This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1:

1) Sam/Jack - I actually CANNOT choose, I have tried on a number of occasions by weighing out pros and cons but failed. I just love everything about them.

2) Teal'c - Come on! How can you NOT love him!

3) Daniel - However, I don't like him as much as I used to between seasons 1-8. He's the only one who I've liked less as the show went on.

4) Vala - I love her relationship with Sam and think she's a barrel of laughs. I didn't like at first but now think she's great with the exception of Unending - didn't like her in that.

5) Cam - Has grown on me as the show went on and am now interested in him, where as I wasn't before.

SGA:

1) Elizabeth - Brilliant all round character and am upset about her reduced role in the fourth season.

2) Ronon - Love the guy, how can you not? Think the funny/sarcastic stuff is brilliant.

3) John - Again, great character but there are certain sides of him that I don't like, eg the kirkiness (if that exists ).

4) Teyla - I didn't like her earlier but love her in third season and think her relationship with Ronon is fantastic and has a lot of potential.

5) McKay - Unfortunately, for me he's the character I hate to love. He annoys the hell out of me, is arrogant and pig-headed but he makes me laugh, so therefore he makes my list.

OK, I think I got a little carried away.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
    X