The Hottest Stargate Chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freekzilla
    Like I said, looking hot and being hot are two different things. I'd find a girl that was a 7 in looks and an 9 in personality far hotter than a woman that was a 10 in looks and 4 in personality. Now don't get me wrong, I still have my cahones in place. If a girl looks like she was beat with an ugly forest, no amount of personality can save her. And if a girl is a drop dead knockout, but is a miserable and grating wench, I don't care how gorgeous she is physically, she's not hot as far as I'm concerned. I choose hotness according to what both my sex organs tell me. (the obvious one and my brain)
    Does it or does it not say hottest babes. Hot is used to describe ones physical attributes as is babe. The truth is you don't know any of the stargate women's personality's just what they portray on the show. So you can't make a fair judgement on looks and personality. It's all based on looks and Vala in all regards is no better than a 5.
    BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
    Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Osiris should be #1!

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis87
        Oh, come on. Now, sure, the stuff she wears is usually not very hot, and yeah, there are times when she doesn't look spectacular. But there are also times when she does. Like that episode where Pete takes her to that old people dance. She looks damn fine in that dress she wore. Also in the begining of that episode, I forget what she was wearing, but she looked really hot in it. And in the opening credits from the early seasons, the part where she's sitting at the table, and looks up at the camera, her eyes look so beautiful. And it also depends on hair style, too. In some seasons, her hair looked terrible, but in others, it makes her even more beautiful.
        She's just not what I'd call physically beautiful. Don't get me wrong, she is a nice looking woman. I just REALLY hate short hair on a woman. And so far when she's had long hair, it doesn't look right. And I'm not fond of blonde hair either. Besides, I can't think she's hot because it would feel like saying my sister is hot. *Key banjo music here* So, sorry, but she's not high on my list.
        Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
        Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I was looking through the forums and trying to decide what would be appropirate for my 100th post.

Well this thread is.

Nice list.
          I think hathor and nirrti shoudl be taken off though.

Athar/chaya should be and Sora too.

My favorite will always be

100th post woot.
          sigpic

Comment

Then, IMO, your view of "hot" is narrow and juvenile. No intent to insult you or anything, I just think you're missing out on a lot if that's the way you think. It's that kind of attitude that makes women say us men are pigs. But hey whatever works for you. I just choose the definition differently.
            You're still not understanding what I'm saying, I'm not saying I don't take a womans personality into consideration, I'm just saying to me 'hot' isn't a word I'd use to describe it. To me calling someones personality 'hot' sounds retarded, nice or great, maybe, but hot just sounds stupid in my opinion.

When I say hot I mean, beautiful etc. Nefreyu summed it up pretty well, 'hot' is typically (when reffered to a person) describing looks, so before you get on high horse I think you should use your head

Comment

Jenks, that's what I'm trying NOT to do! LOL ! ! ! ! ! ha ha ha ha ha.

What I was trying to say is that, to me, whether a woman is hot or not depends on the overall picture of a woman, not just what she looks like. I wouldn't consider a woman who was physically gorgeous to be very hot if she's got the personality of a lawn ornament. To me, a hot woman is more than just what she looks like.

What it sounds like is we, you and I, are defining the word hot differently as far as usage goes. You restrict hot to mean physical beauty, and I reserve it to describe the total picture. To you, a hot woman is just physically beautiful. To me, a hot woman is both physically attractive AND has a great personality. Am I right or no? It may be more typical for people to treat "hot" as just a physical description, I just don't think what a girl looks like is enough or a good measure of whether a woman is hot or not. We just have a different perspective on the issue.

Comment

Jenks, that's what I'm trying NOT to do! LOL ! ! ! ! ! ha ha ha ha ha.

What I was trying to say is that, to me, whether a woman is hot or not depends on the overall picture of a woman, not just what she looks like. I wouldn't consider a woman who was physically gorgeous to be very hot if she's got the personality of a lawn ornament. To me, a hot woman is more than just what she looks like.

What it sounds like is we, you and I, are defining the word hot differently as far as usage goes. You restrict hot to mean physical beauty, and I reserve it to describe the total picture. To you, a hot woman is just physically beautiful. To me, a hot woman is both physically attractive AND has a great personality. Am I right or no? It may be more typical for people to treat "hot" as just a physical description, I just don't think what a girl looks like is enough or a good measure of whether a woman is hot or not. We just have a different perspective on the issue.

So just seeing someone and knowing nothing about them they can't be hot because you don't know their personality? You can't see a girl walking down the street and say damn she's hot? What does personality have to do with it? It's not like your going to date any of these girls.
                BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
                Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefreyu
                  So just seeing someone and knowing nothing about them they can't be hot because you don't know their personality? You can't see a girl walking down the street and say damn she's hot? What does personality have to do with it? It's not like your going to date any of these girls.
                  If a girl is walking down the street and she's pretty or even gorgeous, she's just that, nothing more. Just because she's pretty or gorgeous doesn't make her hot. IMO. It doesn't matter if I'm gonna date them or not. She's not hot unless she has the total package. And that's just MY opinion. I'm just not so simple and easy to please I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                    I think you need to get out more
                    Oh I do don't you worry. Do you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jenks
                      When I define 'Hot' I'm just going on looks, I thought that's what we were discussing :s
                      Same here i have no idea what some of these guys are playing at putting some nonhot chicks on the list. What they mean is sexy not hot. Sexiness includes the whole package such as personality and stuff. Hot is exclusively when u see a still image of the babe u immediately think hot.

Comment

Look guys and you know who I'm talking to. Judging or rating some one's look is just like a debate/aurgument as it only an opinion from an individual's perspective. Just because someone thinks a person is ugly does'nt mean that everyone will think the same.

So my question is are you judging from the brain upstairs or downstairs?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nefreyu
                          maybe it's just me but they say she's 33 but looks to be in her 40's. I will say she has a body but to me when your talking about how hot someone is they have to have the whole package not a butter face. Whereas everything looks good but her face.
                          Well, to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                            Look guys and you know who I'm talking to. Judging or rating some one's look is just like a debate/aurgument as it only an opinion from an individual's perspective. Just because someone thinks a person is ugly does'nt mean that everyone will think the same.

Obviously some people here only judge with the downstairs variety.

Comment

Travis hits the nail on the head.

Also, whether my post uses the words "hottest", "sexiest" or even "best" is pure semantics. It's a list of the "hottest babes", according to Wormbrain.

There's a difference???

Comment

Vanessa Angel - Anise. Apart from ma gf she's ma dreamgirl....(heavenly gasp)
                                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Working...
                                X