Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueMushroom View Post
    Is Anise/Freya/Daniel and Anise/Freya/Jack rare ships? I'm thinking they are, as I haven't seen more than a handful fics in total.
    They most certainly are then.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I second falcon.

And we should get more activity into this thread... it has great potential

BTW, does anyone know when the nominations for this year's Isis Awards will appear (no, I'm not asking because I hope for nominations I just want to know)?
      I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
      I will never accept defeat.
      I will never quit.
      I will never leave a fallen comrade.
      ------
      "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

Originally posted by RowenaR View Post
        And we should get more activity into this thread... it has great potential
        Getting to know pairings people didn't even know existed, for one.

BTW, does anyone know when the nominations for this year's Isis Awards will appear (no, I'm not asking because I hope for nominations I just want to know)?
        Nope, but not interested either since I don't like how they do not allow for any sort of background slash/femslash pairings in their nominations.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Getting to know pairings people didn't even know existed, for one.
          Totally. Valerie mentioning Elliot/Hailey actually got me interested in SG1 again... if only to watch the Hailey and Elliot episodes and see what could be done about them ficwise...

Nope, but not interested either since I don't like how they do not allow for any sort of background slash/femslash pairings in their nominations.
          Oh, I see. I didn't know that. I mean, I know they hadn't slash/femslash but I didn't know they were really that strict about it. Oh well, I'll just have to wait then...
          I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
          ------

Comment

Totally. Valerie mentioning Elliot/Hailey actually got me interested in SG1 again... if only to watch the Hailey and Elliot episodes and see what could be done about them ficwise...
            Sweet... the worshippers of that ship will probably love you for all eternity and then some.

Oh, I see. I didn't know that. I mean, I know they hadn't slash/femslash but I didn't know they were really that strict about it. Oh well, I'll just have to wait then...
            I didn't know until I wanted to nominate some of my favorite authors and well... that was kinda hard to do.

Comment

Sweet... the worshippers of that ship will probably love you for all eternity and then some.
              That would probably be the second time I write the first story for a ship (I wrote TJ/Young a while ago and at least at ff.net it was the first of its kind) But yeah, maybe I'm gonna watch their episodes and see what I can do... or just keep the idea for a prompt for next year's sg_rarepairings ficathon (BTW, I'm so sad no one took my favorite prompt of those I submitted... *sighs)

I didn't know until I wanted to nominate some of my favorite authors and well... that was kinda hard to do.
              You could try asking nicely again... after organizing some support that is
              I'm a 60%er.

I will never quit.
              ------

Comment

...or just keep the idea for a prompt for next year's sg_rarepairings ficathon (BTW, I'm so sad no one took my favorite prompt of those I submitted... *sighs)
                I just copied all Kate-prompts for later use, and the prompt I actually claimed. Well, let's just say I have yet to start writing.... ...When was the deadline again?

You could try asking nicely again... after organizing some support that is
                I know a few people whom would be right there with me.

Comment

Yey, Thor/Heimdall fans!

Haha! Beckett/chair! This is so awesome

I think Carter/Naquadahreactor

Comment

Oh! I never thought of Sam/Naquada reactor! Love it! Sounds like Rodney/Laptop!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Haha. That's real love, too

Teal'c / staffweapon.

Comment

I love Thor/Heimdall!
                        sigpic
                        The Return of King Arthur
                        Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                        acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

*Thor/Heimdall flag wave*

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            I love Thor/Heimdall!
                            It's the Daniel/Janet of the Asgard.

Comment

It's the Daniel/Janet of the Asgard.

I loved "Ripple Effect", where Kvasir said something along the lines that Thor and Heimdall couldn't make it because they were in another galaxy (together! ).
                              sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by samjackshipper93 View Post

I loved "ripple effect", where kvasir said something along the lines that thor and heimdall couldn't make it because they were in another galaxy (together! ).
                                Of course, together.

Comment

Working...
                                X