RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A season 7 stick up.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      I capped it from The Light. (For my caps when you copy the pic or right click & hit properties you'll see the season folder name & the title if it's a one-word title, otherwise you'll see an abbreviation - 'TL' for The Light....)
      Thanks SS for the information... I can now continue Sorting my Paint Shop Photos
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        I'm not going to elaborate (PG Forum) on where THAT pic took my mind.
        Does WHOO - HOOO - HOOO!!! cover it?

Here?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Don't worry. There is someone here enjoying each and ever picture. I'm not posting, though. Just take these, multiply them and sprinkle them through out the pics: "I love this one" "He's so sexy here" "OMG he's handsome" "Thunkyidy do dah"

Jack peers over his shoulder to see who's watching him...

Comment

Jack is very happy to know that his hussies are lurking...

Comment

A sweet double thunk...

Comment

(in the I-want-her-job department )
                The things AT has been forced to look at....
                Checking out RDA's rearview is such a *hardship*

Comment

The JackClone isn't very happy with me right now...

Comment

He just can’t understand how I’ve only been able to visit one thread so far this evening…

Comment

JackClone: "I can't believe she is still posting in the Thunk Thread!"

Comment

JackClone even ties *himself* up trying to get my attention to focus elsewhere....

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...PoNRjack11.jpg
                          He just can’t understand how I’ve only been able to visit one thread so far this evening…
                          *Blueiris snaps her whip and tells SS to get back to work*
                          Don't ask about the whip.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

But a big smile is all he needed to give me...

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                              *Blueiris snaps her whip and tells SS to get back to work*
                              Don't ask about the whip.

Comment

I'll contribute to the intense Jack piccies, SS...

Yum, yum... He looks good enough to lick!

*bangs head on computer screen*

Ugh! Good thing lappy screen has some give... That could have hurt!

Comment

Working...
                                X