No announcement yet.

Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why isn't there more weir/caldwell love out there? http://youtube.com/watch?v=dBmo804YNE8 (vid I extended the other day)

I was also lurking around the Weir/Lorne thread, that's a gorgeous ship too

Comment

I like the idea of Lorne/Weir and Lorne/Teyla I've written a couple of fics for each pairing

Comment

Does Sam/doohickey count ?

Comment

If anyone has any Teyla/Lorne caps I'd love to see them at the "I ship Teyla" thread *dances*

Comment

Here's another pair that may not be popular but I'm interested to see what happenes to it:

(family ties spoiler)
            Spoiler:

Question, is she "Kim Lam" or does Dr. Lam get her "Lam" from a possible husband?

It just seemed cute to see Landry all nervous about meeting her again. I can't imagine they'd get back together, but maybe they can at least patch up some mistakes.

Comment

Here's a vid for all ye Thor/Sam shippers! I don't know if I'm one.

"L-O-V-E"

P.s. I no make it....

P.s.s. Tis funneh!

P.s.s.s. I'm talting funneh. O.o
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                Here's another pair that may not be popular but I'm interested to see what happenes to it:

(family ties spoiler)
                Spoiler:

Question, is she "Kim Lam" or does Dr. Lam get her "Lam" from a possible husband?

It just seemed cute to see Landry all nervous about meeting her again. I can't imagine they'd get back together, but maybe they can at least patch up some mistakes.
                Spoiler:
                I thought that Mrs Landry looked incredibly young to have a daughter of Carolyn's age

Comment

Good new for those who like rare het pairings. The Isis Awards are on again!

http://isis.worldstowander.com/

Comment

I have to admit to an abiding love for Sam Carter/Paul Davis in SG-1 (he's such a puppy for her in Descent)....and I was almost over it until I met Colin Cunningham and he was such a cute spazball....

Thor/Heimdall totally rocks
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                      Good new for those who like rare het pairings. The Isis Awards are on again!

http://isis.worldstowander.com/
                      Thanks for promoting it! :-D It's one of my favorite awards, though I'm not personally involved...I've been popping into my favorite secondary ship pairings and letting people know...the more publicity the better! And the lovely thing is they don't compete against each other, just the categories, so Carter/Mitchell, McKay/Carter, McKay/Weir, Weir/Zelenka, and anything else, can all live peacefully together!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Potions_Mistress for the sig!

Comment

I pimped one of my own Lorne/Teyla ships in there here's hoping it's not too bad

Comment

I love the stories on Isis Awards! They are usually very well written and I'm so happy it's on again!!

Here is a vid for Daniel/Janet shippers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KgTFiKW3s4 I made this a month ago... heard a song on the radio and the idea just came up. Tell me what you think
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by audreysmagic View Post
                            Thor/Heimdall totally rocks
                            HeeHee! I mean you gotta wonder about the Asgard.
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Yeah you really do!!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I have to ask, since it is the rare pairings thread, does anyone else here like Kavanagh/Simpson?

Comment

Working...
                                X