Rare Pairings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fyere View Post
    I ship/slash Daniel with everybody. Literally, everybody. I have never met a Daniel/somebody fic I wouldn't read, from the regulars like Daniel/Jack and Daniel/Vala to the freaky ones, like Daniel/Maybourne and Daniel/Cassie, to the crossovers, like Daniel/Ronon or Daniel/Zelenka. Yes, I have found all those. :O

I am a little bit weird, yes?
    If so, then I am that kind of weird too! Except instead of Daniel, I ship/slash Zelenka with everyone. I have my favorite combos, but there's nothing I won't read. (Do you have a link for the Daniel/Zelenka story? And Daniel/Ronon which sounds really hot, the more I think about it.)

Comment

I ship/slash Daniel with everybody. Literally, everybody. I have never met a Daniel/somebody fic I wouldn't read, from the regulars like Daniel/Jack and Daniel/Vala to the freaky ones, like Daniel/Maybourne and Daniel/Cassie, to the crossovers, like Daniel/Ronon or Daniel/Zelenka. Yes, I have found all those. :O

Oh, I totally understand. I ship Cam/Everyone just because...

Comment

Not at all I understand you. I ship Sam with most, though some more than others.
        My ships: sigpic
        (Sam/Jack, Sam/Rodney, Sam/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet)

Sam/Jack, Sam/Cam, Sam/Daniel, Sam/Janet, and Sam/Rodney smilies made by the talented zuz - THANKS. Smilies merged into one sig by the awesome Nolamom - THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
          What about Kavanaugh/Simpson?
          I saw a few of those floating around... Not a fan of Kavanagh though. Wrote one story once, Kavanagh/Rodney, as back-up writer in a ficathon. That was interesting, since it was a very rare pairing, one that I hadn't heard of before, and it was the first time I wrote male slash (PG-13 only - I don't do NC-17).

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
          ...Femmeslash is relatively rare still I'd say...
          Which is a darn shame... cause I got nothing to read thanks to that little fact.

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
          I'm glad they have the Isis awards for rarer pairings though.
          Too bad, it's het only.

...Daniel/Cassie...
          Whatever float your boat - okay - but that's just wrong. It's not even legal. Which Cassie do they match him up with?

*shudders*
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Whatever float your boat - okay - but that's just wrong. It's not even legal. Which Cassie do they match him up with?

*shudders*
            Lol, I mean some kind of future-fic where Cassie is grown up. Not little Cassie - eww.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
              If so, then I am that kind of weird too! Except instead of Daniel, I ship/slash Zelenka with everyone. I have my favorite combos, but there's nothing I won't read. (Do you have a link for the Daniel/Zelenka story? And Daniel/Ronon which sounds really hot, the more I think about it.)
              I can't remember exactly where the D/Z one is (it was a while ago). I think there's only one on the internet, though. X) I remember it being quite long, with a lot of other pairings in it. It may be on Area 52 or Wraithbait.

I've found 3 or 4 Daniel/Ronon stories, I think. Here's one (rated R) For the life of me, I cannot remember where the others are. It took a lot of digging to find them in the first place.

Comment

I can't remember exactly where the D/Z one is (it was a while ago). I think there's only one on the internet, though. X) I remember it being quite long, with a lot of other pairings in it. It may be on Area 52 or Wraithbait.
                Oh, I bet it's The Origin of All Things, which is an awesome story so far; I keep hoping the author finishes it. That one's on both those sites I believe, and on LJ. The main pairing seems to be McShep, but there are lots of others including D/Z.
                I've found 3 or 4 Daniel/Ronon stories, I think. Here's one (rated R) For the life of me, I cannot remember where the others are. It took a lot of digging to find them in the first place.
                Thanks! I can probably search in the usual places; mostly I was looking for recs. I'll check that one out.

Comment

Lol, I mean some kind of future-fic where Cassie is grown up. Not little Cassie - eww.
                  LOL!! That's better... but still weird.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    LOL!! That's better... but still weird.

Not too much weirder than all the clone-Jack/Daniel fic out there. But aging up is rather common in fanfic land. It happens in Potter fic all the time.

The Daniel/Cassie I read had Daniel out at Atlantis for a bit, and Cassie comes out there to work as a xeno-bio nurse. And it had a very slow build up, where Daniel had a lot of reservations because he knew her as a child even though she was in her mid-late twenties at that point. I wish I could find that fic again, actually.
                    sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

I made a new game if anyone wants to play ^^;

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62104

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                        I made a new game if anyone wants to play ^^;

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=62104
                        nice!
                        *heads off to photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post

What about Kavanaugh/Simpson?

Yes, yes I know...Kavanaugh, everyones favourite little a**hole. But once you get over any mutal dislike for the character...(Yes he is annoying, and a weiner, but really if you think about it, he makes everything interesting! Not to mention he does end up saving their butts more often then not) And I know the two character only appear a handfull of times, Kavanaugh more then Simpson, but after rewatching "38 minutes" I thought their could be some potential chemistry in there.
                          LMAO!! Yay for Kavanagh! Not a fan exactly, but I like how Ben C. plays him. Love to hate him.

What about Kavanagh/Amelia Banks?
                          Kiryk "The Runner" forever -- http://www.facebook.com/login.php#/g...id=38626487069

http://www.unicef.org/

Comment

Any othe McKay/Cadman shippers out there?

Gate Rider AKA Abnormal on the Sanctuary fan forums.
                            Fencers of GW Unite!

Comment

Originally posted by Ava H. View Post
                              LMAO!! Yay for Kavanagh! Not a fan exactly, but I like how Ben C. plays him. Love to hate him.

What about Kavanagh/Amelia Banks?
                              Hehe, yeah I am somewhere in the middle of, like you said: "loving to hate him" and just plain love him. While he is a bit of an weiner, I cannot help but be intriqued by him.

Hmmm Kavanagh and Amelia...interesting combination. If anything to see them verbally/physically sparring together would be fasinating! *coughs..someone do this...cough!*
                              Last edited by GateGurl; 04 January 2009, 11:17 AM.
                              Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Rider View Post
                                Any othe McKay/Cadman shippers out there?
                                Sounds interesting.

How about some Jackson/Cadman? I think there's a grand total of one fic out there. But the actors are cute together; they did a romantic Christmas movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X