanda herself.

I'd like to collect a list of questions to possibly use at the convention should I or someone else I know get a chance to ask one. I know you all have wonderful imaginations and there are issues regarding Sam that you are dying to finally have answered.

So if you'd like to participate, either post your question here on the thread or send your question(s) to me via PM. Should my worst nightmare happen and I not be able to go to Gabit this year, I'll be sure to pass all of our gathered questions onto our wonderful elder, ChopinGal. I'm sure with her persistance and wit as well as some of our other Samandans, we could manage to get a few of them answered to say the least.

Kat
    This is so nice, Forever! I'll try to get back with you later today or tomorrow!

Comment

Should my worst nightmare happen and I not be able to go to Gabit this year

Kat
      Your going and thats final
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        Your going and thats final
        London is beautiful in the fall - all year 'round, in my humble opinion! I'm sure you'll all have a fabulous time.

Hey ForeverSG1, if she'll let ya (and I have a feeling she will {wink}) give Amanda a great big hug for us all, hey?

mini

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

So if you'd like to participate, either post your question here on the thread or send your question(s) to me via PM. Should my worst nightmare happen and I not be able to go to Gabit this year, I'll be sure to pass all of our gathered questions onto our wonderful elder, ChopinGal. I'm sure with her persistance and wit as well as some of our other Samandans, we could manage to get a few of them answered to say the least.

Kat
          Ask her if she got any boxes of blue jello earlier this year.

My LJ

Comment

Yes I know its crap - feel free to make a better version
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              Sam to Cam: "Stop pouting ... it's not hard to understand ... you, new guy, are Cam and quite a ham ... I, one of the originals, am Sam and, when you address me, it's 'yes, ma'am'. If we're ever in a jam or thrown in the slam, let me, Sam, take the upper hand ... if you fall on your face, don't call me - call Dr. Lam!"

"And, maybe if you turn your hat around, you'll be able to think straight!"

Okay, okay ... it's a bit snarky, but I couldn't resist!
              Oh joy! Jester this is hilarious and dash I can't green you!!

Comment

Yes I know its crap - feel free to make a better version
                Gee, Qas. Where did you find the pic? Crap? Well, I admire your honesty.

Comment

Originally posted by SamFan31
                  Gee, Qas. Where did you find the pic? Crap? Well, I admire your honesty.
                  I found it in Astro's photobucket - http://photobucket.com/albums/v235/accesspics/?start=0
                  love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                    I don't care what drugs you give me--you can't make me forget I once was in command of SG1!
                    Fantastic caption but couldn't green you!!

Comment

I found it in Astro's photobucket - http://photobucket.com/albums/v235/accesspics/?start=0
                      Yes, it one of the pics from Sam Carter's Copter adventures. Astro compiled them into one place and they are here...

Sam Carter's Copter

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                        Hey guys, check out this article: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr...0050927scifi01
                        I think that sounds rather promising for a 10th season. But then again, there are so many variables involved, it's not only skiffy that needs to decide whether to continue, but also Sony, and, of course, there are the heads of Stargate itself and the actors, who need to decide whether to move on or stay on. Anyways, after I read the article, I felt a bit better. Because the whole thing is making me kinda nervous, can you tell.
                        ROTFLOL Heck, what am I?! Chicken soup?!! I don't even make the demographics ...

Court Jester, aka the Royal Hen, a Proud Elder of Samanda

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

(watches jack slip and fall)

'uh, sir, don't you want to get up?'

(sees hole in the backside of jack's pants)

*thinks - 'or maybe not'*

(after daniel catches sam admiring the scene before her)

'oh, daniel, hi! what? i was NOT staring at ja... colonel o'neill's bu.. backside! i mean pants!'

sally
                          You are a wild woman but I'm lovin' it!! ROTFLOL

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            I don't care what drugs you give me--you can't make me forget I once was in command of SG1!
                            Amen, sistah!!!

Comment

Before we slip to page 2 how about some good old Soldier Sam

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

A very good pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X