X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I can answer this one... I think...
    F slash F -> F/F

Oooh, a deceptively simple answer. Like when you find out what DHD means!
    Last edited by Feast of the Muse; 31 March 2011, 02:32 PM. Reason: I hate typos!!!
    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
      Oooh, a deceptively simple answer. Like when you find out what DHD means!
      Something like that...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        Sam and Teal'c is my fave.
        sigpic

Comment

I must admit. I'm willing to pair Teal'c off with just about everyone in SG-1. That could be the Teal'c thunker in me though.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Best pairing ever!!....Long Live SMor

\o/ \o/
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I've actually read a fanfic once that paired Daniel with Cassandra. It was well-written enough for me to believe it.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I'm rather fond of Sam/Ba'al myself

sigpic
                    Thank you to Ikorni for the sig

Jolinar's LJ - Currently reviewing all SG1 eps as part of the Shipper Rewatch, feel free to add me

Comment

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                      Thank you, Falcon Horus. I am happy to report that someone recently dug it up and I am enjoying it. I thought the place was awfully straight and then I read more... and I take it back! Yay! I'm a little too much Monty Python for everyone to be in "properly gendered" clothing and all that. Oh, and if you have any Sam/Janet stories you recommend, please let me know. I found one huge story that was well thought out plot-wise but was so badly written (mostly homonym errors, as if it had been dictated) that I could barely get through it. I do copy editing, so, no fun to read that!

Anyway, I was taking screencaps of Rite of Passage and took this one for the Daniel/Janet shippers. I absolutely love Daniel and I do see him as a third parent for Cassie (though as far as I am concerned, Sam is her dad). Anyway, I'm putting it in spoilers for scrolling ease.
                      Spoiler:
                      I thought Daniel/Janet was quite popular, particularly amongst the Sam/Jack shippers (who are arguably the biggest shipper group by far)
                      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

I'm not sure these count as rare pairings, but I do love Daniel/Sam and Cam/Sam.

But I guess the pairings that are probably rare that I ship are:

Daniel/Carolyn - This one has only recently occurred to me, mainly for the fact that they're technically married, even if that is only through Michael and Lexa. But still, I quite like the idea of these two now.

John/Sam - Yeah, I know he's not really in SG.1, but this started when I first saw S4, and I love Sam in Atlantis, S4 is my fave.

Evan/Sam - Again this came about through S4 of Atlantis, and well seeing 'The Road Not Taken' as well, and that photo of him and Sam. Actually it was that photo that got me shipping them.
                        sigpic
                        McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                        Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                        ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

I've read a story where Jack was briefly with Weir and that seems to work for me too.
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                            I thought Daniel/Janet was quite popular, particularly amongst the Sam/Jack shippers (who are arguably the biggest shipper group by far)
                            In another reality where jack didn't exist, I could be convinced about Sam/Col Emerson. (She cried when he died!!)
                            Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

It would have been sweet if Nirrti would have been possessed by a Tok'ra, revived and then got together with Hammy. He would have loved to spend his last years with a hot and not too young wife.

Comment

I've read in a fanfic or two that there's a Cam/Hailey pairing. Loved that actually.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X