Clear All

Originally posted by Nefreyu
    you can't be serious
    Of course I am, why can't I be?

Comment

How did Vala even make the list?
      Look at her she's gorgeous.

Personally I think their all hot, included others that are not even mention.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freekzilla
        Nefreyu, fellow Virginian, Vala is kinda hot. Not so hot it makes you forget your own name, but better than some of the other women on SG.
        better than some yes but worthy of a top 10 or 12 whatever it is I find that hard to believe.
        BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!
        Also bring back Jack and get rid of that other guy whatever his name is.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
          Of course I am, why can't I be?
          maybe it's just me but they say she's 33 but looks to be in her 40's. I will say she has a body but to me when your talking about how hot someone is they have to have the whole package not a butter face. Whereas everything looks good but her face.
          BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by travis
            Look at her she's gorgeous.
            I think you need to get out more

Comment

Originally posted by Wormbrain
              Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis are two of my favorite shows.
              Future episode of SGA. Casting spoiler.
              Spoiler:
              I'd put in Jeannie McKay, as played by Kate Hewlett. She's gorgeous, and I know she'll be talented.
              ----
              There is something extraordinarily delightful in getting intensely
              serious about something intrinsically silly.

Comment

As for Stargate regulars and recurring characters the list is pretty complete. I'd have bounced a few of them around to different postions on the list, but overall, I concur. Hmm...it just occurs to me that I didn't see Teryl Rothery. I have to consider that a major oversight.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

maybe it's just me but they say she's 33 but looks to be in her 40's. I will say she has a body but to me when your talking about how hot someone is they have to have the whole package not a butter face. Whereas everything looks good but her face.
                  Yea well, to a MAN, looks are not the most important thing in life. Boys tend to be concerned only with looks. I've met many women that are not exactly gorgeous to look at, but once you get to know them a little, their personality and flair make them very desirable. I'd rather a woman be a more complete package than be just something good to look at. Besides, looks fade as you age. Better to be with someone who makes YOU "hot" than someone you think is hot.
                  Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                  Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Yeah, but I wouldn't really consider Vala's personality to be a plus for her. I mean, she's a lieing, conniving, occasionally annoying, slut. These qualities may make her good in bed, which can certainly be considered when evaluating hotness (just hope she doesn't have any stds), but I look for a more complete package when I'm evaluating a woman's personality. I mean, if we're talking about personality over looks, it's usually in discussing who you'd want a relationship with, rather than a one night stand. Vala's more of the one night stand kind of girl, and you'd better make sure it's at her place, so she doesn't steal any of your stuff, lol.

Now, Carter, she's pretty, and her personality is great, which makes her excellent girlfriend material (as long as you can avoid dying, of course), and that's why I have her at the top of my list.

Comment

When I define 'Hot' I'm just going on looks, I thought that's what we were discussing :s

Comment

Yea well, to a MAN, looks are not the most important thing in life. Boys tend to be concerned only with looks. I've met many women that are not exactly gorgeous to look at, but once you get to know them a little, their personality and flair make them very desirable. I'd rather a woman be a more complete package than be just something good to look at. Besides, looks fade as you age. Better to be with someone who makes YOU "hot" than someone you think is hot.
                        I like the little shot at me that was cute.
                        Now as far the complete package goes, a woman can be smart, funny, have a great personality, basically the perfect woman on the inside and still be ugly. If someone looks hot they are hot simple as that. Many people in this world find Jessica Simpson to be very hot (not me) and that has nothing to do with her whole package. Same goes with people like Paris Hilton (another one I don't agree on). The complete package includes looks otherwise it wouldn't be the complete package. When you are talking about how hot someone is it's all about looks. It has nothing to do with anything else. The topic is "The top 12 hottest babes". That has nothing to do with anything but looks. It's sad but it's true.
                        BRING BACK THE NOX!!!!!

Comment

There's a difference between a girl that looks hot, and a hot girl.

Originally posted by jenks
                          When I define 'Hot' I'm just going on looks, I thought that's what we were discussing :s
                          Actually, the title says the 12 hottest babes in the SG Universe, NOT the 12 hottest LOOKING babes in the SG Universe. To me, that makes looks only a portion of the ranking. In this case, everything else comes into play as well.

Originally posted by Apophis87
                          Yeah, but I wouldn't really consider Vala's personality to be a plus for her. I mean, she's a lieing, conniving, occasionally annoying, slut. These qualities may make her good in bed, which can certainly be considered when evaluating hotness (just hope she doesn't have any stds), but I look for a more complete package when I'm evaluating a woman's personality. I mean, if we're talking about personality over looks, it's usually in discussing who you'd want a relationship with, rather than a one night stand. Vala's more of the one night stand kind of girl, and you'd better make sure it's at her place, so she doesn't steal any of your stuff, lol.

Now, Carter, she's pretty, and her personality is great, which makes her excellent girlfriend material (as long as you can avoid dying, of course), and that's why I have her at the top of my list.
                          Frankly, I don't find Carter very attractive physically. Not at all. But, she does have a great personality and she is clearly a smart cookie. Now Vala, well she's a completely "unique" story. She acts so overtly sexual that I think it's more bark than bite. Because it keeps people on the defensive and her in charge, if you know what I mean. Daniel seems to be almost not affected by her advances, that's why I think she's so into him, because she can't crack him. I don't think Vala is bad looking, in fact she is a little attractive physically. It's her obviously overt personality that I like. I know atleast some of it is BS, and the fact that it appears she has to "protect" herself leads me to believe that she does have feelings and more to her than just what she lets us see.

I like the little shot at me that was cute.
                          Now as far the complete package goes, a woman can be smart, funny, have a great personality, basically the perfect woman on the inside and still be ugly. If someone looks hot they are hot simple as that. Many people in this world find Jessica Simpson to be very hot (not me) and that has nothing to do with her whole package. Same goes with people like Paris Hilton (another one I don't agree on). The complete package includes looks otherwise it wouldn't be the complete package. When you are talking about how hot someone is it's all about looks. It has nothing to do with anything else. The topic is "The top 12 hottest babes". That has nothing to do with anything but looks. It's sad but it's true.
                          Ok, I have to agree with you on this one. Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson are NOT anything I'd want. First of all, I'd be afraid to breath the same air as Paris, for fear of catching something. Add to the fact that her body is disgusting and she has the personality of a lawn ornament, I would not put her on any list except the garbage pile. Jessica Simpson on the other hand, is mildly attractive physically. And she has personality, albeit a dumb blonde personality. I wouldn't want her either. I don't feel like explaining everything to her. If I want to do that I will have kids, atleast they are a tax break. So between those two, you have one that's been used more than a New York City turnstile and the other you'd have to draw diagrams of what to do.

Like I said, looking hot and being hot are two different things. I'd find a girl that was a 7 in looks and an 9 in personality far hotter than a woman that was a 10 in looks and 4 in personality. Now don't get me wrong, I still have my cahones in place. If a girl looks like she was beat with an ugly forest, no amount of personality can save her. And if a girl is a drop dead knockout, but is a miserable and grating wench, I don't care how gorgeous she is physically, she's not hot as far as I'm concerned. I choose hotness according to what both my sex organs tell me. (the obvious one and my brain)

Comment

^^ The key word in my comment was 'define', to me 'hot' isn't a word I would use to describe someones personallity.

Comment

Then, IMO, your view of "hot" is narrow and juvenile. No intent to insult you or anything, I just think you're missing out on a lot if that's the way you think. It's that kind of attitude that makes women say us men are pigs. But hey whatever works for you. I just choose the definition differently.

Comment

Frankly, I don't find Carter very attractive physically. Not at all. But, she does have a great personality and she is clearly a smart cookie.
                                Oh, come on. Now, sure, the stuff she wears is usually not very hot, and yeah, there are times when she doesn't look spectacular. But there are also times when she does. Like that episode where Pete takes her to that old people dance. She looks damn fine in that dress she wore. Also in the begining of that episode, I forget what she was wearing, but she looked really hot in it. And in the opening credits from the early seasons, the part where she's sitting at the table, and looks up at the camera, her eyes look so beautiful. And it also depends on hair style, too. In some seasons, her hair looked terrible, but in others, it makes her even more beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X