Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55
    Caption:
    Teal'c thinking: Colonel Carter looks quite fetching in her military gear.
    Other caption ideas?
    *Voice in Teal'c head says 'Carter is Hot'
    Teal'c: "Mmmm..Indeed"
    Sam: "Did you say something Teal'c"
    Teal'c: "No I did not"
    Sam: "Strange I thought I heard someone saying 'Mmmm'"
    Teal'c: "I assure you I did not say 'Mmmm'"
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I wonder if she is busy Saturday night?
      I wonder if she will consent to take me hat shopping?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        I wonder if she is busy Saturday night?
        I wonder if she will consent to take me hat shopping?
        As I always say Teal'c the Hustla
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Okay folks...here's my shameless pitch moment.

First and foremost, if you haven't seen my video, please see it (I tweaked it a little this morning so that the "camera" zooms in on Teal'c as he's reading the Amanda tabloid and then later when Jolinar whacks Jack across the head, I set it so it matches the beat of the song better...) Oh, and then when the voting option becomes available, you know, VOTE FOR ME.

http://www.uberamandafan.com

Second...I'd like to once again request an audience with the Samandan leadership and ask that my Royal title be revised from Royal Photographer to Royal Videographer (the Royal Pain in the Mik'ta stays regardless of the Samandan leadership)...

I shall abide by the wishes of the good people of Samanda. What say ye?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Second...I'd like to once again request an audience with the Samandan leadership and ask that my Royal title be revised from Royal Photographer to Royal Videographer (the Royal Pain in the Mik'ta stays regardless of the Samandan leadership)...
            How about you become Royal Photographer and Videographer? As for the leadership they seem to be busy these days

I will definately be voting for you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
              Well, it's really comforting to know, when the rest of us either get too wrapped up in RL to post, or if we just get lazy (gee, did I say that about you guys???? ), that at least one of us still has the finger strength and desire to post, to keep Samanda on page one.

Thank you sg-1fanintn, for that gentle reminder....I've been so caught up in other things, I've been neglecting my real home. I'm sorry.....

(Must find new pics of AT......)
              Well, it WAS the middle of the night in North America, after all.....and a holiday weekend too. Everyone else besides me probably had something better to do, or was resting up to do something fun today. I didn't, because with gasoline so high, we just decided to stay home most of the weekend and catch up on odds and ends that need to be done at the house.

I hope no one took it as a criticism. I certainly didn't mean it that way. We just rarely go that long without someone posting; that's all! I was just surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Well, it WAS the middle of the night in North America, after all.....and a holiday weekend too.
                Time difference sucks - all the action in this thread happens when I am asleep
                love Torri

Comment

Originally Posted by Lida

(Must find new pics of AT......)

Here are a few Comic Con pictures for you.

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Very nice
                    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady

Thanks, tsaxlady!

Comment

Posting this just because.....

BTW, where'd everybody go?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Posting this just because.....

BTW, where'd everybody go?

Food?!? tsax you left my thread for dinner?
                          Yup - sorry

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

it's a holiday weekend, the net is always slow on holidays

sigpic

Comment

Sam's awesome. Miles better than Vala. 'nuff said.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Let's not diss one character to pump another one up please.

both of them have thier ownmerits.....i just personally prefer sam's

What is your favorite sam moment? The scene that you rewind your tape to watch again and again?

I kinda like the 'there goes my career' bit in hathor

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X